Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the most important thing makes you participate in bounty program?  (Read 1985 times)
Nuwekli

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

Indeed, that best thing and most imperative why you take an interest in an abundance program on account of the task that it will going to affect and give constructive change to the economy and lives of individuals. Obviously accept a look also on the reward in the event that it is justified regardless of your opportunity and exertion. It may not that enormous but rather as long as it's on a satisfactory level for you. Glad profit folks. Smiley
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:15:52 AM

the main reason for me is to earn tokens without investing money. i prefer to invest time rather than money. in addition, i learn a lot about crypto by the way and that alone is a good wage.
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

If that bounty enough is good. I want to join bounty for me to earn a lot of tokens. The project is good enought if will caught your attention and help you to earn money.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:03:11 AM

Any bounty hunter works in the bounty to at least make some money for his life. And in most they do not have real work and have to do bounty projects. If it is good to work then that bounty will bring more money than any average work in the company. This year, of course, there are very few projects that bring not bad profits with the bounty although last year almost all projects gave a huge amount in the end. There are fewer people who work current to promote the ico project.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:03:15 AM

Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.

Joining the bonus campaign brings me great rewards and experience. I also have to spend a lot of time to participate, so my concern is a good and successful ICO. That means they pay high and full reward.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:15:46 AM

Mostly because bountry manager. I am choosing bounty first what i look is who is the bounty manager, if manager have good reputation, i will join. Many scam ICOs and bounty not paid but with reputable manager, i am believe it can be avoided

sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

Bounty company, this is a great opportunity to get project tokens, completely free. Another reason, for me, is the coolness of the project.
Gralph

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

To make money from your campaign and nothing more, this is likened to the general axiom which States; **the Baker doesn't bake bread because the Masses are hungry neither do the butcher sales meat because of the Masses but there is always an ulterior motive***

In that regard, for me to participate in any bounty, I must first develop that profit oriented thought, this area of interested could be related to the worth of that particular bounty token to dollar, time duration of the bounty and that sense of making cash from it will now motivate me to participate effectively in the bounty, the information on the Ann thread, all these accumulated together can trigger me to participate in any bounty.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

In addition to earning tokens, this is a good opportunity to learn how to analyze projects for their prospects. Also the opportunity to learn to distinguish fraudulent projects.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

I am joining bounty programs because of faith in the project and future income that it can bring to me.

cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

The first thing that attracts me to a bounty campaign  is  the concept. I am crazy about new and innovative concept. I am participating in Taucoin bounty campaign because of it unique new concept which is  proof of  transaction  consensus.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

Participating in bounties helps me become more aware of the current events and information of bitcoin. It seems that i am on board on the daily happenings of the market and at the same time you are earning especially of your projects succeeds.

Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

Bounty allowed to earn money.Now the picture has changed due to the new market situation and the rules of the forum.Therefore, I am increasingly inclined to give up the bounty in the future.
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

I joined the bounty activity to make money. I believe everyone has the same purpose as me! Because the bounty mission can be used as an amateur career! It doesn't take up too much of our time!
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

What is certain is that the first thing that is considered for me is how much the prize distribution is distributed, if the allocation is large, then I will take part in the bounty, then see the bounty manager, I prefer the experienced bounty manager.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

I think that the thing that gets me the most to join a bounty campaign is to look at their goal, make sure that it is a realistic goal which can be achieved, some of the icos put caps that are unrealistic so with projects like that you know that they are never going to launch. Also when I look the team members up on linkedin to make sure that they are the ones that they say they are.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

Why? Promoting a project for money sounds like a win-win situation. There are many factors that I consider as essential for projects I am interested in. It is a big plus to have an already working product or MVP, at least. The next question is "How far are they from reaching the soft cap" or "How active community is on channels" which usually depends on the stage of an ICO. Next are partnerships and requirements in a particular bounty thread. It takes a lot of time to find one like that, but the result is worth it most of the time  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:15:52 PM

Thats right mate, if you work on a bounty, then we must have the right strategy to reduce the waste of time. I will see the number of participants. If the number of participants has exceeded 2000, then I should look for another bounty.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

Simply because it is like earning profit without the means of investing. Participating on bounties doesn't require a certain amount of money or crypto in order to join. It would just be hardwork on promoting a particular project in order to be eligible with the rewards at the end of the campaign period. This allows those who are non-investors to be still into cryptocurrencies despite of the lack of interest on investing.

jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

Doing bounties is my first option to make money using cryptocurrencies without any investments because it is really worth it if we got paid paid on it. There are factors that I considered everytime I join a bounty program like : the total amount of rewards allocated to the bounty, the percentage of the type I want to participate with from the total amount, the position of the bounty manager and the number of followers in their social media sites or the people they have in their community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: