Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:34:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
hung690

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Dear all,
Yes, I am a bounty hunter. Everyday, I do my bounty campaigns. In the rest time, I serve for my accounts to high level. Other time, I often find to good project to do for next. But when i am busy, I will stop bounty job to solve.
Mezounbanned

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

My daily activity follows a predictable schedule.

1. Work on building Social Media following.
2. Follow up on Bounties where I am waiting for payment.
3. Write Articles and Forum Posting.
4. Check prices on Portfolio and make Trades.
5. Do Bounty Tasks.
6. Search for New Quality Bounties.

Could you explain how do you search for good bounties? There are indeed many and some of them can be done via automatic bounty platforms. Does any one have good experience with automatic platforms?
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

As a bounty hunter, you should be able to search for information that are useful daily, to improve your skills, and find new bounties that you can participate in. If you already have one ongoing, you should dedicate adequate time to it, toward fulfilling the tasks and any other requirements.
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

My daily activity follows a predictable schedule.

1. Work on building Social Media following.
2. Follow up on Bounties where I am waiting for payment.
3. Write Articles and Forum Posting.
4. Check prices on Portfolio and make Trades.
5. Do Bounty Tasks.
6. Search for New Quality Bounties.

Could you explain how do you search for good bounties? There are indeed many and some of them can be done via automatic bounty platforms. Does any one have good experience with automatic platforms?
You can look at the messages underneath the events of the bounty activities and the financing of the past projects that can help us to find a good project to some extent.
nojumkel

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

the abundance seeker the most critical is the requirement for the examination to discover the venture. This is a troublesome and seldom performed by beginning the abundance seeker. they just observe the director to effortlessly in the scan for the abundance and even the most extreme is simply following records that rank higher so as to discover the abundance it is possible that they take after.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

If you are a bounty hunter, you should be in a campaign first within a bounty project. Ofcourse, since there are many campaigns to choose from, it also means that there are different tasks to do. So your job as a bounty hunter is to accomplish or do the given task depending on the campaign that you engage yourself with, in order to be eligible with the rewards at the end of the campaign period.
Ayaah

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

After seeing a campaign that INTERESTS me, I go ahead to making some background checks on them. No time to waste. I can't afford being part of a campaign running for months, and after I have done my part, the team absconds, it kills one inside. I stay in touch with any I join by checking out important announcement concerning the campaign on their telegram page.

As a bounty hunter, I always give my time support to promote the bounty project that I promoted. To the information of that  project to spread so that it can attract the investor's to invest their money to the project that I promoted.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

Yes, i agree with you this will be very useful for the beginners like me thank you for sharing this information it will help me and newbie here in the world of cryptocurrency
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

I can not agree on a fixed time, because lately a lot of projects have been prolonged or are being transferred by ICO
Senumilew

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:02:34 AM

Much obliged to you for composing the post ! I'm extremely flabbergasted how you examined the activity so effectively with such subtle elements. I concur with you. Some specific ventures are the only things that are in any way important, as opposed to the rubbish trick ventures. In the event that they take after every one of these means truly, I'm very certain that the waste trick tasks will abatement to an expansive degree.
huanmai318

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:08:02 AM

I am very interested in bonuses from the project, thoroughly understand the project I am about to participate.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:24:46 AM

as a bounty hunter ill do my tasks then check the market and then read threads then done, it doesnt take alot of time for me.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

as a bounty hunter ill do my tasks then check the market and then read threads then done, it doesnt take alot of time for me.
to properly evaluate the Bounty company, you need knowledge and experience. here at the forum a lot of useful and high-quality information about the analysis of bounty. I think your content should be more complete and unique, if you want to get rewarded for it.
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

As a bounty hunter, I spend most of my day looking for or completing a task. This is a cycle time for me! I don't often watch the market, because I don't like to trade coins every day!
Asukilp

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

Since abundance programs do keep going for a considerable length of time, an abundance seeker would work just in one abundance program at once. The undertaking will rely upon the battle that the member have picked. There are battles, for example, web-based social networking, mark, interpretation and the sky is the limit from there. So fundamentally, if a member id into marks, he should post in this discussion consistently relying upon the required number of presents just on be qualified with the prizes toward the end.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Do the bounty task of every campaign that you signed to everyday. And when you have a spare time, it is best also to browse and make a bookmark of a good bounty campaign to add to your table of bounty.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

After getting new bounty campaign, I like for joining at signature campaign and make about three pots per day, after making three post for three days and I have about twelve posts I will stop and continue for next week. I use my space time for joining at social blog or Youtube campaign.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

The steps you have suggested is really good. This must be followed. We should consider this tips in order to choose a appropriate projects that will give rewards depending on the effort we have exerted.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

I think most do not even try to view information about the projects, although they actively write posts about it!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
renz0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

Very informative. Thank you for sharing. A good tips to choose the right ICO. As a bounty hunter starter, I usually don't do more research on what is the project behind the tokens being promoted. As long as I able to join bounties, it is already enough for me without investigating if the project is useful or not. With this, I am confident that I can choose the right ICO to participate in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: