Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

I read in their documentation for the project, as they said that the emergence of such a project as Neluns will attract more new investors, for whom the cryptocurrency market is not yet a priority. But I see that it is not so.

In what sense is it not? They attracted a huge amount of investment in their project. Doesn't that prove them right?
I'm talking about the fact that the cryptocurrency market is not a problem for investors, if they were able to collect 100 million developing their project.
Well, after Neluns is fully implemented, then the cryptocurrency market can change significantly. Because a huge number of investors, who previously neglected cryptocurrencies, will begin to actively invest in new projects.

Do you think that the influx of new investors will be so sharp and sudden? I don’t think that for the most part non-luns will be the reason for the expansion of investment.
I do not claim that it will be a sharp increase. Most likely this will occur smoothly and gradually, but I am sure that this will be so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

I read in their documentation for the project, as they said that the emergence of such a project as Neluns will attract more new investors, for whom the cryptocurrency market is not yet a priority. But I see that it is not so.

In what sense is it not? They attracted a huge amount of investment in their project. Doesn't that prove them right?
I'm talking about the fact that the cryptocurrency market is not a problem for investors, if they were able to collect 100 million developing their project.
Well, after Neluns is fully implemented, then the cryptocurrency market can change significantly. Because a huge number of investors, who previously neglected cryptocurrencies, will begin to actively invest in new projects.

Do you think that the influx of new investors will be so sharp and sudden? I don’t think that for the most part non-luns will be the reason for the expansion of investment.
I do not claim that it will be a sharp increase. Most likely this will occur smoothly and gradually, but I am sure that this will be so.
It just seems to me that everyone who sees the potential in cryptocurrencies has entered this market a long time ago and is actively working here and they have learned to overcome many financial suburbs.
12coins

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

It just seems to me that everyone who sees the potential in cryptocurrencies has entered this market a long time ago and is actively working here and they have learned to overcome many financial suburbs.
Of course, but we are talking about a convenient service where all the functionality is combined together and presented in a convenient way. This is what usually attracts users.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

Of course, but we are talking about a convenient service where all the functionality is combined together and presented in a convenient way. This is what usually attracts users.

If you talk about this, you probably assume that ordinary people will come to this market, for whom the block and cryptocurrency seemed something unfamiliar and they did not understand what it is.
12coins

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

If you talk about this, you probably assume that ordinary people will come to this market, for whom the block and cryptocurrency seemed something unfamiliar and they did not understand what it is.
Including I mean these people. With the arrival of such a project, the akak Neluns cryptocurrency market will indeed become accessible to everyone. Including in terms of investment.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

For me, this project is good because it gives certain guarantees. For example, insurance of some transactions and operations already gives me a reason to be sure of this.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

For me, this project is good because it gives certain guarantees. For example, insurance of some transactions and operations already gives me a reason to be sure of this.

This is a huge problem of the entire cryptocurrency market. in the absence of any guarantees and confidence in the currency. With mutual transactions, no one guarantees protection against fraud.
bitokman

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

This is a huge problem of the entire cryptocurrency market. in the absence of any guarantees and confidence in the currency. With mutual transactions, no one guarantees protection against fraud.
That is why, for many other reasons, Neluns is an interesting and attractive solution for me, which I turned my attention to.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

That is why, for many other reasons, Neluns is an interesting and attractive solution for me, which I turned my attention to.
What other reasons have motivated you to pay attention to this particular project? You can tell about it, I would be interested to know.
bitokman

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

What other reasons have motivated you to pay attention to this particular project? You can tell about it, I would be interested to know.

Oh sure. The huge problem of modern cryptocurrency is that, for all their value, they are not capable of being a full-fledged payment tool, right?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

Oh sure. The huge problem of modern cryptocurrency is that, for all their value, they are not capable of being a full-fledged payment tool, right?
Well, I increasingly see that in many online stores they are starting to accept various cryptocurrencies in the form of payment, but I don’t even know exactly how this is implemented.
bitokman

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

Well, I increasingly see that in many online stores they are starting to accept various cryptocurrencies in the form of payment, but I don’t even know exactly how this is implemented.
Of course, now many people turn their attention to this and try to somehow implement support for cryptocurrency. But so far it's all at the level of enthusiasm. This entails a lot of limitations and features.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

Of course, now many people turn their attention to this and try to somehow implement support for cryptocurrency. But so far it's all at the level of enthusiasm. This entails a lot of limitations and features.

And in many countries, cryptocurrency is not legalized and is not subject to any taxes at all. But basically, yes, all difficulties arise precisely in the case of payment or exchange of cryptocurrencies.
bitokman

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

And in many countries, cryptocurrency is not legalized and is not subject to any taxes at all. But basically, yes, all difficulties arise precisely in the case of payment or exchange of cryptocurrencies.
That is why Neluns offers his solution. It is convenient, fast and safe. The ability to insure payments gives certain guarantees for both parties, and the ability to pay through a mobile phone makes this service incredibly convenient.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

That is why Neluns offers his solution. It is convenient, fast and safe. The ability to insure payments gives certain guarantees for both parties, and the ability to pay through a mobile phone makes this service incredibly convenient.

It all sounds very impressive, I am glad that the project was able to collect the necessary amount and now I am waiting for all this to be implemented. I think many users will use this.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

What about hard cap? How much the project has collected in the end, I can not find the information and I want to know where it can be read
kk777

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

What about hard cap? How much the project has collected in the end, I can not find the information and I want to know where it can be read

I have information, the project has collected 136 million. This is great news! How do you think?
boomertoo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

I have information, the project has collected 136 million. This is great news! How do you think?

Totally agree with you, I think this is a success! The project is popular right now, I think that this news will increase the interest in the project several times!
kk777

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Totally agree with you, I think this is a success! The project is popular right now, I think that this news will increase the interest in the project several times!

I hope that this is true and we will be able to see this in the near future! I support the project and I am confident that it will be a victory regarding people's opinions.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

I hope that this is true and we will be able to see this in the near future! I support the project and I am confident that it will be a victory regarding people's opinions.

What kind of people are you talking about? What do you mean now? Opinions of people who wrote bad here?
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: