Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on the rise?  (Read 2939 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?

If you look carefully from the time when the post was published, at the time when I write, less than 4 months have passed. And for about another 4 months, the bitcoin rate was exactly the same! From this we can conclude that bitcoin is not going to rise in its course! So expect!
You definitely proof your point. However, nothing much should be expected in this year market because each year whenever the cryptocurrency market experience market correction the market usually get gain that much of pump in price.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

at the moment the market is subsiding and it seems to me that soon Bitcoin will go to conquer a new peak with a very strong impulse.
Write out if you analyze the current state of the cryptocurrency market, then almost for a long time, the Eaglet Metering in one place. We observe price fluctuations on the main coins of the cryptocurrency market Bitcoin and ethereum within plus or minus 2%.
cryptosyss

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

In my opinion, its growth will continue, and I really expect a new wave of growth in prices for Bitcoin, as the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

The market has decrease in this year. However, the end of year, Bitcoin price has stabilize and has not decrease. I believe the end of year we will see price increase.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

The market has decrease in this year. However, the end of year, Bitcoin price has stabilize and has not decrease. I believe the end of year we will see price increase.

Do not expect this year bitcoin price has stablize the risk is always still there, always be ready for what the result of bitcoin for this year.

Wait for the right time do not expect can hurt to yourself becuase of high expectations, the bull run is coing but no want can predict when it comes.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

That's the nature of the original market nobody can predict it correctly let alone accurately. And certainly the increase in the price of bitcoin's bound to occur, unfortunately here we never know, when this increase will happen, either that tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, next month or next year.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

Bitcoin and most top coins are still stuck in mud and not moving much. Bitcoin has remained in the $6000 - $7000 range for many weeks now and only when it breaks out above $7000, we can expect a better rise.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

Bitcoin and most top coins are still stuck in mud and not moving much. Bitcoin has remained in the $6000 - $7000 range for many weeks now and only when it breaks out above $7000, we can expect a better rise.

For a few months ago until now, bitcoin price did not increase higher, and it's only stable at $6k-$7k, but I am sure that the price will break that number. It will rise more in the short time, but I guess it needs a long time to break more than $20k and maybe it will not happen until the next year. I think we have a big chance to see the price increase before the halving in 2020 so we could hope the price can reach more than $20k again and even more. Right now, we can only buy and sell bitcoin and try to take every profit we can, and we can sell when the price is up.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

at the moment the market is subsiding and it seems to me that soon Bitcoin will go to conquer a new peak with a very strong impulse.

it seems so, but don't forget that a usual dumps may happen during this goin' back to the ath values.
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?
I think that the growth of cryptocurrencies is postponed until November-December. I'm sorry, but there's no positive news. The flat has been going on for several weeks now.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

Well, everyone is waiting for the best value of bitcoin to come. I believe that bitcoin would still reach the best value where we would all be able to earn better. It is important that we'll have patience about it. Last year, bitcoin has been rising during this time so we need to wait for the right time.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 724

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

Well, everyone is waiting for the best value of bitcoin to come. I believe that bitcoin would still reach the best value where we would all be able to earn better. It is important that we'll have patience about it. Last year, bitcoin has been rising during this time so we need to wait for the right time.
Waiting is the right choice because it still hasn't seen the movement of bitcoin will soar again, but there will be a time that bitcoin will soar again so we need to be patient to wait and hope.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

Currently it is only $ 6k5. The market is at a stable level as many investors have predicted. I believe that this is the time when investors concentrate capital and prepare to inject high Bitcoin. but we should not expect too much on this because this is only anticipated.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

I believe in the growth of cryptocurrencies and hope that it will start in December. Now there is no good news that we saw the growth of cryptocurrencies as last year.

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

Market recover self slowly. We will see steep rising. we should hold our coins and BITCOIN
yes you are very right the development of crypto markets and currencies cannot be known with certainty because it has become a risk in investing with cryptocurrencies if cryptocurrencies are increasing I think that is positive news and that is the result of our confidence and patience in investing with cryptocurrency
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

Market recover self slowly. We will see steep rising. we should hold our coins and BITCOIN
yes you are very right the development of crypto markets and currencies cannot be known with certainty because it has become a risk in investing with cryptocurrencies if cryptocurrencies are increasing I think that is positive news and that is the result of our confidence and patience in investing with cryptocurrency
The manager of cases for today no one in large volumes from ordinary users sells Bitcoin, nor ETH, nor other rating coins. And nevertheless 0, 50% of growth, it is scanty growth.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

consider its a slow rise. for this few month trend, we only hit a higher low everytime. plus the price stabilizing around $6k-$7k. so its consider on the rise, but on lower hand. the bull run all of us expecting are yet to come.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

Those that bought btc early made huge gains for no reason, but now we need reasons to go up and in that sense it's all a big scam.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

I think that the growth of cryptocurrencies is postponed until November-December. I'm sorry, but there's no positive news. The flat has been going on for several weeks now.

Many people expect that electronic money will increase in November or December 2018, but I have not seen signs of recovery of this market, I saw the market is gradually showing signs of decline. So I think we should not trust too much in this market.

Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

Those that bought btc early made huge gains for no reason, but now we need reasons to go up and in that sense it's all a big scam.
I think that there is no cause for concern. cryptocurrency is growing every year and this year will not be an exception
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: