Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

as a bounty hunter, we should be able to manage the time well in order to complete all of them with properly. we also must be professional to follow every set of rules to get the stake. besides, as a bounty hunter, we also have to be diligent and be patient to follow an ico with the duration that exists. therefore it will be better if we use the time that we have to follow the good ico.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

Ok, I think It's very profecionally. But as for me today bounty hunters don't need to work every day. For social bounties payments are so small. I can suggest to join content creation campaigns. It's more profitable
inneveca

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

Me as a bountyhunters i always check for the bounty that im willing to join then i look if i qualify i will join on it. Then maoe some research so i can post my report to the bounty thread or make a blog/youtube or translation if avail
I understand you are simply doing some basic researches which are definitely not enough for finding a legitimate project. You must work hard to find out a scam free project to work with. If you are doing simple researches can the chances will be more for getting scammed with these many ICOs.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

the bounty hunter the most important is the need for the analysis to find the project. This is a difficult and rarely performed by starting the bounty hunter. they only see the manager to easily in the search for the bounty and even the most severe is just following accounts that rank higher in order to find the bounty either they follow.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

As a regular bounty participant, I do check bounty thread everyday. Check the bounty itself if it was handled by known bounty managers here at the forum. I also check the rating of the ICO bounty in icobench or trackico so that my time and effort would not go into waste and last I check if the bounty pool is big enough and the how long is the time frame of the campaign.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

As a bounty hunter, having research and analytical skills are must. If you research and analyze good projects and avoid the scams regularly, you can gather a good profit easily.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

On the promotion of projects in social networks, I spend about 3 hours every day. During the work, I watch a huge amount of video on youtube in which analysts review new ICO projects.
Sometimes I come across very interesting and profitable projects in which I take part.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:30:50 PM

Some really good piece of advice you have given to all. Thank You for your effort. It really helped a lot and hope will help others too in the same way.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

As a bounty hunter you should be aware of the projects you've been promoting because if it's scam then you continue promoting that project, that would make this forum to be less trusted by some of investors. So as a bounty hunter let's check everyday the social media of the projects we've been promoting if they have developments and updates on their project.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:50:42 PM

I need to find a useful campaign, ensuring my bonus will be paid. Consider which campaigns are likely to pay a high reward. Analyze and search for documents related to the campaigns you join for maximum bonuses.
KevinRobertson

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

Personally i like to research about this market everyday and try to evaluate the market situation. You also need to think about this bounty and why these campaigns are occurring. You can get valuable information from this campaign.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:04:44 AM

i try to follow ops instructions, but its not always easy. sometimes its hard to get all the information. but from time to time it is easier for me. apparently i am slowly learning how to do it.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:36:54 AM

As a bounty hunter I always try to stay focused, disciplined and consistent every day in doing the work on bounty program that I do.
All of the above is necessary so that we can complete the bounty program we are working on and achieve maximum results in accordance with what we expect.
So far I'm quite satisfied with all the bounty I'm working on.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:46:26 AM

as a bounty hunter, sometimes I review a new bounty, I pay attention to the ICO business idea, the amount of prizes, the managing team. I also exchanged information with my friends about a new bounty, I was very enthusiastic when I found a very good Bounty.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:02:48 AM

I find a bounty and then do the work for the signature for a couple of months and do that work and finish it in a single day in every week. Just a tip for my fellow bounty hunters, just choose the bounties that last for 3-4 months so you will not be disappointed in a 6 month or more of work that does not reward you.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

Which I do every day sometimes I search for airdrop.
Monitor the price of coins the ICO have entered the stock exchange.
Looking for a great new project to follow the next project.
And monitor the price of BTC and all Altcoin in coinmarketcap.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

In market there are lots of projects are there also for bounty hunters need to check the projects first that will help you or not also they should check for scam because if it is then it will be disappointment for you also need to read their features.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

I'm always looking for bounty reviews on popular sites and trackers. They give good information on rewards

mbenga

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

Thanks for sharing that list, but it seems to me that it would take 26 hours per day to accomplish all those things, and it is not including the time that we need to spend on average needs of our living.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!
Indeed correct. A bounter hunter should be awared of the risk involved on participating in such project such as low profit. Also, commitment is required in order to have huge rewards at the end than to just leave the project whenever there's a new one. Lastly, practice your patience especially on holding your token rewards in order to earn bigger profit as its market value increases.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: