Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store  (Read 6856 times)
Leya

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow

Love to see you appreciating our endeavors! We're working for our community, and your support can't be overvalued! The only thing: we are not a token, we are a coin with our own blockchain Cool
karlos_545

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:56:15 AM

I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight
There is still a lot of work ahead. I would like to see working prototypes to better understand how this all works. I will follow announcements from developers.
the exchange of goods with fast and secure transactions. It will be very much in demand.

The P2P Adrenaline Store will allow users buy and sell anything to/from each other. The payment will be fast and secure, as well as connecting buyers and sellers will be simple and safe. Moreover, the trade will go not only with ADN coins but any other currency supported by Adrenaline Pay.
Putting it better it will be just decentraluzed p2p store? Like block project is going to implement?
Leya

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Well, it's too early to say. Let the developers show what the results of the work. I think after this it will be possible to draw any conclusions.

Sure. The fastest way to track our progress is by our Roadmap: completed steps are marked with tips.
Leya

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

And what is the price of this token on the exchange? I would like to understand how it is most profitable to buy these tokens for me.

Please join our discord (https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe) not to miss the official announcements. Yes, you will be able to buy ADN coins right from the exchange. No pre-sales. No private sales. The ONLY legal way to buy ADN coins is from the exchange on which it will soon appear. Anyone else offering you to buy ADN coins is obviously a scammer.
Leya

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Project is gonna be worldwide. But it is pretty clear u would not be able to cover all the globe. Which countries will u emphasize??
The US and Asia is the priority. It is the best markets currently. The most advanced ones

We have already done some research and will do a few more in-depth investigations to better target our efforts. We are aiming at the most developed markets as they are filled with money and opportunities.
all_inman

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

How u gonna attract the users? It is urgent question for any betting company. Hope for the detailed answer
Leya

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

Seems very big and promising project.. But what about similar projects? Whuch ones do u consider as strong competitor?

Although we have completed the competitive analysis and, I must admit, have learned some lessons from our competitors, I don't want to advertise them for free by mentioning them. Once the competitor analysis if finished and the lessons are learned, as well as all the best is taken into consideration, the best way to continue is to focus on developing our business.
Leya

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

Very promising project! Both for long term investors and short term ones. Im in

Love to get you on board! And thank you for your credits!
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

Dear Users,

The only legit way to buy ADN coins is to buy them on exchanges: the first exchange will be available very soon. Please wait for the official announcement.

We have NO pre-sale or private-sale or any other sale. Anyone trying to sell you ADN coins is a scammer.

Please be patient!
So no way to buy tokens now?? To be honest a little bit strange to start the project without ICO.
Leya

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

Dear Users,

The only legit way to buy ADN coins is to buy them on exchanges: the first exchange will be available very soon. Please wait for the official announcement.

We have NO pre-sale or private-sale or any other sale. Anyone trying to sell you ADN coins is a scammer.

Please be patient!
So no way to buy tokens now?? To be honest a little bit strange to start the project without ICO.

There's no way to buy coins right now. But the trading will start very soon. But don't worry - you won't miss it, as we'll make an official announcement.
ElfishThePresley

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

Dear Users,

Please be patient!
I can not fix if it is token or cryptocoin? In Ann I can see, it a cryptocoin Huh
Leya

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

Dear Users,

Please be patient!
I can not fix if it is token or cryptocoin? In Ann I can see, it a cryptocoin Huh

ADN is a coin.
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

How are u different from Peerplays project? it seems they are doing almost the same things
Leya

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

How are u different from Peerplays project? it seems they are doing almost the same things

As I said before, I don't want to mention other projects here in order not to advertise them for free. Please read our Whitepaper by the link: http://adrenalinecoin.org/white/WhitePaper.pdf to get a clue of what we're going to implement.
semiwylson

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

As I said before, I don't want to mention other projects here in order not to advertise them for free. Please read our Whitepaper by the link: http://adrenalinecoin.org/white/WhitePaper.pdf to get a clue of what we're going to implement.
Kinda strange behaviour. I would also like to know what is your advantages with existing betting platforms but it seems u avoid answering the question and simply refer to WP Huh
Leya

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

Dear Users!

We are listed on our first exchange - CryptoBridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ADN_BRIDGE.BTC
From now, you can get your ADN coins there!

ADN masternode requires 10 000 ADN coins!
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

Kinda strange behaviour. I would also like to know what is your advantages with existing betting platforms but it seems u avoid answering the question and simply refer to WP Huh

Because there is no project any advantages) The same projects for six months there were more than 500. And they all offer about the same thing: money in exchange for masternodes. To invest or not - everyone will have to decide on their own.
Leya

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

Keeping it short:

1) Increased safety;
2) High speed of transactions;
3) Abiltiy to pay in any currency
4) Bonuses to MN owners and stakers

These are only a few of the advantage we're going to introduce to our users.
Leya

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

Dear Users!

We are listed on masternodes.online, a leading masternode tracking service! You can find Adrenaline statistics there by the link: https://masternodes.online/currencies/ADN/
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

Your lightning send it is smth similar with lightning imolenentation within BTC? Or it is just your own name?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: