Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the most important thing makes you participate in bounty program?  (Read 1985 times)
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

Bounty campaign is also the same as investment while others invest they money you chose to invest your time and at that the most important thing in joining a bounty campaign is to first of all see if the project is a good project having potential to add to the development of the ecosystem generally and also adding to you financial and investment life in particular.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:13:38 AM

This should be the same for a lot of us. The most important thing that makes me participate in bounties is the fact that I need the extra earnings/Investments. I feel that it is such a good way to get something out of the industry, without actually putting my money in it, even though I might be investing something probably more precious - time.
niceal

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

The most vital thing that pushes me to take an interest in abundance programs is that. Every abundance program gives me the chance to gain some new useful knowledge. Something altogether unique and fulfilling. This road kinda sets me up to be prepared to have an abundance program for my idea. With each white paper I read, I am enhanced with alot of learning about the quality and shortcoming of each venture I take an interest in.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

• Everyone joins bounty campaign not only for supporting the project but for the rewards too.

• I'm not thinking of the critical things because I'm mostly positive and optimistic with it.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

Though I do not participate in a bounty that is not genuine but I can say the most important thing that makes me participate in bounty program is that I will be able to own a coin or token of that company even if I don't have money.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

Why are you guys join the bounty campaign?
And what's the most critical thing makes you participate in the bounty program?
I'm interested in it, and I want to listen to your thoughts.

I join bounty campaign primarily to receive rewards from the project I am joining. But sometimes it is fulfilling to see that the project you are campaigning is a legitimate one with a lot of potential to make it good in the market.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

First of all, I look at the idea of ​​the project.  If the idea is useful, then this is a big plus.  The second team, if they are professionals and professionals, it is also good.  Then I study the project in more detail. Goal, advance the project and get your reward.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

i participate in bounties because i can earn some tokens for my efforts. i want to write posts on this forum and to know something new about crypto and it is cool that i can even receive money for this activity.
The most important thing in bounties is potential of ICO, bounty pool and transparency.
Cayforu

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

To participants in bounty program the most important thing that the participant need are (1) active bitcointalk account (2) Twitter / Facebook account (3) Telegram account (4) wallet address. All these are very important
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

The first is of course the award. But that's not just the point. Of course it's of interest! I learn a lot about the crypt. I do for myself statistics in which projects can invest in the future!
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

To gains tokens and know more about the project.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

Of course the first thing that made me to join bounty is the reward.  Then secondly, u learn more about the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency as I continue.  My engagement in article writing and blog posts have also help me to learn about different projects in the crypto world.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Hakinsola19

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

I do take a close look at the potential of the project,  so I consider that, and most importantly the reward attached to it....it matters as well
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

When joining bounty the most important for me is the product  itself  ( it it has a use case in real world ), the team, the bounty management, bounty allocation and  many other stuff.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
helenbmb

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

I personally, am participating in bounties because it has paid many in the time past which I believe it would pay me too in the nearest future and that's why I am taking it more serious this days.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

The most important thing I consider is how good the project is and what is the chances of the project success. If I am convince about the project, I will participate in promoting the project and ofcourse with the goal of earning some valuable token after the end of the campaign.
priscadavids

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

I look out for the project if it is an interesting and good one.. Then I decide if I want to have a share in such project so I go ahead to enroll for the bounty program thereby giving me the opportunity to have my own share.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:43:19 AM

I just want to be a member in this forum that makes people happy.
Lots of time that I have passed from this forum, Bounty is only part of the meaning as my way for every time online in this forum.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:58:03 AM

Bitcointalk is a good job. Participants who join bitcointalk are great people. Bitcointalk has a sophisticated system. The Bitcointalk forum has a bounty campaign. The bounty campaign is very easy to work without spending capital
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

My main purpose to joining bounty campaigns is earning some tokens. Projects are really important for me and i  am really honoured while i am making advertisement of these big projects.
I dont join every project. That is the hardest and excited part for me. I am choosing projects really carefully after that i know my bounty coins will be very valuable in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: