Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:22:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

As a bounty hunter, you have a full time job in your hands if you know what you're doing. The process of analyzing projects, weeding out the scams and settling for the real ones is a job on its own. So as a bounty hunter, I scam the market for updates, while ensuring the give best to the projects I have at hand.
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

As a bounty hunter, I check every day the tasks I need to complete especially when doing bounty campaigns. Aside from that, I'll also check what are the upcoming ICO campaigns that have promising projects. I will also check the bounty manager and the team behind the ICO campaign if they are really certified or qualified for their position.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

Well, very informative. I also do those things when going to join the bounty campaign or have joined. Bounty needs certain analysis and cosndieration. After spending the time to analyze which bounty is good and profitable, I will spend the time to fulfil the rules exactly.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

As bounty hunter i do things like read first the general rules of every campaign i would like to join if i am qualified or not then i give time to analyzed and check their project all the people behind their project also if they can give you a good profit to earn and how they perform in the market.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

Increasing information about cryptocurrency knowledge is an important point that must be considered by the bounty campaign. they should be able to expand their knowledge of bounty to increase their insight

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

The first thing to do as a Bountyhunter is to pick up your phone, switch on your data or connect to any WiFi. The start searching for active bounty. And then participate in the bounty.........
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

The suggestions you give are very useful, and I have also practiced them before. but for me, the number one is the spirit of work, the spirit of chasing the prize. because not everyone has the same passion, sometimes they fail in one or two projects, then he complains and is lazy to work again. I think it will make us fail in business, even if one or two failed bounty prizes, keep looking for new projects, sharing information with friends. hopefully, people who are always the spirit of chasing a reward, will achieve success and achieved what is expected.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

The main thing you should do is to keep pace with regular bounty activities. Analyze the whole up and down of the total amount of projects.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

Great advice there for the initial selections of the project that you plan to take part with, so once you beginn you need to make sure that you stick to the tasks daily of signature posting or facebook and twitter sharing and retweeting posts. It does not take a lot of time each day to make sure you are following the rules to qualify

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

the analysis is the most important thing. If one is not impossible in analyzing the only bounty scam that followed. many of the considerations underlying such thing either team as well as analysis of the various aspects of ICO supported the bounty. so in a hurry to take a decision in the bounty is big scam risk.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

Most of the Bounty campaigns duration are not fixed because of the rules "Bounty campaign will last until the end of ICO" so if ICO is extended the Bounty campaign as well but I see some campaign that manage by known Bounty managers that they set a fix date for how long the Bounty campaign will last so we should be reading the rules and terms of the campaign before joining and be aware of the updates to avoid confusion.

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

You have to be really active and check all the changes about your projects you participate in. Of course keep in touch with the bounty managers and supporters of the project in order to know different news. Of course it is better to make a list of the projects and fill in the updates. Of course, to learn maximum details about the team and the roadmap of the project before participating.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

First of all, one shouls be patient because profit won't be earned in an instant since most of the bounties do last for a couple of months which makes the participants to be patient. Also, bounty hunters should be firmed when it comes on holding token rewards especially during the market dumps There are more things to consider but the best thing to acquire is patience.

Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

You should analyze whether the bounty is fixed or not. You also need to participate in certain projects because they will bring you rewards.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

Yes it matters to check the bounty rewards if it is profitable but the most important for being a bounty hunter is to help the forum to determine if the project you join is a scam. All your computations will be gone and useless if the project you join is scam because you lack reviewing the whitepaper, road maps and the team behind the ICO project.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

this should really be the first thing to start when you want to follow bounty, but now there are too many new people and they just follow a project when their scam will be angry when this is also a mistake of yourself for not doing the right step. after doing the right way every day may be done is posting in accordance with the rules of the bounty.
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

In my view, first read the project white paper and the statistic and calculate how much allocation they giving for task and how much you will get it from it, after that read bounty rules 3-4 times , also do the task carefully and if you are forget thing easily like me you can print all the task and pin it on note board.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

I think that you should carefully choose the company in the beginning. Further tracking the behavior of a manager or bounty team is time-consuming. It's better to spend it on another bounty campaign. No matter how you monitor the course of the campaign, you will still come across a scum. Further more.

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

Yes it matters to check the bounty rewards if it is profitable but the most important for being a bounty hunter is to help the forum to determine if the project you join is a scam. All your computations will be gone and useless if the project you join is scam because you lack reviewing the whitepaper, road maps and the team behind the ICO project.

Even if you check the technical documentation, road maps and the team behind the ISO project, you are still not immune to fraud. I always trust my intuition. If I analyzed the project and decided to participate in it, I participate until the end. Yes, some projects are fraud, but some give a very good result for me.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

You should be active and look for updates about the projects, updates about the requirements for the Bounty participants, the requirements to the tasks and lots of things may change during the campaign. It is better for because it will keep you from different misunderstanding with managers. And be attentive doing your tasks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: