Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:53:17 AM

Bounty hunting is quite popular way to earn in the market of crypto currency. This thread is extremely useful as it points out some important points of bounty hunting. The new participants will find this useful and will get some insight on bounty hunting,the old participant can learn form it as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

some things are
should be done bounty hunter is:
1. can choose a good token by learning token project, team, partner and advisor.
2. trying to raise the rank in bitcointalk, by making a good post that we can finally give merit.
3. trying to be a team in a project
4. looking for a lot of friends in social media so we can join the bounty campaign to gain a lot of stake

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

As a bounty hunter, I make it sure that I am able to check charts and uodates in the market si as to do necessary posting requirement in the campaign. It is important to be updated in the market trend.
akonrupom

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:47:47 AM

As a bounty hunter, I do check bounty thread everyday. I always try to stay focused, disciplined and consistent every day in doing the work on bounty program that I do. This includes daily reports of bounty campaign on bitcointalk or signature campaigns comments
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

As a bounty hunter, I do check bounty thread everyday. I always try to stay focused, disciplined and consistent every day in doing the work on bounty program that I do. This includes daily reports of bounty campaign on bitcointalk or signature campaigns comments

That is what I have done everyday also. Being active on commenting in the thread, finding a good topic which can give information about crypto and the change in the market. I am posting everyday to meet the required post to have reward in the end if the week and sometimes end of the month for the real money. Bounty hunter should focus on doing things that needed by the project being chosen to participate.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!

I agree, this should be what other bounty hunter do. By checking the market you can keep on updated what is the state or the situation in the market. The more you know in the state of the market the more you can know what to do and at the same time studying the projects will help  you decide properly since there will be an assurance in what you will join.
AlvinJetton

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

Bounty hunters are to check their minimum scheduling of duties assigned everyday. it's like a routine check.  It's always good to check and recheck, to see if your eligibility match to the rewards you are awarded. Most bounty hunters fail to keep track of the reward distribution. So please make sure you are up to date.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

That is a great help for those hunter that is still at the newbie mode. You must be aware of the bounty campaign that you are joining. You must join a bounty campaign that has a good value in return. In order for you to gain some profit.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:44:31 AM

That is a great help for those hunter that is still at the newbie mode. You must be aware of the bounty campaign that you are joining. You must join a bounty campaign that has a good value in return. In order for you to gain some profit.
yes of course you have to join the camp bounty who really pay. we know for yourself now a lot of scams with ico mode and deceive many investors and bounty hunter. it is very troublesome for bounty hunter because it must really choose a good campaign.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:49:39 AM

a bounty hunter in a project is an important thing because it will affect the promotion of the project. as a bounty hunter, we should be able to choose a good ico that will be followed in order to get the satisfactory results. after that, we also have to do the task according to the rules that exist in order to get the stake. certainly, it will be very meaningful to the bounty hunter.
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

as a bounty hunter all you have to do is always check if there are any rules that change on the bounty you follow. after that you can post every day according to the rules in bounty that you follow.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:22:15 AM

I think besides doing the assigned task, I think you as bounty hunter should always update the information given by the manager or team through thread or by telegram. because there are usually some projects that change the rules or provide additional tasks for bounty hunter.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

I don't think it's necessary to look at all kinds of bounty threads every day, because one's time is limited, so you should choose to participate in a few bounty threads after you find them, not too many of them, which will not help you or your team.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!
everything you mention should be done by a bounty hunter, the goal is to avoid a bounty scam and get a quicker profit. thoroughness is necessary in choosing bounty because the future depends on what is being done right now.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Good luck everyone!
Good advise but I have problem with your first point. How will I look for new bounties everyday as I am already participating in a lot already?
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

Good luck everyone!
really, we have to do the things you say, so as not to deal with the bounty scam project. but I feel it is difficult to do these things especially if we have other jobs such as working in the office. we have to spare time to check everything.
I am sure, if we do these things, then we will get the rewards that fit our work, if the gift received fewer than desired, then we are ready because already know how the sale.
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

Good luck everyone!
thank you friend is a very useful information, I always analyze every project every day, but I can not follow all new projects, because I have not much time, because I do this as a side course.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

as a bounty hunter made every day that is doing a good post and do checks in the market. than that also we must try to make an investment so we get big profits. following all signatures would be better so we get a lot of bounty too.

Getting update regularly for cryptocurrency related news can sometimes become a huge game changer. As a bounty hunter it wouldn't hurt you to learn more and more each day to the field you are venturing in to it gives you a lot of option and also improves your decision making specially when it comes to reacting to market changes.

cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

I wish I would have a 48 hours in a day, because performing all those things I go crazy sometimes, I need some rest but bounty hunters job is when you're working all the time without having any break of that.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

I'm a newbie, and I spend most of my time trying to get information to become better. I have to be fully aware of the necessary things to do and take note of, and this post has been helpful with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: