Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] Gridseed 5 chip miners Shipping from UK to worldwide  (Read 15092 times)
eraser

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:17:54 AM

hi guy,
i'm still waiting for fixing our account about VAT on bitcoinminingmachines.com
tnx

studio1one (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:21:43 AM

hi guy,
i'm still waiting for fixing our account about VAT on bitcoinminingmachines.com
tnx

sorry will look at it today for you

All Gridseeds are on the van for delivery today and we will process and send them out. Hopefully should be able to update everyones tracking today, worst case tomorrow.

BINTEX

Powered by,
studio1one (OP)

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:55:13 AM

Tracking now live on UPS as per post above, scheduled delivery date is Monday  Cool

Nice!!!!... What shipping company will you use to ship to customers???

regards,

P.

P.S. - Another thing -  after you clear this one when do you think you'll get a new shipment?

Will be ordering again today / tomorrow. I would expect us to be able to ship to customers early / mid next week. Will run things slightly different this time to enable cheaper pricing. I have negotiated with my Chinese agent who receives the goods to ship directly from China to international customers, this will allow me to cut prices quite a bit as I will avoid import costs at this end and cut a layer of shipping out.

I will be starting a round 2 thread as soon as this lot are out of the door.

BINTEX

Powered by,
PMB

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:44:35 AM

Will be ordering again today / tomorrow. I would expect us to be able to ship to customers early / mid next week. Will run things slightly different this time to enable cheaper pricing. I have negotiated with my Chinese agent who receives the goods to ship directly from China to international customers, this will allow me to cut prices quite a bit as I will avoid import costs at this end and cut a layer of shipping out.

This means that we will be paying for Import Duty taxes correct? For me this is not a good option as customs here take up to a 1 month to clear products.

Nevertheless state your price and conditions when you have them :-)

regards,

P.
studio1one (OP)

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:45:32 AM

This means that we will be paying for Import Duty taxes correct? For me this is not a good option as customs here take up to a 1 month to clear products.

Nevertheless state your price and conditions when you have them :-)

regards,

P.

Well, you always have to pay that anyway, if you are in EU and you prefer we can ship from UK to you.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:07:24 AM

Woohoo the package has arrived!  Roll Eyes

Email notification FTW!
studio1one (OP)

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:27:09 AM

yup busy unpacking and organising orders now

BINTEX

Powered by,
pedrosoft

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:31:06 AM

yup busy unpacking and organising orders now

remembers my cables Cheesy
studio1one (OP)

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:36:30 PM

OK so the good news is we have packed up most of the orders here and got them ready already.

The bad news is ...

Gridseed forgot to include the controller boards. They are getting back to me tomorrow, I am hoping we can get a quick easy resolution and get them to send the controller boards on directly to everyone so as not to cause any delays but I won't have an answer from them as to a solution until tomorrow.

Massive apologies to all I am seriously vexed about this, leave it with me until tomorrow and I will get a resolution to it. I will email all customers directly too about it.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:45:09 PM

Direct delivery of the controllers would be the best yeah. It's more profitable to hook up a raspberry or a PC instead of waiting a week for the controllers Wink
RowanX

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:45:16 PM

Your website still says out of stock, was this 200 order already all pre-sold or can I make an order today?
studio1one (OP)

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:59:47 PM

Your website still says out of stock, was this 200 order already all pre-sold or can I make an order today?

all presold I'm afraid

BINTEX