Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
mithungee1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

I think it will make us fail in business, even if one or two failed bounty prizes, keep looking for new projects, sharing information with friends. hopefully, people who are always the spirit of chasing a reward, will achieve success and achieved what is expected.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

As a bounty hunter you should do some activity like posted on thread everyday, fb shares and likes, twitter  like and retweets and also joined the telegram group of projects which you have joined.

daedalus8

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

it seems we are a bit different in terms of bounty, every day I don't do a lot of analysis just relying on professionals to do it

‗/‾‾\__   ☆☆☆TrustedCar Flex ☆☆☆  __/‾‾\‗
╘Θ══Θ.╛ https://ico.trustedcars.com╘.Θ══Θ╛
klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

Useful advices. As for me, now I prefer to study projects and participate in only several campaigns, so earn as a result much more than with participation in a lot of ones.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

it seems we are a bit different in terms of bounty, every day I don't do a lot of analysis just relying on professionals to do it

What does "Professional" mean?
I became curious to hear your explanation. If you have time, you can explain to me more about that. LOL
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

Given the current market conditions, the projects practically do not show any activity and everyone expects the market to recover, but the bounty campaign participants really always need to be aware of all the events, as we need to comply with all the rules and follow the changes.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

The bounty hunter is only working in addition to the official work!
The bounty hunter's main job is to complete the bounty task, you can carry out several bounty tasks at the same time, and also pay attention to some airdrop information!
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

Thanks for the informative post about the activities that are a must for a bounty hunter, as for me, I am not going to become a hunter for bounties at the moment but in any case it will be useful for me
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

The idea is ok but sometimes participating in good project alone doesn't mean it's obviously going to be a successful one, the major reason why most project dies in today's crypto world is base on so many factors, like lack of investors, lack of market liquidity, and also most expecially project that does airdrop, some group of persons does abuse the system and it create a huge dump in price when token hit exchange.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

The idea is ok but sometimes participating in good project alone doesn't mean it's obviously going to be a successful one, the major reason why most project dies in today's crypto world is base on so many factors, like lack of investors, lack of market liquidity, and also most expecially project that does airdrop, some group of persons does abuse the system and it create a huge dump in price when token hit exchange.
As a participants in a campaign I always checking he update on the platform they produce and monitoring the market. All we need to do is to construct opinions and learn something new strategies how to get profitable one.

Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!

Great input. This is why its so important to be active in the forum and to the telegram channel you just joined and when you became a participant in an ICO campaign. These guidelines are very useful for newcomers in this industry. It will help them a lot. Bounty hunters must follow these tips. More importantly, finishing the assign task with great quality and with great performance.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

You’ve got some good points out there but always remember that in bounty theres no permanent thing as the developers and team working together to bring the best in in their project

But like everything in the world this has no assurance even how hard they try to push the project this means that no bounties can assure us

Anyway thanks for this thread it can help some newbies here and some hunters that know nothing but to join bounties..

And about the merit never ask for it.let us decide of we give you or not
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

Aas a bounty campaign hunter, every day I always take the time to put my hard work on the bounty campaign. Even though I chose the bounty campaign as my main job, I still took time to work every day in the bounty campaign.Eevery day, I try to keep posting on signature campaigns. Besides that, if I have too much time then I will write blog about ICO. That's what I do every day on a regular basis. I am sure that my hard work will produce satisfying results.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

For me, i usually do the task systematically. I wrote down and save in an image file all my bounty campaigns participations so that i can easily see it and not to forget my campaigns.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

As a bounty hunter you check for new project everyday. As a bounty hunter you are expected to do your work everyday, if you are participating on social media campaign, you must post everyday and give your report .
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

Your analyses are so professional well for me as a bounty hunter ensure to fulfill your everyday task and reports so you do not miss out on your stakes and also make new registrations and as well make up your signatures
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

As a bounty hunter, I think that you should dedicate most of your time towards looking for benefiting ICO projects to be a part of, especially if you are not already signed up for a bounty program.Spend time looking for quality bounty programs, and completing tasks. This is the only way you can make something out of that title.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

The most important thing for me is to read the news in telegram chat, as there are often changes in conditions and you can not miss this moment as all the work can go wrong.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

Meet all that is required of the bounty, which he gives rules must be done daily. Continue to update information, both regarding the bounty or about crypto in general. Digging for information and knowledge is very important, it is done to find out how well the bounty is being followed, besides, there are many other benefits that can be obtained. Like more reliable in choosing a bounty and smarter in acting.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

I don't know what bounty hunters do every day, but I know they are stupid. Only investment transactions are the way to get rich, and others are wasting time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: