Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

I'm always looking for new bounty projects.. The main thing is that to be a useful product for society, then the token will be successful. I'm Twitter and Facebook and a few bounty subscription. On a subscription with a low rank for one week, you can earn how much on Twitter for 10 weeks
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

Yes, but currently there are many failed and scam bounty projects. this will harm bounty participants who work up to 24 weeks. this is very detrimental and a waste of time.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

Uvas is an excellent strategy for working in bounty companies. I also have my own strategy. I think that of course you need to choose projects in which there is a development: a platform or service, a product. I also pay more attention to projects of such subjects: games, medicine, blockchain, stock exchanges. In my opinion, it is these areas that are most likely to work.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

Thanks or sharing this it is a very good analysis and will be very useful for bounty hunters especially the newbies. It is also a good tip when you are looking for campaigns or icos to participate in.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Your analysis is very correct. It reflects exactly how to analyze a bounty project. the strategy and development team of the project
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

Nothing to do just do the task...
Any participants has to.make the participation to gain money...
Simple... u just do the task that is asked.
Everything will be perfect then.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

As a bounty hunter I do every day are doing my task on different campaigns and report them. Then after that I am also looking for other projects yo be participating. check the market if there are new coins listed on it. Study and research for other learnings that I can apply for it.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

Well, there are so many bounty everyday and we were not suit enough to participate in all. So yes keep the guides, always remember that participate only on the bounty have the qualification of a good project. Dont trust anyone aside yourself. Use internet to look and have a review before joining to avoid regretion and wasting of time. If one not meet the good then leave it dont read whitepaper anymore.

Review first the team before the whole idea of the project or product
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:57:53 AM

I think we should all learn more about project analysis. If we have experience in the field, we can easily find good projects and get higher salaries.
Besides, we need to spend more time looking for projects and finding the fastest way to work.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:04 AM

It's difficult to determine if a project is scam, and sometimes even some experienced bounty hunters are deceived, so I think a good bounty hunter needs to constantly investigate the authenticity of various projects every day.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

I am a bounty hunter, and the work I do every day is to see information about some new bounties with the aim of getting a good bounty, besides that I do my job as a bounty hunter to fulfill my obligations to post every week.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:45:35 AM

i am a newbie, and that i spend maximum of my time seeking to get facts to emerge as higher. I should be completely privy to the vital activities and pay attention to, and this publish has been useful with that.
Gralph

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:57:47 AM

As a bounty hunter in the blockchain technology, I will advice you have to always follow-up recent trends in the crypto market, this can only be manifest when you always visit the bounty altcoin column to know the types of bounty, the date of the end of their ICO,  alongside the equivalent of the tokens to dollar, etc. This will equip you with the knowledge to know when bounty campaigns starts and the expected date when they'll end and the recent changes that will be made in the various bounty announcement thread via the bounty managers.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

To conduct your own analysis is always useful and correct. But not everyone does. Someone does not know how to analyze the project, someone just does not have time for it. Therefore, first you need to participate in all projects. Then, when bounty hunter is in the subject, he will need to learn to separate good projects from scams. In any case, spending time on the analysis of the project, we will reduce our time in the future. Because we don't have to spend it on a project that's not worth considering.

kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

I filled my free time by trading from the bounty campaign payday before, so when I didn't have a job, I would definitely make a profit from trading, sometimes I check the progress of the project that I followed the bounty campaign, so time will always be useful
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:26:45 PM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

snip------
In addition, it's good to read the rules and understand them well. We must adjust it to the capabilities we have so that we can do it maximally. Do bounties consistently and continuously, don't miss deadlines, make sure you get full stakes for maximum rewards Smiley

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Every day you should get to business, rest not. Always try to find a legitimate bounty program to join. You should be able to distinguish between scam project and genuine one's. Apportion your time well in order  to operate with maximum efficiency.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

If you are currently in a campaign, the best thing to do is to concentrate on accomplishing your daily tasks in order to meet your requirements. If not, then find potential projects that you can participate in.

Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!

This is a great advice ,encouragement and learning tools you shared. It is very useful in everyday works as a bounty hunter. And just keep on reading and follow the rules of a bounty campaign to meet the required tast.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:59:57 PM

I filled my free time by trading from the bounty campaign payday before, so when I didn't have a job, I would definitely make a profit from trading, sometimes I check the progress of the project that I followed the bounty campaign, so time will always be useful
Great, same here mate. Though, there a lot of ICO project that are not successful but somehow there are some could support our financial even if not all the time. Nowadays, the market is so down in which most ICO are affected unlike the market is in great value way back on the 1st quarter of this year. As a user I'm hoping that someday I will able to have a great amount here in the crypto currency community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: