Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Alts vs BTC?  (Read 493 times)
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

Hi, everybody. In my opinion, it is worth investing in bitcoin and altcoins. Altcoins are very good for the long term, while bitcoin can help in acquiring profits in a shorter time. Therefore, it is necessary to invest in both.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

Which coin gave you more return? Investment on Alts or ICOs or BTC? I have been holding BTC for a long time and I want to expand my portfolio. I have ETH holdings as well. I tried trading with many coins but never made of it. The reason I don't want to invest on alts is that those companies will create FOMO and make people buy and after buying you will be rekted.
Umm, well in my case the choice is altcoins for sure. I have PRG, ICX and NEO and they have literally made me go crazy after them. Absolutely great coins with best projects and high returns. I would definitely go for altcoins.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

Investment in altcoins should be your decision. Bitcoin has made its mark, it's already turn.
Although bitcoin still remains the king and has brought massive returns to the early birds but it's trend is now slow and yielding very little returns. But alts are making waves and producing massive returns for investors and traders alike. Investment in altcoins should yield more for you in the short and long term.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Which coin gave you more return? Investment on Alts or ICOs or BTC? I have been holding BTC for a long time and I want to expand my portfolio. I have ETH holdings as well. I tried trading with many coins but never made of it. The reason I don't want to invest on alts is that those companies will create FOMO and make people buy and after buying you will be rekted.
Altcoins!!! TAU, ADA, QSP! These are too good for any user. The coins are not at all complicated with their operations and are certainly satisfying with high returns. I love these coins and will always go for them.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

Bitcoin offers you capital preservation (at worst) and a (possible) steady growth.
It has more long term potential.
It us unlikely to rise astronomically in a short space of time.
That us what altcoins can offer, high pumps, within a short frame of time.
With that comes the risk of heavy dumps and possible loss.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

If you have the time, you can try both, part to invest in bitcoin for hold, part to buy altcoins, and part to try on new ICO projects.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

In BTC you need to invest if you want it for a long time, but other coins are not so reliable to store for a long period, so you need to think very carefully before making a choice.

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

I believe that when investing in the crypto currency, first of all, it is necessary to minimize the risks of losses. Therefore, I invest in bitcoin, which is the most stable and popular coin.

Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

If you have time for crypto world , like free time for following altcoins ; you can invest altcoins of course. But if you dont have time pick BTC of course.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

In my case, investment in altcoins give me better profit. But I still believe in the future of Bitcoin. I suggest you to spilt your capital and invest in both Bitcoin and Altcoin to have the best of the both world.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

It's worth investing in good altcoins, the problem is most altcoins aren't much good. You can come across some real gems if you look hard enough.
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

If you already have Bitcoin and Ethereum, then try to invest in ICO projects, but only very carefully. If you carefully select projects for investment, then you can get a big profit from the ICO. Any crypto currency can bring a good income, but you need to choose an individual approach for each.
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

yes this can be an investment. Shuan also has a suitable environment for this situation in the future can even rich people. Of course, I would advise you to make an investment when you say that. The decision is yours. I can only recommend the blend.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

The biggest return you will get from both coins. Every wallet should have bitcoin and any altcoins, this is the most profitable option. Bitcoin is for long term but altcoins you can sell in every moment or when you need, so i am taking both
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

Bitcoin is very good in its development has been tested strongly in decades, it is advisable for people who invest in Bitcoin do not worry with every condition because every year will get the achievement, altcoin is not too bad as much as possible to choose the best coins to be on top with Bitcoin and Ethereum, ICO is great for the near future to get bigger discounts and sell after entering the market by getting more profit because after entering the market then the price will go down and back to be forgotten.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

maybe altcoin is much more profitable as it can be purchased at an affordable price and gets plenty.
and suitable investments are short-term investments

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

I think that all methods of earning should be used. The main thing is to have certain knowledge. Bitcoin certainly follows hold in the long term. As well there are good altcoins that should hold. Investment in ICO can bring profit in the short term.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Altcoins always give me more profits as compared to the BTC. What BTC gives me is just security to my funds. If I ever wanted to keep my funds as it is for long terms then I will save most of them in the BTC form. BTC does give lot of profits and I have experienced that once in the December but that kind of profits are not always possible with it. Its possible with the ALT all the time because they are cheap in value and they are more prone to the hikes as compared to the BTC. So I will vote +1 to the altcoins here for their tremendous spikes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lambo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

I think better to sell all my alt and buy BTC .Rightnow loss more than 40% of my value
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

It depends, if someone can tell you this, they should be the richest man of the world LOL! You can trade altcoins or bitcoin, it's up to you
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: