Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Investment Pool?  (Read 385 times)
jingyu27

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

If the project side is a trustworthy and reliable person, then I think that no matter what management method is trustworthy, many ICO project parties initially aim to scam, so no matter what method they take, I think they are all countermeasures. Participating in the ICO must be clear to the team members
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:44:18 AM

the world of criptocurrency is a provitable investment among other investments. but we know that investing in the cryptocurrency has a bigger risk than any other investment. therefore we must be more careful in order not to lose. but if we are careful and diligent then we will get many advantages of profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
samuelsmith

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

I don't feel safe to deal with such pools and I don't believe them too. Before going for I should do research on the team working which is not possible in these polos. So, I kind of avoid them.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

Personally i think it is not a good option to invest on pool. i can’t trust them because i don’t see them and their projects structure. It’s only my opinion.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

An ICO pool is a collection of investor funds, pooled together with the sole intention of investing in an ICO. Pools are typically overseen by person who manage the contributions made by each investor.

Do you think this is a good idea?Is it worth it to trust??
It's a very good idea. Actually i joined a group on telegram about ICO pool and all the members are trusted each other and the admin there is very trusted and all the members are from the same country. The most important think on ICO pool is trust, if the admin of the pool is not trusted, no one will join the pool.
It depends on the selected ICO project, if the ICO project has a large community that has great potential to increase over the next year, I agree ICO project developers and invest on ICO pool very trusted. But if the ICO project still new, and has a small community then I would advise against too much with their deceit.
Nadal_08

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

I think you should invest in top 10 coin on CMC, invest in Ico very risky. You should learn before making your decision, nothing is sure at all.
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:14:57 AM

It might be a good idea, but we should have some security issues and have to had an extreme confidence in the manager of the pool, it would be ideal to develop a smart contract or a Dapp to do it automatically, example: Ask each participant X amount of coins to ensure Y % of participation in the pool, good idea but it lacks development
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

is still very risky, because there is no guarantee of all that will happen to icopool, for example a scam project. if it does not meet the target and fails, I think that is common in investment, but if the project is scam, no one can accept it.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:23:44 AM

An ICO pool is a collection of investor funds, pooled together with the sole intention of investing in an ICO. Pools are typically overseen by person who manage the contributions made by each investor.

UPD:

MyWish is eliminating these risks by introducing Smart Contracts for ICOpools.
It is prone to being scammed. I can't trust my funds to anyone. Well, I don't think it is better than just investing by my own - sending ETH from my ETH wallet which I have full controls. In this world full of scammers, better close this idea.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:46:20 AM

In fact, investment pools have more positive moments than negative ones, but among the negative there is a scam that can cross out all the pluses. Trust or not to professional traders, everyone decides for himself.I prefer to dispose of my deposit myself. If I fail, at least I will get a very important experience that will help me in the future. If investment pool fail, I will get nothing
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

is still very risky, because there is no guarantee of all that will happen to icopool, for example a scam project. if it does not meet the target and fails, I think that is common in investment, but if the project is scam, no one can accept it.
When the projeck does not reach the softcap that they have previously determined, the funds will be returned to the investor. but sometimes they also do a new policy if the funds that have been collected have approached the previous targetsm,the policy is different. every project
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:11:29 AM

Most of the ICOs are scam and this idea of investment pool for ICO's?

There's only few words I'll say if someone is truly believing with this type of investing and it is "good luck".

Why not just hold your own fund and decide on your own so if you fail, you can blame yourself and learn from that mistake.

And also don't stay to ICOs, learn trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KevinRobertson

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

I don't think that it  is a good idea and I will never trust it because those person are totally unknown.I think it will be useless and will waste our valuable time. I think they should develop some strong management to make it more trustworthy.
JasonRosado

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

As much as I know, ICO pools tend to gather people who are potential is seeking to participate in pre-sales of ICO. There are two types of ICO- Trustless and the Non-trustless ones. The only problem with the pools are that they cannot guarantee if they can fulfill the task and also that it is not a scam.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

I find ICO investment pool to be a good idea to enjoy better perks than investing alone. However, the trust issue of the ICO pools stop me from trying out.
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

I think that such idea is not good. In this market we cannot easily trust anyone since it is a decentralized market. More to have a trust on management, strong rules and regulation with effective board is needed. I do not think that this will be a good idea.
sussan

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:29:49 AM

Considering the benefits of receiving huge bonus that you would not have gotten otherwise, pooling may be a good idea. But many Icos frown against it.
Meanwhile ppl tend to dump Because of bonus
strongman8

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:31:37 AM

I for one would never trust anything like this.  First time I have heard of it actually.  Seems like a recipe for a scam and a long sad post here on the alt coin forum. 
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:37:50 AM

I feel investing into such Investment pool carries a high rate of risk because you might be scammed with no one to query if your funds is absconded with. On the other side, this practice is one of the most greatest and welcoming idea which may makes such pool reaches the soft cap to success timely, if and only if there are known and trusted pool Managers in the deal.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:41:24 AM

UPD:

MyWish is eliminating these risks by introducing Smart Contracts for ICOpools.

Even with those kind of changes I still have doubts with this kind of investment.
I'd rather do it directly and let the trust of other investors go with it. If you really made a good research about one project then investors will be coming in without questions. There is no need for pooling it and it will still grow. iCO's dont require large amount of money to buy tokens in minimum, .1ETH is okay.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: