Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the bear days over?  (Read 2669 times)
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?

I am not sure, but the growth is quite felt, I think this growth factor is due to some policies that occur in some countries, especially asia, such as rumors about India that allows trade, korea. this may be one of them happened quite good growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

Bearish market may not persiste any longer, if bear days is ending, it may be safe to say that bullish sentiment is gearing up and this might be the best time to take position in quality coin including bitcoin of course!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

We can't really conclude that the bearish trend is over but in technical perspective the 5% recent growth are signs of recovery but to be in the safe side bitcoin must return to the $10k price so we can say that bitcoin is back in business. In the fundemental perspective many countries and big companies has decided to invest in crypto and blockchain. So im very much confident that the marketcap will soon increase.
Same as i do. Still i cannot say that the bearish market is already done, but the increase and the change of price is felt and we cannot deny that event. As of now the market is still at its recovering stage in which it hasn't yet back from its price on the raging $10k, but sooner it will reach there, it will only be a matter of time til it reach though.
Palirai

Activity: 434
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?

I am not sure, but the growth is quite felt, I think this growth factor is due to some policies that occur in some countries, especially asia, such as rumors about India that allows trade, korea. this may be one of them happened quite good growth.
According to Cryptocompare, one of the reasons for the sharp increase may be the return of investors with the Japanese yen, which provide more than 51% of the volume of trades BTC.
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

We have seen the bearish market for a long time, and the green light for more than a month with stable growth could only identify that bulls are coming back, we need to wait.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

There have been a ton of good news in the past few days so the market sentiment is getting better and better but we should wait, it could still be a bear trap, but fingers crossed it is not.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

It seems that the growth begins. The main thing is that it is not not false.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

Yes I see a little relief with this GREEN candles and all of us are waiting for this. Let's all hopes that this will continue to rise slowly and attract more buyers to join and make a good rally.
GriTBitS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

There have been a ton of good news in the past few days so the market sentiment is getting better and better but we should wait, it could still be a bear trap, but fingers crossed it is not.
Based on the last days, I think that the market is beginning to grow at last, perhaps it's too early to talk about it, but the picture starts to look like a reversal. I hope that this is  the beginning of market growth.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

well, happy. + $ 1000 to the exchange rate, this is good news! Portfolio is growing on the eyes of! I don't think the price is going to the moon, it's not going to happen now. But the market will come to life a little bit and move!
It will be happened gradually. everyone should not have expected a lot about that. As far as i know we must be patience waiting for another good news to create another FOMO to the bitcoin again. it looks so easy to the bitcoin to break 7,4k rate again and it's not removing the possibility for bitcoin to get more than it.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

The market remains to be seen. Bitcoin has been stretched once yesterday. I think it is a good thing. I hope that this will always happen and the bear market will pass.
SmithKline

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

I can see the market moving in a better direction . So there is a demand, and relevance .
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

I think the market will not last long in the bear market. Today Bitcoin has risen by 10%. I think this is a very good news. I believe that the bull market will come soon, I will hold my coin patiently.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Not too fast mate, i think its only a bull run in a sigle night. But i personally hope it wasn't!
As some experts already said it might go green after this summer, well maybe this is has just begun.. my assets already declining too much, its time to bounce back!
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

Bitcoin has gained over 1000 $ in the last 24 hours, it sounds reasonable to say that we may move out of the bears soon, we are very close.
cheese_x

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

I consider alot individuals are such a great amount of alright with the word bear and have overlooked what it really implies with regards to stocks and different securities. Bear basically implies when the offering is occurring. those offer weight is the thing that will currently make the incentive for the advantage drop in light of the fact that their are insufficient purchasers who are prepared to purchase at a high cost.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

I wish this bearish season was over, it's nice to see the market in green colour again) but bitcoin price is going up kind of fast, for me it looks like just another pump.

teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

I would advise not to get too comfortable with the Green candles. It is however an opportunity to scalp some profits for those flipping BTC/USDT. I still silently wish the market takes a further dip in order for me to regain some positions i have missed earlier.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

We should wait for 3-4 days for know the end bear days. Since the yesterday, especially Bitcoin and most of the altcoins have been rising. I hope that this rise will continue in this way. And I believe we will see green the market anymore.
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

We should wait for 3-4 days for know the end bear days. Since the yesterday, especially Bitcoin and most of the altcoins have been rising. I hope that this rise will continue in this way. And I believe we will see green the market anymore.
For now the price is changing color and it's a sense of price will continue to rise this weekend, I'm also very surprised by this very fast price increase. Hopefully this will be the starting point of the Crypto Price revival and return with a high price again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: