Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the bear days over?  (Read 2669 times)
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

I think the uptrend is still in vogue and its possible we are tending towards bullish market. I have already made up my mind to invest into some altcoins before the real bullrun sets in. The bear market is gradually fading away, buy and hold.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

I don't think so, I'd wait to break above 8200 before getting too excited
badboud

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

Question is, will BTC keep rising and alt follow !?
i don't think BTC will reach the 5k area again, but to be clear on bear vs bull market, key resistances need to be broken.

As far as i am concerned, i'd like to see alts also moving up.... They have been bitten up pretty bad over the last few month.

I would pick good projects, study the graphs and run my TA. Place your orders at key support levels and let it come to you  Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

Yeah I think the big boys are about done shaking the panic sellers out.  They probably hit the point of zero returns with lowering the price and now are ready for the rise.  Rinse and repeat.  Fools parted from money.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

I think we will have to wait to see if those days are really over. Also keep in mind that this market is very unpredictable:-\.  Never assume what the market will do.

ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

Maybe I'm too negative, but I think the bear market will last until the end of the year. I expect that the situation will change in 2019 or at the end of 2018. Maybe we'll have to wait even longer. But one thing I am sure - prices will rise in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Neved1975

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

i am no longer positive, but the growth is quite felt, I assume this boom element is because of a few rules that occur in some countries, specifically asia, which include rumors approximately India that lets in trade, korea. this could be considered one of them happened quite accurate growth.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?

Yes, I've seen it moving gradually but I don't think it is the start of a bull run, because the majority of the coins in the market are still showing red, correct me if I am wrong a bull market will have the majority of the coins showing the same as Bitcoin, some of the top coins I'm holding are still not yet moving.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:17:01 AM

I don't think so, I'd wait to break above 8200 before getting too excited
Soon it will break that resistance because the volume of buying in the past days is really amazing and a lot of good news this week. But of course we must not expect too much from this pump because anything can happen, just believe that it will not dump again so we can see a bull market again.

After that green candle yesterday I would think the bear days are nearly behind us. Buy and hodl seems to be the best decision given the circumstances.
Its really big, and holding for now is the best thing that we can do. Wait for some selling signal before you took profit Smiley
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

We cannot say this is good signal because we have some green signals in past few months and then dip very quickly just watch for some more days then all will be clear whats going on and how is this going to work depression is still on but we all need positive attitude and hopefully this could be good for all crypto community
I think so. This green is not sure for temporary or strong since in the last time this is also happen ut only temporary.
But this is good for us better than just stuck in red candle so better to stay in green although the green is not strong. This can increase our confident at least.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:50:47 AM

We cannot say this is good signal because we have some green signals in past few months and then dip very quickly just watch for some more days then all will be clear whats going on and how is this going to work depression is still on but we all need positive attitude and hopefully this could be good for all crypto community
I think so. This green is not sure for temporary or strong since in the last time this is also happen ut only temporary.
But this is good for us better than just stuck in red candle so better to stay in green although the green is not strong. This can increase our confident at least.
   Apparently, this kind of scenarios had happened last few months with the same state, due on its volatility we can not assure on how will it take time to turn into green. Rescently bear market is gradually occur, let us be positive and hopeful that this bear scenario will long and continue to grow. Just be aware and control the emotions not to be upset when red will return.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?

This is what wee see with every 1K Green candle it is normal and we have seen such scenarios 3 times over the past 6 months.
Per my understanding, BTC was facing a strong resistance at $6800 which in turn has now moved as a strong support.

Well let's hope for the best if this continue to next few weeks, then this might be the end of bear market. As we know that market value can go up big today but also descending down too fast. But this a good a sign and hoping it would be more stronger in the following weeks.
I know the bear market is over and the market is back green so the bear market has ended in early July then therefore I just wait for altcoin and bitcoin prices back because there are many people who hold altcoin and hold their altcoin to get profit
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:58:09 AM

Yes it is our market that we waiting for is almost here. Lot of news that the bull os starting run in the market and all big investor are now investing ceypto again
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:00:53 AM

Dissimilar with few days ago when the price of crypto currency increased and only takes a few hours crypto currency price will decrease again. But what happened on this day is different, bitcoin prices go up to $ 1000 within a day and to this day the price intensity will still rise again. I hope the bull market will come until the end of the year.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

Hmmm i really don't know what to say bro, we all thought it was over  until just yesterday it started going deeper again. Well things really look calm at the moment so let's hope the bear days are over because we have been in gloom days for quite a long time.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

It's possible that is over. It will depend on the price of bitcoin then if the bear market is over or not because its one of the basis and has the most volume in crypto trading market. For now, it is consolidating after its rise few days ago so we have yet to see then what is its next move. Many analysts are still positive that it will continue given the situation we are now wherein we are waiting for the decision about the bitcoin ETF that will bring more funds to crypto market which would possibly be the catalyst to push the price upwards.

pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

yes it is true if a few days ago the market had a good price increase and made almost all the coins in the market changed from red to green, but if you look at the current market conditions many coins in the market back to red again, whether this will get worse or not, because it is difficult to determine what will happen in the future market
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

I keep checking for the status on it in market and  hope that positive color green is keep going up because for sure it will be a great season or time for us.But we should always set our expectation on it because we still not know if it will be stable:P Tongue Cheesy
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

I think yes, but I'm afraid to buy on all my money ) Market still is not stable. We can see BTC $5k.. I don't want to show this Smiley
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:10:21 AM

No body can really say for sure,  except you are a seer; if I won't believe a seer word in crypto cause I would take it to be sentiment; nevertheless, just enjoy the ride of the mini bull run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: