Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on the rise?  (Read 2939 times)
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?

I believe in the growth of cryptocurrencies and hope that it will start in December. Now there is no good news that we saw the growth of cryptocurrencies as last year.

By the way, in October 2017 the value of the coins is gradually increasing, but in 2018 the value of the coins are falling sharply and continues to fall, no sign of recovery of any coin, because Expectations for growth in late 2018 are unlikely, unlikely to be the case today
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

The arrival of institutional investors on the cryptocurrency market can harm this segment of the economy. Such investors can create conditions under which the crypto market will actually become "wall street 2.0", that is, it will be fully controlled by large players. As soon as the dominant position in the crypto market is occupied by investors with large reserves of assets, it will immediately lose its decentralization. Another threat to the market is the fact that 1% of large investors ("whales") keep 55% of all bitcoins under control. This provokes inequality in the distribution of digital assets between players. The institutionalization of the cryptocurrency will largely reorient the structure of management and distribution of tokens. As a result, we can say goodbye to the original vision of the technology.
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

Strange that this triggered panic. After all, even a person who is far from programming, like me, knows that bitcoin has an open source code. Accordingly, the key encoding algorithm is known to all. Knowing how, not difficult to do. So what?
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

For a few days now I have noticed a sustained momentum by Bitcoin. It was initially 65000, 6600 and its now 6700. Are we about to witness an upward surge that will eventually bring about market recovery?
I think, directly agree with a reliable miner, or if you want to play with them on the exchange - with a person from the exchange who at the moment does not need bitcoins, but money.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

No one knows what will be the next price of bitcoin this week,next month or even next year. The best we can do is observe the market and wait the great time to make a profit. Hopefully we recover soon so everybody is happy this coming holidays.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

No one knows what will be the next price of bitcoin this week,next month or even next year. The best we can do is observe the market and wait the great time to make a profit. Hopefully we recover soon so everybody is happy this coming holidays.
I hope there will be a great news to come, and I don't expect not just weeks or a year but anytime of the day price will become profitable. The recovery will take place as long as the market creates good signs of spiking harder and better, in order to gain confidence for everybody who aim big dreams for cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

The exchange rate increases so fast there are reasons. The USDT was hacked and sold in large numbers, causing the UST to fall and the remaining cryptos rose sharply. But by the end of 2018, the BTC rate could rise to $ 15,000. Please wait patiently and continue to hold.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

And again, 6500, 7k for Bitcoin, a barrier that until it can not break through and rolls back to the previous level. Yes, there is little stabilization, but it is too early to talk about constant growth.

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

Looking at the market today has a less good development but seeing the volume is quite good. I think bitcoin stays safe and has a stable value. Hopefully this value will last until the end of the year and the beginning of the year can rise and continue to increase.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:49:37 AM

The trend in the current market seems that Bitcoin is obtaining a good consolidation around 6400 to 6500 dollars. I think we need to wait for a major bull run to see it close to 7k

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

The market is hard to predict at this moment, so anyone who is profitable should sell it, and whoever has no profit or loss then wait, now expect high too you will be vulnerable to losses and disappointment. . So I do not dare expect the price of coins to increase in late 2017 or early 2018 once again.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

If we look at a few months ago, bitcoin is better, now it looks stable and calm, it might consider the value less good, but for me the value is quite safe and still good. And the possibility of value will last until the end of the year. The possibility of going up later in the year to make bitcoin grow older.

samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

Of course, it will rebound in the shortest possible time and may stimulate demand over the next two months. Once Bitcoin comes back i think the entire crypto market will burn in full.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

The recovery of Bitcoin seems to require the help of ETFs, but the current form is not optimistic, the ETF is still being postponed for review, and it seems difficult to approve this year!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

Of course, it will rebound in the shortest possible time and may stimulate demand over the next two months. Once Bitcoin comes back i think the entire crypto market will burn in full.
yes i agree with you , because in recent years bitcoin is the foundation for the market to be up , I hope difficult times like this will be missed when the price of bitcoin can be up

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

Checking the timeline, Bitcoin still holds strong with its current resistance, Bitcoin has been holding strong at around 6500 USD for almost 2 quarters now. We should be able to see some incline movement towards November and moon all the way till the end of the year.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
AlanMilano

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

I trust that BTC will continue to increase with small amplitude in the next few weeks, expected for $ 7k5 in October ended.
Trading volume has increased significantly, indicating that demand for BTC is increasing, signs of recovery
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

We all hope so, but if we look carefully there is no significant volume. If you talk about reversing the trend, I think it is likely at the end of this year.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

That's what everybody's waiting, when bitcoin start the run the market will go along with it, we are expecting good movements before the year ends but still not seeing any good sign aside from its strong barrier, there's a lots of news that we will expect to have a good impact before this year will end and led bitcoin to bounce back and rise high again.
opv321

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

Bitcoin has been in a long, decending triangle for a number of months. It is not getting to the apex meaning that the largest cryptocurrency is about to make a move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: