Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell me your SHIT COINS  (Read 671 times)
mboot

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

If you want to buy very cheap shit coins you can search them on the Yobit exchange. There is a lot of coins for the price of 1 satoshi.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2884
Merit: 659

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

What would you give me for $10 worth of BTC of ETH?
We don't know whats you reason why you do choose up to waste up your dollar just to buy a shitcoin but the closest thing on my mind that you you do think that either of those shitcoins you would able to make some money. I would tell you this once a coin is already on its bottom price its already a shitcoin or simply means that coins which doesn't really have any exchanger even up to these days.
If you are serious you can always buy on DEX there are hundreds of it rather than on risking out your money on doing p2p transactions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

Why do you need those coins? What would you do with them? You can transact it from the exchanges not in here. If you it you can have it for free, join airdrops there are plenty of it. Your just wasting your time and budget from that kind of token. Or you are just trying to make some thread here just to collect some points.
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

Under value coins can only get better.
Go and get them on decentralized exchange. You won't get any offer here
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

How about $10 worth of BTC/ETH for an empty MEW wallet? I think it's the same if I sent you my shit coin/token or give you my empty MEW wallet cause both of them are valueless. Beside I don't know why you wanna buy shitcoin? You're trying to test your luck? Grin. Don't do that stupid thing cause you can lost hundreds dollars without earning anything with shitcoins Smiley.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

i have 30,000 BabyCoin, If you want i will sell it to you $10 worth of BTC or ETH
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Right now i think selling a coin isnt the best because the market is bearish at the moment,so a coin u see as a shit coin will become massive in d nearest future so my advise is still hold. In holding u will definitely recover.so no selling at the moment

Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

Why don't you go to the coinmarketcap website and look at the first 25 coins. If there is a price below$ 1 for the buy and hold, until, until the rise in price of bitcoin or this coin.
elly_lain

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

Hi, I am currently in a difficult situation where I have to sell the coins which are coming up on exchanges in September. I can give you a discount on a purchase and my full information with documentation to avoid any type of risks and fraud stuff... The coin is called giracoin, you can have a look at it, the project is legit and potential, but since they are coming out in September, I am running short on money right now. Anyways, you can always PM me and I will send you all the details and explain everything you'll need.
Regards!
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

You can buy them on decentralized trading platforms like etherdelta. Buying shit coin is very risky but also very unexpected.
One morning wake up and you see your shit coin costing thousands of dollars. OMG
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:35:23 AM

if you are interested to buy the coin please just enter the market there are many new coin and also the old coin for ditreading

denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

Is what you say is true? Would you like to buy my shitcoin? I am curious what will you do with the shitcoin?
Jetblack01 (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

I wanted to hear some offers.  So far everyone has asked me why I want shit coins but have not made me any offers.  Atleast tell me what shit coins you are holding.
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:50:47 AM

It is better for you to buy potential coins than waste time with shitcoins for pumping and dumping.

elly_lain

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

I wanted to hear some offers.  So far everyone has asked me why I want shit coins but have not made me any offers.  Atleast tell me what shit coins you are holding.

Hey there, I saw your post regarding purchasing the shitcoins. I have written in your post but haven't received an answer. The coins that I have called Giracoin. They are aiming to be the first legal Swiss cryptocurrency. I have been to their main office in Basel and the second one in Geneva. They seem legit and the first open source currency they're launching in September. The second one in Winter.

Because it is urgent now, I have to sell them due to a purchase of a portion of a property in Moscow. Do not think that there are millions in there  Grin, I have invested around 2K Euro. I can tell you in more details what is the exact amount. If you want, I can sell them to you with a discount, so that it will be beneficial for you. Surely, I can leave you all the contacts you'll need, as well as my passport scans, phone numbers etc, so that we will completely eliminate any type of fears and suspucions.

Since Giracoin is launching on the exchanges in September, I can't sell them now but need to asap because on 25th I am already going to sign a contract for my portion of property.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will be glad to explain to you everything about this currency and guide you through.

Regards.
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

Which of of the shit coin do you want to buy? Their are many coin available to sell if you are but all shit coin or you have a special one to buy I have many.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

Hahahaha, bruh this is an epic topic! I have a feeling that you trolling us in here but that's ok. Here is your ultimate answer, get some dogecoin... Cheesy

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

Hey there, I saw your post regarding purchasing the shitcoins. I have written in your post but haven't received an answer. The coins that I have called Giracoin. They are aiming to be the first legal Swiss cryptocurrency. I have been to their main office in Basel and the second one in Geneva. They seem legit and the first open source currency they're launching in September. The second one in Winter.

Because it is urgent now, I have to sell them due to a purchase of a portion of a property in Moscow. Do not think that there are millions in there  Grin, I have invested around 2K Euro. I can tell you in more details what is the exact amount. If you want, I can sell them to you with a discount, so that it will be beneficial for you. Surely, I can leave you all the contacts you'll need, as well as my passport scans, phone numbers etc, so that we will completely eliminate any type of fears and suspucions.

Since Giracoin is launching on the exchanges in September, I can't sell them now but need to asap because on 25th I am already going to sign a contract for my portion of property.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will be glad to explain to you everything about this currency and guide you through.

Regards.

Please DM me.  Im accepting and entertaining all offers. 
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

What do u mean by 10$? Summary for that price, I guesss? Check out coin market cup and its ratings of the lowest  coins. Good luck.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:29:06 AM

What do u mean by 10$? Summary for that price, I guesss? Check out coin market cup and its ratings of the lowest  coins. Good luck.

I meant $10 worth.
So if a token is worth .01 on the market or off and you want to sell it....

offer me something like,  1200 tokens of it and I will consider it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: