Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] Gridseed 5 chip miners Shipping from UK to worldwide  (Read 15089 times)
studio1one (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:43:09 PM

The point where CE marking becomes legislatively necessary is when the product is put to market, not at point of import.
..and this is exactly what your are doing. I definitly wouldn't want to be in your shoes if a customer gets hurt or any kind of property damage. You are 100% responsible for that.

as a 12V 5A device I am not overly concerened.

BINTEX

Powered by,
studio1one (OP)

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:44:27 PM

Shipping is not working again. Tried in both FireFox and Chrome and the only option is "Pickup From Store" Sad

FFS

Really sorry. Nearly 9PM Sunday night, will look at it in the AM

BINTEX

Powered by,
vighter

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:25:02 PM

Shipping is not working again. Tried in both FireFox and Chrome and the only option is "Pickup From Store" Sad

FFS

yes, Shipping is broken. How much is 10x to germany?
Is VAT included or not?
studio1one (OP)

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:45:28 PM

FFS

Is VAT included or not?

Too late and too tired to look at the shipping module right now. Have had more orders with shipping included from UK EU and Canada so not sure what is going on. Will get it sorted in the morning though. Apologies for any inconvenience.

VAT is included and we can do Intracommunity VAT free transfers for EU VAT registered companies.

BINTEX

Powered by,
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:31:32 AM

FFS

Is VAT included or not?

Too late and too tired to look at the shipping module right now. Have had more orders with shipping included from UK EU and Canada so not sure what is going on. Will get it sorted in the morning though. Apologies for any inconvenience.

VAT is included and we can do Intracommunity VAT free transfers for EU VAT registered companies.

OP. why do we need that controller? I thought the gridseed device was USB.

Thanks
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:28:20 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 07:54:03 AM by bitwho

if we buy the 10 units. will we get everything with it. including the control hub , power supply ?

also will they have the Updated software?

also shipping to US option?  website is bugged. i also only see pick up in store option
studio1one (OP)

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:29:55 AM

Yeah, there was a bug in the shipping module. Now fixed as far as I can tell. Spent quite a while checking it and every country an d product I tried worked.

Controllers need to be bought seperately and are available on the Gridseed manufacturer page.

BINTEX

Powered by,
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:40:46 AM

Yeah, there was a bug in the shipping module. Now fixed as far as I can tell. Spent quite a while checking it and every country an d product I tried worked.

Controllers need to be bought seperately and are available on the Gridseed manufacturer page.

when you order from the manufacturer, they send 1 controller per 10 boards, don't they? I've looked at setting up a little farm of these for myself and even though they look OK, the hash speed isn't really fast enough for me.. it was my conclusion that i'd need at least 10 units to make any kind of return - evn then, the sha-side of them is only 80GH in total, which may pay for the electric at current difficulty levels. Less than 10 units, isn't going to cut the mustard, so they should be sold in batches of 10, with the controller board included. thoughts?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:43:55 AM

when you order from the manufacturer, they send 1 controller per 10 boards, don't they? I've looked at setting up a little farm of these for myself and even though they look OK, the hash speed isn't really fast enough for me.. it was my conclusion that i'd need at least 10 units to make any kind of return - evn then, the sha-side of them is only 80GH in total, which may pay for the electric at current difficulty levels. Less than 10 units, isn't going to cut the mustard, so they should be sold in batches of 10, with the controller board included. thoughts?

Gridseed DO NOT include control units and other accessories only the USB cell.

Message me if you have any problems
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:46:48 AM

Gridseed DO NOT include control units and other accessories only the USB cell.

in that case, all the more reason not to buy. thanks.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
studio1one (OP)

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:26:23 AM

Personally I am using them as a Scrypt only ASIC. 10 of them works out cheaper than 5 x R9 280 + MB + RAM + Chip + PSU + cooling. Considerably cheaper and uses considerably less power.

BINTEX