Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would ICOs do without bitcointalk?  (Read 405 times)
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

This forum has a very strong impact on the emergence of new projects with their coins! but soon there will be alternative sites where advertising and discussion of new projects will take place!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

I think they can do away with bitcointalk but it's betterr if they are on bitcointalk.

I also see most ICOs on bitcointalk, but definitely not all, though I haven't personally assessed what difference it makes. But if ICOs post here then that should signal a positive effect if the are on BCT. I believe BCT gives a great edge for ICOs.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

Where would ICOs be today without bitcointalk forum? What will they do if the forum shuts down for some odd reason?
From the posts I read (I stated before in a post, I am more of a reader than a poster, so pardon my mistakes), it seems that all ICOs are breathing bitcointalk.org.
It's probably one of the last active and alive forum in the world and the essence of all Initial Coin Offerings that are launching every day. They are way too many, and too many think they can raise tons of money to fund their ideas easily. As a matter of fact, this forum is the only real catapult for ICOs along with its community. The rest looks like a morning dense fog that tests your driving skills to the max... people(investors) get crashed a lot lately in the ICOs ERA driving through the foggy projects that kids invent every day to get some "lambo" cash.

So the big question, where will ICOs stand till 2020? 99% scam | 0.5% legit projects | 0.5% worthless legit projects; Will bitcointalk still alow ICOs to be posted/promoted/pumped in here?

Bitcointalk is a significant platform for building communication between investors and the presentation of new ICOs. However, it isn`t the only way for new projects to report on their existence. The forum is a field for announcements, but it doesn`t answer all questions related to the new project. In order to obtain the necessary information, investors need to visit the project site, see the whitepaper and the road map. I think that such announcements can be done using steemit, twitter and facebook. The forum is rather a concentration of investors and crypto-enthusiasts, so it is convenient for new ICOs to use it for their news, but they can do just fine without it.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:19:03 AM

Where would ICOs be today without bitcointalk forum? What will they do if the forum shuts down for some odd reason?
From the posts I read (I stated before in a post, I am more of a reader than a poster, so pardon my mistakes), it seems that all ICOs are breathing bitcointalk.org.
It's probably one of the last active and alive forum in the world and the essence of all Initial Coin Offerings that are launching every day. They are way too many, and too many think they can raise tons of money to fund their ideas easily. As a matter of fact, this forum is the only real catapult for ICOs along with its community. The rest looks like a morning dense fog that tests your driving skills to the max... people(investors) get crashed a lot lately in the ICOs ERA driving through the foggy projects that kids invent every day to get some "lambo" cash.

So the big question, where will ICOs stand till 2020? 99% scam | 0.5% legit projects | 0.5% worthless legit projects; Will bitcointalk still alow ICOs to be posted/promoted/pumped in here?

In my opinion ICOs will still stand till 2020, but the quality of the project will be different and most of them will be a repeated project and same shit. Project like that will never success on the ICO, 99% scam is too much, maybe around 60-70% ICOs are scam on that year.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:26:16 AM

Bitcointalk is a very important and useful forum for both ICO and for gaining knowledge and experience. But there are a few projects that have not announced their ICO at this forum,but have become very successful and have conducted their ICO in a few minutes,information about such projects rarely reaches wide publicity and very large investors who never advertise themselves and their participation in cryptocurrencies.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:36:08 AM

Indeed, the site bitcointalk promotes the recognition of the project and its possible development, but there are such projects that do not need bounty campaigns, etc. It is not known how the ICO project market will look in the future, but I hope that there will be less scammers, and more successful projects.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:01:09 AM

Bitcointalk as been the backbone of most ICOs out there with a number of them launching their projects and using BTC as a pipularity tool, here they get their names out there through various means such as articles written by Bitcoin talk bounty hunters, among others, BTC is therefore one of the most important forums for the ICOs their success almost depends on it

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

Bitcointalk is a platform for promotion of ICOs, I don't think that without bitcointalk any ico can successfull. we have seen there thousands of people which are crypto enthusiastic and willing to invest in crypto ICOs. we may use some other platforms like moonforum, etc etc. but they are not effective as bitcointalk is.

kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

The question is quite funny and interesting, and I really don't know any other variants that could be so suitable, comfortable and promising like Bitcoitalk. This platform is too easy in work and profitability from this one is too high I am sure.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

basically, not all ico are a scam. there are some ico that is a scam but it doesn't mean there's no legit ico. there are still many legit ico that can be followed. it all depends on how we choose an ico and I think everyone has their own criteria in choosing it. the most important thing is that we have to be able to choose good ico so that I can get legit ico.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

They will use another platform for the promotion and work at all, I don't have any other variants. But this forum is the most preferable platform for this doing I think.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

Nothing on earth is permanent. So even if the bitcointalk is lost from the market, ICOs will find a new channel for themselves. I don’t think it will have an effect on ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: