Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a suckers rally!  (Read 339 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

Just sold my Alts and tethered!
I smell a rat!
Rally was bot induced!
3 Billion sell off in market cap in half an hour a few hours back!
BlackRock has nothing to do with the spike!
Momentum is lacking!
Don’t get me wrong a bitch might pump BTC 1000 USD
But
I am not risking a BOT Bear attack: Fear has a lot more momentum!
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Haha yeah, that's what keeps happening lately. Hopefully it can break past $7k though, we'll see.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

Haha yeah, that's what keeps happening lately. Hopefully it can break past $7k though, we'll see.

The bot is taking profit dragging the price down.
The last bot that tried to take us up I believe lost money and this bot might have the same origins.
These bitches could do a big time short: Dangerous game in low liquidity market like this!
You need to think like the bastards!
Melody2

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

If btc does $8000 USD by end of July then I will believe that the Bull run is truly back and we might head back to $20k levels before August ends. As it is now, one has to be careful so as not to fall into another bear trap

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

I too exchanged BTC to USD and altcoins just today. Altcoins are keeping up with bitcoin but already had a huge loss on USD.
But a little patience and bitcoin would again come below $6K within a couple of days and I'd buy back my BTC holdings. Cheesy

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

Blackrock hasn't invested yet but when they do it will definitely pump the markets. Now it might just be a pre-pump to accumulate a few more before it really happens. I'm sure it will break $7k soon, it won't stay this low forever
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:15:17 PM

I really do not think that there is a reason to fear right now as it seems the market is just experiencing a brief pre-pump. We may experience a downward rally in few days with support at 7500 while the bull gathers momentum.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

Exactly, this may result something exceptional. I think, in this situation holding your coin would be the good idea.  However, investment can be made based on your analysis.
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

As the whole system of the crypto currency is decentralized the ups and downs of the coin price is a rapid situation. Though bitcoin has fallen down recently but hopefully it will recover very soon.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

In such condition, I shall also exchange by BTC to USD to protect a huge loss. But, I think this price will go up further. As many of the traders are selling BTC so the price may go down and it will be the high time to purchase some BTC as well when it's in price recession.
harrypot

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

There is no reason to be afraid of as the market is now experiencing a pre-force. There is enough reason to believe that this market will exceed $7000 very soon.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

I don't think it went far enough to be classed as a suckers rally only rose by about 7 or 8% over a couple of days and then quickly reversed. We have been seeing similar action to this for most of the year so far so I would classify it as usual business for 2018.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

At present. It is still in the stage of the cross plate. It is unlikely to have a breakthrough at this stage. It depends on whether there are really good news coming out. Of course, I believe the bull market will come. It's not sure when it will come.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

The rally is expected and it should not cause panic. The price will appreciate more as August expectation draws nearer.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

This is an option. Now is just a good time to turn the market back. Everyone relaxed a little, because they only hope for the best. When the fall begins a terrible panic. Then we will all be fucked. Shocked
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

The rally is expected and it should not cause panic. The price will appreciate more as August expectation draws nearer.

What are the expectations on August? If I remember last August 2017 was the fork for Bitcoin Cash and the market was on the rally because of that fork, when it happens the market goes from red to green so if this will happen again just like last year then it will be a good month of August  Cool

cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

Liquid market value may increase or decrease at any time. We will make a very careful decision here. There is a possibility of rising prices, but it is necessary to take risks.
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

From my point of view to make money in this market you don’t have confused mind. This is not a place of emotion trading, it’s the place of rational trading. Every one should have more careful before invest this sector. This sector is the best way to make money.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

What you have done is called panic selling, selling at the bottom is always the worst thing to do, im quite confident that you will soon regret because market has started a new upward wave and it will be bigger than expected in my view.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

What are the expectations on August? If I remember last August 2017 was the fork for Bitcoin Cash and the market was on the rally because of that fork, when it happens the market goes from red to green so if this will happen again just like last year then it will be a good month of August  Cool
Bitcoin and Ethereum Exchange Traded Funds maybe approved by U.S. SEC.
But if this wont happen, what will happen? Bitcoin will go down to almost 0? Smiley

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: