Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How holding TIO generates profits for you.  (Read 174 times)
garypedroza (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:08:47 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 02:23:55 AM by garypedroza

TIO Token will be a key to the liquidity pool of the exchanges. By holding minimum 2500 TIO, you will be able to participate in it and generate daily profits. If it's in loss, the management will recover the loss with their tokens until they generate profits. So, your token number will not decrease in LP.

TIO E-wallet will soon be provided in the exchange. In this e-wallet, you will be able to join the LP and eligible for the airdrops. You don't need to provide another wallet for airdrops. It's all-in-one wallet.

TIO already has an early investors, like FXPRIMUS, PRIMUS Capital, who are committed to cooperate with Trade.io.

TIO is an ERC20 Token. Everything is transparent in blockchain. Need not to worry.

Trade.io goal's is to make a financial market safer and faster.

TIO.

https://i.imgur.com/KjQA0uZ.jpg
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

I didn't know more about this token but I have studied a bit to know about it. And found it would do better in future. And is blockchain uses and ERC20 wallet is a very good point to be noted. I believe it will contribute a good part after entering into the market.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

TIO Token will be a key to the liquidity pool of the exchanges. By holding minimum 2500 TIO, you will be able to participate in it and generate daily profits. If it's in loss, the management will recover the loss with their tokens until they generate profits. So, your token number will not decrease in LP.

TIO E-wallet will soon be provided in the exchange. In this e-wallet, you will be able to join the LP and eligible for the airdrops. You don't need to provide another wallet for airdrops. It's all-in-one wallet.

TIO already has an early investors, like FXPRIMUS, PRIMUS Capital, who are committed to cooperate with Trade.io.

TIO is an ERC20 Token. Everything is transparent in blockchain. Need not to worry.

TIO.

did you mean TIO is trade token my friend ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trade-token
so, if i hold about 2500 TIO i can get a daily prfit just by holding it ?
seems interesting, maybe i will learn more about this token before investing

garypedroza (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

I didn't know more about this token but I have studied a bit to know about it. And found it would do better in future. And is blockchain uses and ERC20 wallet is a very good point to be noted. I believe it will contribute a good part after entering into the market.
yes, my friend. TIO has a great team and management. Join @TradeToken on telegram to find out yourself, team is very good. Also, they launch their exchange 23 July, this Monday.
You can register at register.trade.io, or you can use my referal link if you please https://trade.io/l/ezvl
The exchange is customizable and fast. Also, it has three theme.. So, go find it yourself my friend.. it's awesome

TIO.

did you mean TIO is trade token my friend ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trade-token
so, if i hold about 2500 TIO i can get a daily prfit just by holding it ?
seems interesting, maybe i will learn more about this token before investing
correct my friend. 50% of profit will be given back to community based on their token amount.
Yes, please take a look or even join telegram @TradeToken. Admin there is very responsive. You'll not left unanswered.
Hm, if you may, this Monday 23 July, trade.io is launching their exchange. You can register at register.trade.io, or you may use my ref link if you please https://trade.io/l/ezvl.
Their exchange is unique, that is customizable, and has 3 theme. Find out yourself. @TradeToken
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

TIO tokens will work as a liquidity pool for the exchanges. You can use the tokens for your further benefits.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

TIO token is the key of exchanging in cryptocurrency, some required to hold their transactions when the market is down so that they don't have to face loss it is a clever move but holding for long is not a wise decision but by holding token you can earn some daily profit from the mengment
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

It really matters a lot that investors will get confirm benefits from TIO tokens. This decision taken by management really charming for the new traders as well as experts. Still need to go through the whitepaper for more explanation.
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

TIO is the most secure and profitable token on the blockchain system. Besides, TIO has also provided e-wallet in line with modern technology. Which will be easy to pay or transaction.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

From my point of view TIO offer more than 100 different types of financial instrument. Cryptocurrency, CFD, Forex are one of them. It have some key features like calculating financial asset through blockchain technology also it provide trade liquidity to trade token holders. It generate profit everday. Management recover the loses until profit is made.
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Wow TIO got some great investors. If they provide such a great facilities it won’t be a wonder, if they become one of the greatest E-wallets. So enjoy crypto & E-wallets also.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

As TIO token is blockchain based project hopefully it will go so long. That is a intersting project i think. One thing i fell intersting that is if i am loss the management will take the full responsibility and also the one wallet system that is intersting for me.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

What a great initiative! I think investor should use this huge opportunities for getting a change to profit in optimum level. TIO (ERC20) token is with blockchain technology so I think don't worry about investing in it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

TIO, you've been all over the Altcoin Discussion and look who are posting here, most are newbies and jr members.

You have been creating new threads everyday mate like this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
garypedroza (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

TIO, you've been all over the Altcoin Discussion and look who are posting here, most are newbies and jr members.

You have been creating new threads everyday mate like this.

Yes my friend. They are very positive about Trade.io that they just want to share with others. Join @TradeToken telegram to see a lot of positivity from community. And, all of us are newbies at the beginning.

As TIO token is blockchain based project hopefully it will go so long. That is a intersting project i think. One thing i fell intersting that is if i am loss the management will take the full responsibility and also the one wallet system that is intersting for me.

If the liquidity pool generates profits, that 50% from profits will be shared to community holding TIO. If LP does not generate profit, it will be covered first by 50million TIO by management, until it generates profits to be shared. Just to make it more clear my friend. Anyway have you seen our very active admin @TradeToken telegram that you willnot left unanswered. Just ask anything about TIO there, our admin never sleep I think  Grin Grin
Wow TIO got some great investors. If they provide such a great facilities it won’t be a wonder, if they become one of the greatest E-wallets. So enjoy crypto & E-wallets also.
Better start grabbing bag of TIO now my friend.

From my point of view TIO offer more than 100 different types of financial instrument. Cryptocurrency, CFD, Forex are one of them. It have some key features like calculating financial asset through blockchain technology also it provide trade liquidity to trade token holders. It generate profit everday. Management recover the loses until profit is made.

Correct my friend. First will be only crypto. it the future will be forex and other types of financial instrument.

TIO is the most secure and profitable token on the blockchain system. Besides, TIO has also provided e-wallet in line with modern technology. Which will be easy to pay or transaction.

yep. you can participate in LP while available to get airdrop also  Roll Eyes

It really matters a lot that investors will get confirm benefits from TIO tokens. This decision taken by management really charming for the new traders as well as experts. Still need to go through the whitepaper for more explanation.

you know where to go when you got question about TIO. @TradeToken telegram. The admin is very good. Also the community.

TIO token is the key of exchanging in cryptocurrency, some required to hold their transactions when the market is down so that they don't have to face loss it is a clever move but holding for long is not a wise decision but by holding token you can earn some daily profit from the mengment

for short term, since tomorrow is launching date of exchange, you can sell when profits.
But, most of us are long term. Just look at their roadmap on the website. It has lots of room to grow.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

TIO seems very profitable if you consider the primary 5 USPs they have used to market it. ERC20 based, can be used in trade.io to exchange, Holders have chances of getting airdrops of tokens and ALTcoins, all the members share the pool's success and available widely.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

The deal seems to be really great with almost no chance to lose anything. I am interested and looking forward to it. But will have study a bit more.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

I remember how the ICO went and I not could invest and I remember they list on exchange and the price went down below ICO, How is the token price doing at the moment? I think they should focus more to get their platform up and running first. Well I will try and see if it is a real offer so that i can join. Thanks for sharing .

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
garypedroza (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

I remember how the ICO went and I not could invest and I remember they list on exchange and the price went down below ICO, How is the token price doing at the moment? I think they should focus more to get their platform up and running first. Well I will try and see if it is a real offer so that i can join. Thanks for sharing .

Yes, it think it was hype. But the price stands a lil bit above ico price now. The exchange is already launch, just now. Better to register, my friend.
register.trade.io. It will be the first customizable exchange with 3 theme. Check it out. You are welcome my friend.

The deal seems to be really great with almost no chance to lose anything. I am interested and looking forward to it. But will have study a bit more.

If you have question, just join @TradeToken telegram, my friend. You are very welcome there and you'll not left unanswered.

TIO seems very profitable if you consider the primary 5 USPs they have used to market it. ERC20 based, can be used in trade.io to exchange, Holders have chances of getting airdrops of tokens and ALTcoins, all the members share the pool's success and available widely.

Yes my friend. There is so much room to grow. If it's exchange token, better to hold it long term. Look at BNB, KCS and HT. TIO has Liquidity Pool feature. Let's see where this will take us.
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

This profit loss promising so far. But we still need to investigate further regarding the team it has and how experienced they are. Apart from that, we should never jump to invest by looking at the price, but we need to see the demand of it instead
KennethDarnell

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:51:44 AM

An all in one wallet ? That sounds so cool and convenient to use ! I really appreciate how TIO is working hard to create a safer and faster finance exchange in a more convenient way, if they really succeed in serving their objectives , they're really going to be a huge hit.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: