Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:54:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Alts vs BTC?  (Read 493 times)
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

Hi, everybody. In my opinion, it is worth investing in bitcoin and altcoins. Altcoins are very good for the long term, while bitcoin can help in acquiring profits in a shorter time. Therefore, it is necessary to invest in both.
yes I agree with you. investing in bitcoin and altcoin is good because both of these coins have good prospects, attract a lot of people and also the profit is very big. so I think these two coins are very suitable we invest in long term long.

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

Bitcoin is more stable and less prone to crashing by itself, if bitcoin crashes then everything else crashes (usually more % wise), same for bitcoin gaining.
however, just as the top coins has changed over time, by finding the correct altcoin/token etc, you could very well earn many many times more by finding the right one.
if you feel confident in your own decisions, then I'd definitely suggest putting some time into finding potential smaller valued crypto.
I won't name those I'm invested in since I have nothing to gain from that, but if you want some tips on how to determine a good investment, you can read my thread Smiley

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

I will advise you to invest in BTC in both the long term and the short term.
Because BTC is currently at a very low price, however, BTC's lightning network is being deployed.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Investing in icos or newly listed coins are still giving a reasonable return on investment even in this lingering bear market. But you need to choose carefully which to invest in.

according to this issue, I agree. before you join any project, you should do some research first, because I am afraid you get a victim of fraud. and I suggest you should invest now because the market price is still low and suitable to buy more, and if the price has gone up you can sell your coins to get the benefits you want.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

Which coin gave you more return? Investment on Alts or ICOs or BTC? I have been holding BTC for a long time and I want to expand my portfolio. I have ETH holdings as well. I tried trading with many coins but never made of it. The reason I don't want to invest on alts is that those companies will create FOMO and make people buy and after buying you will be rekted.
I do not feel that way, I get a quick return on the investment it's on altcoin but not just any altcoin I invest, I need analysis and the right time to buy / invest on altcoin, especially in estimating market movements. And, for now I do not advise you to invest in ICOs and altcoin, I do not know why the movement of both in attracting investors rather down from the previous months.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

I will advise you to invest in BTC in both the long term and the short term.
Because BTC is currently at a very low price, however, BTC's lightning network is being deployed.
work on the exchange with altcoin so it will be safer for you .Or study before you invest in some altcoin  Roll Eyes

saelernet

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

I think that it is worth investing in bitcoin and altcoins. Altcoins are promising in the long term, but now there is a flow of capital to bitcoin, so the bulk of your money is better to keep in bitcoin
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

indeed investing in altcoin or bitcoin is an attempt to make a profit but it is very difficult to choose a good investment that can benefit because there are currently so many altcoins registered in coinmarketcap, and to invest in bitcoin requires substantial capital because the current price one bitcoin is very high,
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

Which coin gave you more return? Investment on Alts or ICOs or BTC? I have been holding BTC for a long time and I want to expand my portfolio. I have ETH holdings as well. I tried trading with many coins but never made of it. The reason I don't want to invest on alts is that those companies will create FOMO and make people buy and after buying you will be rekted.
Umm, well in my case the choice is altcoins for sure. I have PRG, ICX and NEO and they have literally made me go crazy after them. Absolutely great coins with best projects and high returns. I would definitely go for altcoins.

I prefer to invest in Altcoin because in Altcoin many options to invest so I chose to invest in Altcoin because I can choose the Altcoin that promises and can be profitable in the future but you can just invest in Bitcoin because bitcoin has blockchain technology and has a platfrom good

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

I think altcoin investment can provide a lot of benefits because altcoin has a very cheap price and very easy to make a price increase if the altcoin has a very good development. different from bitcoins that are very expensive and difficult to increase prices.
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

If you can buy both coins, buy one part of bitcoin and another to buy altcoin which is good for the investor's to invest and is earning well in future
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

Umm, well in my case the choice is altcoins for sure. I have PRG, ICX and NEO and they have literally made me go crazy after them. Absolutely great coins with best projects and high returns. I would definitely go for altcoins.

I prefer to invest in Altcoin because in Altcoin many options to invest so I chose to invest in Altcoin because I can choose the Altcoin that promises and can be profitable in the future but you can just invest in Bitcoin because bitcoin has blockchain technology and has a platfrom good

Bitcoin is the best coin and very promising so I think it is the most appropriate choice to invest but among Altcoin also many have great potential in the future so I suggest you divide these two coins in your investment portfolio.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

Both BTC and altcoins are static crypyocurrency in the market. Both coins are good for investment. Both BTC and Alt are dependent on each other because if BTC market increases, alt will also increase.
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

I think that now it is better to invest in the Altcoins. There are coins that have fallen in the price of 10-15 times. I am sure that the price will be restored.
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:10:57 AM

I think that it is worth investing in bitcoin and altcoins. Altcoins are promising in the long term, but now there is a flow of capital to bitcoin, so the bulk of your money is better to keep in bitcoin
I agree with you, but looking at how much money, an ordinary person is better to buy altcoins at a price they are more affordable than bitcoin

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:30:15 AM

I chose to invest in Altcoin because with altcoin I can choose a good altcoin and with that now altcoin prices are still not stabilized so from now on it's better I invest in altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back stable and could benefit again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: