Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:56:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the most important thing makes you participate in bounty program?  (Read 1985 times)
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.
Obviously, that's the bounty rewards or simply the profit that the participants are earning from bounty programs. Participating on bounty programs is a good alternative on investing to cryptos and is something that is free. It is just your hard work and patience which is needed in order to be eligible on joining bounty programs. Token rewards are what catches the interest of the users in this forum to engage themselves into bounties.
Balorck

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

First of all, it is earnings . I have friends who began to engage in cryptocurrency a year ago and now not bad earned . that's why I'm here.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

The most important things makes me participate in bounty program are there team and community. Team when their team are good and generous the project will be so smooth. And community because when people there are very friendly and helpful you can do better and you can understand what's gonna do.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

I honestly follow the bounty program because I want to earn income to meet the needs of the family because I am an unemployed
hyriyum

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

I will be intrigued with the undertaking with an extraordinary idea, discerning, and promising future. Particularly the task that needs to make an item or has made it. At any rate, the venture ought to have an unmistakable data related the stage, group, and where the undertaking originates from. The quantity of cost or reward of the abundance program additionally ought to be fit with what we anticipate. Smiley
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

First that I look for in a bounty campaign is the No KYC requiments because I don't want to compromise my personal data and sell it in darknet. Next is the idea of a project and its team. Lastly is the allocation of bounty and the time frame if it is worth the time and effort if I join the campaign.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

I'm joining a bounty campaign because its an easy job and it can be profitable but of course your profit is not guaranteed and your possible income will only depend on how much you work on it. So if you are planning to join any bounty campaign, make sure you study that project so you will not just waste your time in a shit bounty campaign.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:30:55 AM

I am follow by thing what my small bounty payments can increase in the future.
Main project must not be a scam ))

sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:33:51 AM

At first I saw and studied because I thought this was a field to get prizes and to increase knowledge of the internet world. After succeeding in getting a prize, I did not stop here, I still want to explore more about this crypto world by plunging into a gift campaign and learning about trading, a lot of benefits from the prize campaign results.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
palweduk

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

I will be intrigued with the venture with an extraordinary idea, balanced, and promising future. Particularly the task that needs to make an item or has made it. At any rate, the venture ought to have a reasonable data related the stage, group, and where the undertaking originates from. The quantity of cost or reward of the abundance program additionally ought to be fit with what we anticipate. Smiley
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:47:51 AM

Dear friend,
Yes, I am a bounty hunter. There are many reasons to join the bounty. It can be profits, interesting, hot community, hot trend, modern technology of coins,...Most of all, it can bring more profits for bounty hunters. That is all.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:53:47 AM

I am very interested in the bounty that offers a large allocation of prizes, I will be very excited if the bounty has a good business idea, is sustainable and has a reliable development team, when the bounty ends, the ICO register is registered at a pretty good price. , I think everyone likes bounties like this.
nvishnu22

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:00:22 AM

Bounty programs or bounty challenges are the minimum task through which we can earn some coins, first of all i will know the base of the coin and then proceed to participate in the program as many of the coins are disappeared after a certain time and they dont stand in the market , so chose valuable bounty program and participate.
Abbey77

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

As a bounty hunter, the most important thing that makes me participate in bounty program, is to earn the token, know more about crypto business, you know some projects are interesting, to know more people all over the world, through telegram group
hardewale148

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:06:35 AM

The most important thing to me in bounty program is to earn my reward (token) for the campaign,
Myhunh

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

first thing first: I'll check out their whitepaper, dig deep and see if its real or they are bluffing.
Check the project's objectives, see if its practical.
Check the team, founders and advisors, validate their credibilities
see the roadmap, what's done and what's left.
see the token details, price, how much they are holding and selling.
Those factors can pretty much decide if the project is worth doing bounty or invest for.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:41:18 AM

Well the only reason why I participate in a bounty programs is to earn money. Doing all the required tasks per campaign to earn tokens and when the tokens are listed on the exchange, I'll convert it into fiat.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:48:46 AM

many factors that certainly make consideration to the matter. teams that run, sales, and of course the manager whitepaper that runs bounty. Naturally, it makes a fairly important consideration when wanting to choose a bounty. the more bounty should be selective in choosing so that the results can be quite large.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

Well the only reason why I participate in a bounty programs is to earn money. Doing all the required tasks per campaign to earn tokens and when the tokens are listed on the exchange, I'll convert it into fiat.
that is be most popular reason from bounty hunter.bounty campaign really give us huge opportunity to earn money, they provide much dollar for their participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: