Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

The project have great potential. Everything depends on time of its implementation, sooner better, of course. There a lot of projects with the same concept.
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are too urged for today. This platform is going to eliminate a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be face in the nearest future.
I think that in just three-five years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all stores and systems. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition .
I agree with the fact that the world changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can cryptocurrencies replace fiat money. It sounds really ridiculous.
You are exactly this type of people who have sold bitcoin in 2014 for cola and hamburger. Think that the replacement is still can be made. The market has too much disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement,  but I know for sure that these currencies can coexist. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
Yeah, why not. You won`t pay additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can one of those who created absolutely new direction, but you want to reject this opportunity.
Now I have become confident that this project will be successful. But I still have a question about platform for exchange how it will work within the whole platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

The project have great potential. Everything depends on time of its implementation, sooner better, of course. There a lot of projects with the same concept.
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are too urged for today. This platform is going to eliminate a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be face in the nearest future.
I think that in just three-five years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all stores and systems. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition .
I agree with the fact that the world changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can cryptocurrencies replace fiat money. It sounds really ridiculous.
You are exactly this type of people who have sold bitcoin in 2014 for cola and hamburger. Think that the replacement is still can be made. The market has too much disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement,  but I know for sure that these currencies can coexist. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
Yeah, why not. You won`t pay additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can one of those who created absolutely new direction, but you want to reject this opportunity.
Now I have become confident that this project will be successful. But I still have a question about platform for exchange how it will work within the whole platform.
The team of developers claim that it is a security token that gives a lot of pluses to those who buy it
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

can someone explain me what are the advantages of these security tokens? Is that a new type of tokens or it is just a name?
peetah

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

can someone explain me what are the advantages of these security tokens? Is that a new type of tokens or it is just a name?
The was a piece of info in this thread:
additional bonuses during the usage of the platform and the possibility to earn more money (about 50%)
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

Main advantage is project is very big and when those platforms which will be built under the umbrella of Neluns prices of limited tokens will sky rocket. In current business model 200 millions supply isn't big. Other thing is divides which will be 50% of the share of company what to be distributed in NLS token holders quarterly. These two advantages are enough to imagine the future of this project.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

I accidentally stumbled upon this project, and read about it here, I can say that I am impressed, I am very inspired by what this project does. Can I participate in this? I would like to invest in this project, I think this is a very interesting investment.
peetah

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

I accidentally stumbled upon this project, and read about it here, I can say that I am impressed, I am very inspired by what this project does. Can I participate in this? I would like to invest in this project, I think this is a very interesting investment.

I am afraid that you are late because the ICO has already ended and you will not be able to do it. The same Bauti campaign is also over.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

I am afraid that you are late because the ICO has already ended and you will not be able to do it. The same Bauti campaign is also over.
It is a pity that I did not have time to take part in this project. I hope that they have collected enough to implement their project at a decent level. Is there any information about how much they managed to collect?
peetah

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

It is a pity that I did not have time to take part in this project. I hope that they have collected enough to implement their project at a decent level. Is there any information about how much they managed to collect?

I think that they will have enough funds to implement the project in full. Information about the amount of funds collected can be found in their blog on the medium - https://medium.com/@iconeluns. They collected more than 105 million dollars.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

I think that they will have enough funds to implement the project in full. Information about the amount of funds collected can be found in their blog on the medium - https://medium.com/@iconeluns. They collected more than 105 million dollars.
Wow, is this a huge amount of money, does it close the hardcap they were counting on? Or is this amount even more than what they expected?
peetah

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

Wow, is this a huge amount of money, does it close the hardcap they were counting on? Or is this amount even more than what they expected?
in fact, this amount does not quite reach the hardcap, because hardcap amount to 112 million. But all the same, I consider the amount they collected as an incredible success, because it is really a lot of money.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

in fact, this amount does not quite reach the hardcap, because hardcap amount to 112 million. But all the same, I consider the amount they collected as an incredible success, because it is really a lot of money.

I totally agree with you, this is a resounding success. In fact, it says a lot. This means that the project really worked professionals and I believe in the continued success of this.
peetah

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

I totally agree with you, this is a resounding success. In fact, it says a lot. This means that the project really worked professionals and I believe in the continued success of this.
the point is not only the professional team, but also the fact that this project is interesting to people and they are interested in seeing this project in the end be implemented.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

the point is not only the professional team, but also the fact that this project is interesting to people and they are interested in seeing this project in the end be implemented.
Of course, this causes great interest among many investors, as this solves all those difficulties. which has a market at the moment. And in the future this will allow developing a cryptocurrency market more actively.
peetah

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

Of course, this causes great interest among many investors, as this solves all those difficulties. which has a market at the moment. And in the future this will allow developing a cryptocurrency market more actively.
That is, they knew that they were working in the right direction and achieved success in this. I think such a project as Neluns can be an example for many who want to realize their ideas. They should take an example from the project Neluns!
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

I read in their documentation for the project, as they said that the emergence of such a project as Neluns will attract more new investors, for whom the cryptocurrency market is not yet a priority. But I see that it is not so.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

I read in their documentation for the project, as they said that the emergence of such a project as Neluns will attract more new investors, for whom the cryptocurrency market is not yet a priority. But I see that it is not so.

In what sense is it not? They attracted a huge amount of investment in their project. Doesn't that prove them right?
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

In what sense is it not? They attracted a huge amount of investment in their project. Doesn't that prove them right?
I'm talking about the fact that the cryptocurrency market is not a problem for investors, if they were able to collect 100 million developing their project.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

I'm talking about the fact that the cryptocurrency market is not a problem for investors, if they were able to collect 100 million developing their project.
Well, after Neluns is fully implemented, then the cryptocurrency market can change significantly. Because a huge number of investors, who previously neglected cryptocurrencies, will begin to actively invest in new projects.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

Well, after Neluns is fully implemented, then the cryptocurrency market can change significantly. Because a huge number of investors, who previously neglected cryptocurrencies, will begin to actively invest in new projects.

Do you think that the influx of new investors will be so sharp and sudden? I don’t think that for the most part non-luns will be the reason for the expansion of investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: