Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell me your SHIT COINS  (Read 671 times)
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

The Subject is a littlenbit confusing. You said that sell me you shit coin then you asked for majot coins. If you want to have coins and gain profit from it you can buy in any decentralized market. Then wait for the price to increase and sell once your satisfied with the price.
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:03:22 AM

I like this method. There's no telling what the market will do. It could be a situation where the bulls are selective in their rewards, or the entire market could see ridiculous gains like we saw Q4 2017. Hodling a bag of SHT could turn out to be lucrative, and buying them up now could be explosive.

Grin
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

What would you give me for $10 worth of BTC of ETH?

I have 1000 Pareto, if you want...
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

its not easier to get into some exchange and buy the coins you want? if you mean shit coins with a low value, then there are many.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

I think human beings are not invest in shitcoins because If this down on future they do not control anyway. But long term investment is good for any platform and some projects are totally scam so carefully choose the right platform they do not worried about any situation. No one is hold for shitcoins and they will exchange anytime but selling the shitcoin is not a good deal.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

Risking in shit coins is always the same, nobody can tell you if this coin will go up or down, it is 100% harder to speculate shit coins than normal coins, you could believe in some speculations here but for me it would be the best if you pick it by yourself.

elly_lain

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

I wanted to hear some offers.  So far everyone has asked me why I want shit coins but have not made me any offers.  Atleast tell me what shit coins you are holding.
I wanted to hear some offers.  So far everyone has asked me why I want shit coins but have not made me any offers.  Atleast tell me what shit coins you are holding.

Hey there, I saw your post regarding purchasing the shitcoins. I have written in your post but haven't received an answer. The coins that I have called Giracoin. They are aiming to be the first legal Swiss cryptocurrency. I have been to their main office in Basel and the second one in Geneva. They seem legit and the first open source currency they're launching in September. The second one in Winter.

Because it is urgent now, I have to sell them due to a purchase of a portion of a property in Moscow. Do not think that there are millions in there  Grin, I have invested around 2K Euro. I can tell you in more details what is the exact amount. If you want, I can sell them to you with a discount, so that it will be beneficial for you. Surely, I can leave you all the contacts you'll need, as well as my passport scans, phone numbers etc, so that we will completely eliminate any type of fears and suspucions.

Since Giracoin is launching on the exchanges in September, I can't sell them now but need to asap because on 25th I am already going to sign a contract for my portion of property.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will be glad to explain to you everything about this currency and guide you through.

Regards.

Please DM me.  Im accepting and entertaining all offers. 

I have tried, but since I'm a newbie, you have it blocked in the settings so I can't text you   Cheesy. If you can unlock that function or DM me that will be great. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jetblack01 (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:27:24 AM

Hey there, I saw your post regarding purchasing the shitcoins. I have written in your post but haven't received an answer. The coins that I have called Giracoin. They are aiming to be the first legal Swiss cryptocurrency. I have been to their main office in Basel and the second one in Geneva. They seem legit and the first open source currency they're launching in September. The second one in Winter.

Because it is urgent now, I have to sell them due to a purchase of a portion of a property in Moscow. Do not think that there are millions in there  Grin, I have invested around 2K Euro. I can tell you in more details what is the exact amount. If you want, I can sell them to you with a discount, so that it will be beneficial for you. Surely, I can leave you all the contacts you'll need, as well as my passport scans, phone numbers etc, so that we will completely eliminate any type of fears and suspucions.

Since Giracoin is launching on the exchanges in September, I can't sell them now but need to asap because on 25th I am already going to sign a contract for my portion of property.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will be glad to explain to you everything about this currency and guide you through.

Regards.

I have tried, but since I'm a newbie, you have it blocked in the settings so I can't text you   Cheesy. If you can unlock that function or DM me that will be great. Sorry for the inconvenience.

sorry, didnt realize I couldnt be messaged.   Im new too.  Ill send you a message
cabron

Activity: 2870
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:41:09 AM

He could be expecting those shit coins to go up. He didn't mean shitcoin like shits really, he will of course pick the ones you think are shitcoins. I m also buying shitcoins from forkdelta but those are the shitcoins which bounty hunters think it shits. I was buying MIDEX token recently on forkdelta where it was first listed and boy they are selling it the cheapest.

Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:55:33 AM

Regards.

sorry, didnt realize I couldnt be messaged.   Im new too.  Ill send you a message

I changed my settings so I can receive mail from  newbies.  please do the same and then message me
Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:48:23 AM

Here are some coins I would be interested in... DAVOR, (i know)  GRX, BTE
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

so why to waste time with shitcoins that probably pump and dumps, if you really want to support the market there are excellently established altcoins that can generate good profits, in addition to finding a project that really interests you and help them grow

I agree with your statement, i dont understand why he need to buy the shitcoins out there, in fact he can lost his money if he gonna buy this coin? Or i just need to understand his purpose of buying this coin.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

Haha...it’s not good deal. You know at that moment coins cost 10$, tomorrow 50$, after month 100$. You must understand that
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

you can find shitcoin with your capital on the exchanger. do not post in this forum. you can go directly to the exchanger now. you can choose some shitcoin like cibus token on exchanger https://etherflyer.com/

New Tokens

Dear Mr/Ms,

CBC/ETH,CBT/ETH,TIG/ETH trading pairs are now available on EtherFlyer.

Token name:Consumer Blockchain

Token symbol:CBC

Official Website:http://www.cbcchain.io

Token name:CIBUS Token

Token symbol:CBT

Official Website:https://www.cibus.world

Token name:Tigereum

Token symbol:TIG

Official Website:https://www.tigereum.io

Best regards,

The EtherFlyer Team

Mar 30th, 2018

quoted from : https://etherflyer.com/home/NewTokens0330.html
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

I did not understand something or the author of the topic is a masochist and wants to buy up the shields for myself? (by the way, I once met such a pervert here)  Grin

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

You do not have to fall into the trap of traders, who will offer you "ghost" coins. Invest in secure currencies such as bitcoin, etherum and others in the top 20. Than wasting your time with ShitCoins, you better invest heavily in the coins that matter. Why would you buy some Shitcoins, since they are ShitCoins? Better about that money you'll buy a ice cream, that we're in the hot season.
Take care not to buy a SHITICECREAM !!!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

My old man better ask your question because with 10 dollars after taking the fees you will receive a few dollars remember that in our network never a value is the same when you send you have to send but to be able to have your 10 dollars
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

There is nothing shit related to this platform because whatever people has worth some thing because they worked for it and they have the right to sell as the the price they want to sell so do not call shit coin.

Because nothing is shit in this world except the real SHIT.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

Do you mean that you want to buy my shitcoin? My question is what is the reason you want to buy shitcoin ??
I guess this guy has got a secret to how to use your shit coins, LOL...
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

For me if you want to buy shitcoins you can buy it in any exchanges that shitcoins are already listed buying in someone for me is not a good idea for you to avoid scam
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: