Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn cryptocurrency day trading!  (Read 1778 times)
Honuandhonu (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

I would like to thank everyone for sharing their thoughts and knowledge, I would surely study the markets and charts to understand it better and I'll try to start trading
When I'll have enough knowledge.

Thanks to each one of you for your support and response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

I would like to thank everyone for sharing their thoughts and knowledge, I would surely study the markets and charts to understand it better and I'll try to start trading

Have you tried the crypto currency with learning it on Youtube. I have heard many of the people investing by the assistance they got from the Youtube videos. Nowadays Youtube become a tutorial than Udemy or other article.

If you found the response completely you may close this thread dude.
Kindly ignore the matter for the trading when you loose also continue trade and make money.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

Have you tried the crypto currency with learning it on Youtube. I have heard many of the people investing by the assistance they got from the Youtube videos. Nowadays Youtube become a tutorial than Udemy or other article.

If you found the response completely you may close this thread dude.
Kindly ignore the matter for the trading when you loose also continue trade and make money.
You should watch many updates about the types of altcoins, cryptocurrency news on every day. You will have a lot of knowledge for day trading, you have to know price fluctuations to make the right price and avoid lost money
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

Truly the trade is at very high risk than just to hold anytime and more benefits, the percentage between winning and losing is very thin when for ordinary people, more dominant loses with a lot of money, then for more mature knowledge because not indiscriminately one can predict technical analysis every day , not as easy as other trades, most people who are good at trading forex and such and getting into the crypto market make them depressed.

pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

I think that the easiest way to learn trading ist to start doing it with very small money. If you have 1 Bitcoin and are able to trade it with no regrets, treating it as your safe limit, take 10% of it and try to predict the price, play it by the gut. Who knows, maybe you're a prodigy. If you're able to make money with 10% of your roll, you will be able to do the same with 100%.
dumple

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

There is no secret formula to be a good trader, you just need to have some experience from previous trades like in Forex or any other kind of markets, that is what you need to do in order to be a little bit more wise while trading.

Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

First of all don't buy everything that some youtube guru is telling you! Technical analysis is not really good for crypto, cos its too volatile and a lot of pump and dumpers are crashing your margins!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

Hello everyone.

I have tried day trading couple of times and that didn't go well, I am looking for some tutorials or books which can teach me about day trading and I wanna know how traders understand the graphs for trading.
Yeah, I've googled it but didn't find that much good info, so I'm trying to hear from you guys who might have tried different processes.

I have personally got trained from the Mentors who are real traders and they managing big funds in the hedge fund companies and I am very much confidence in myself. The best way to trade the day trading is to have a good trade plan with a good trading strategy and also with a good money management techniques and all these things will eventually make a good day trader.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

First of all I would like to suggest you that if you are a newbie in crypto industry don’t start trading. In trading, I think experiences teach you a lot. No matter how many books, articles or videos you study, but at the end it all depends on how you use such knowledge to win in trading market. It is a brain game, I can say. You should familiarize yourself with the technical analysis and charts and keep a constant eye on market trends and news.
Honuandhonu (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

Now many financial traders publish their books with a variety of trading strategies and tips. Try to read the book of Larry Williams. She helped me a lot.

Thanks I'll surely have a look, I'm right now a bit busy with my works, as I get the chance I'll again start to learn about the trading 😁
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

experience is the best teacher. you have to trade while studying, you also have to read a lot of news about the coin that you're trading, so you can predict when to sell and buy back.
Honuandhonu (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

I would recommend you to follow @philakonecrypto at Twitter. He published a lot of tutorials about trading basics, all of them for free.

In general: Daytrading is a beast, as a newbie you will lose a lot of money in the beginning ...

Followed him on twitter and been watching his tutorials and I've to admit those are quite helpful, thanks for sharing the information.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:53:44 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 02:02:03 AM by hirngespenst

Day trading needs experience about the crypto market. You must be updated yourself every day about the crypto market. You need to check all new news, new partnership, any tour or any kind of new news about coins to make good with day trading. You must have good knowledge about the crypto price chart too. Day trading is not too easy, that's why you have to spend much time behind it to gain make it success.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Honuandhonu (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

I think day trading is not something that can be learnt because in a day the price fluctuations are not based on something logical, it can be pumped and dumped easily.

I think this pump and dump only happens for few reasons that are,

Lack of regulations.
Low liquidity in the market.

Let me know what you think about it.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

Day trading needs experience about the crypto market. You must be updated yourself every day about the crypto market. You need to check all new news, new partnership, any tour or any kind of new news about coins to make good with day trading. You must have good knowledge about the crypto price chart too. Day trading is not too easy, that's why you have to spend much time behind it to gain make it success.
The fact is that daily trade has certain advantages, but it is very difficult. In any case, daily trade is much more profitable than investments, because you can achieve a very good income from your coins. But all the free time will have to spend on monitoring and analysis of the crypto-currency market.
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

Read the book "Technical Analysis for Beginners". In my opinion, everything is described in simple words and it is very easy to understand how to correctly trade in the market.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

Try to invest at the very low price with btc or altcoins and check if it is rising,  when it rise you are already earning. Your earnings varies from your capital and from the price of your coin. You will lesrn more from trying hard on how to trade but do not get panic when the price goes down.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Honuandhonu (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

Try to invest at the very low price with btc or altcoins and check if it is rising,  when it rise you are already earning. Your earnings varies from your capital and from the price of your coin. You will lesrn more from trying hard on how to trade but do not get panic when the price goes down.

Thank you for the advice and I'm trying to do the similar thing which you guys have suggested, sometimes I win some and sometimes lose but I'm not gonna leave, I'll learn more and more each day to commit less mistakes next time.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

You should have knowledge about good trading skills trading is risky some times but you have to be patience and be careful in what you are investing and how to deal with any of transactions.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

it would be very helpful if you have inside information regarding the coin/token project you are interested in. always do research about it, join their telegram, discord, forum and other social media to get the latest info.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: