Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

Dont pick too many jobs when you cant handle all jobs. From my experience all abandoned projects become sucessful and i still regret it until now. Follow the news about your project join their telegram or daily check the thread. Good luck and have a good day mate  Smiley

humjeulk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

Prior to the speculation must be confirmed, how gainful is the venture there? You can confirm in various ways. View the arrangement of the task or see its activity design.
crypto success

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

In as much as you need to search for new bounties every now and then to keep oneself updated you also need to be focused so you don't become jack of all trad master of non i prefer exhausting what i have before following new bounties.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!

I definitely agree on this but doing a bounty for now is not profitable because many people are joining in a campaign the more hunter join the less profit you will have so better find a campaign that has less participants but high allocation this campaign was rare but if you want more you can do trading instead.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

I found this post very useful, I once participated in Scam bounties in the past. Nevertheless, I continue to examine thoroughly any bounty I ever come across. You deserve to get merited by me, Unfortunately I have got none to give
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

First of all, I check if there are any changes in the conditions of the campaign, because often the rules change and you can not get stakes. I believe that the main quality, not quantity. You can participate in only a few campaigns, and earn as a result much more than with participation in thirty-forty.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

I am a bounty hunter beginners,many follow the project to completion and september new will enjoy the results. Your advice is very helpful for beginners like me and hopefully the hard work that I do will get the maximum results.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 08:14:06 PM by zero714309

I wish I would have a 48 hours in a day, because performing all those things I go crazy sometimes, I need some rest but bounty hunters job is when you're working all the time without having any break of that.
Sometimes I feel what you feel,the 12 hours as not enough. I have a main job and a bounty hunter is a side job,sometimes main job already takes a lot of time and makes me tired but on the other hand the daily rules project bounty should I finish and when I was already very saturated, I also took a break from all the activity. It is very confusing.
Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

Well, once you get signed up into a good amount of bounty campaigns, you can simply dedicate about two or three hours a day to completing them, I mean, I don't see myself looking for bounty campaigns everyday, after all, completing just one can take several months.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

If I were a bounty hunter, my daily job would be to find the best bonus campaign. I will be writing articles on the forum diligently to promote the project. When the projects succeed I will be deducted proportionate from the project. This helps me make good money
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

First of all, I check if there are any changes in the conditions of the campaign, because often the rules change and you can not get stakes. I believe that the main quality, not quantity. You can participate in only a few campaigns, and earn as a result much more than with participation in thirty-forty.

Yes as a bounty hunter it is really neded to monitor the campaign that we joined to, because there are some important announcement that the bounty manager want us to know and to do so. Then if we fail to comply maybe at the end of the campaign we will not get stakes due to technicality issues. So lets be vigilant always and must aware of it.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Azazana

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

one video,two articles every day.And few hours for socials networks.Bounty my main work for now
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

As a bounty hunter, you have to learn how to pick a good campaign. Because it is just a waste of time if you have picked the wrong one. Always look first the project if it has a potential in the future. Then look their allocated bounty pool if its fair and sound. Sometimes it's not worth it even if its a good project if the bounty pool is low.
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

In my day as a bounty hunter of my activity is looking for a new project. Looking for a new project that I think is very important because this process is long. We should do an analysis for the ICO project. And I also keep an eye on the value of coins that I have. If the coin that I have high values certainly can directly sell it.

Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

As a bounty hunter, I saw my project more on the telegram. Because I need info from the bounty project that I follow. And sometimes I also share on social media. That's all possible. Because I sometimes work. So there isn't much I do.
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

As a bounty hunter, I rely more on reading and studying the project. As it goes by, I actually compare the bountys I had over any other bountys I find interesting as well. I actually prefer the bountys that are timely and relates social, environmental issues, and modern technologies, Everyday I had to look in Telegrams if there's any update and read new upcoming projects as well.
luv2709

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

Me as a bountyhunters i always check for the bounty that im willing to join then i look if i qualify i will join on it.
Translation (more time spend by me)
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

It is very important to keep a list of current and completed bounty campaigns. At the same time, periodically check the information in the telegram chats of the completed campaigns, so as not to miss important information about the passage of KYC or the provision of any personal information!  Shocked
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:08:54 PM

After seeing a campaign that INTERESTS me, I go ahead to making some background checks on them. No time to waste. I can't afford being part of a campaign running for months, and after I have done my part, the team absconds, it kills one inside. I stay in touch with any I join by checking out important announcement concerning the campaign on their telegram page.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

Yes, I am a full-time bounty hunter, but my current job is mainly to translate white papers. For this project, I think I still have a lot of things that I don't understand. I hope to learn more about encryption and bounty through the forum. Learn how to find more excellent projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: