Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the bear days over?  (Read 2675 times)
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

Few days sign shows a sharp rise in BTC, This is a good development to watch out for, seems the correction is over, we can be sure to take profit one we have a continious rise, breaking the $7000 is sure a good development. Best time to watch out and strategically take profit in a bit.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 650

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
As usually happen all the times. Yes, we are still in bear season and green color that we have seen in the market isn't we call it bull runs. It is just a market fluctuation and definitely isn't the time for its recovery and being in moon. We can wait until September if there is signs of moving up and see everything are in green but if not, it surely there is no bull runs happen in this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:36:11 AM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?

This is what wee see with every 1K Green candle it is normal and we have seen such scenarios 3 times over the past 6 months.
Per my understanding, BTC was facing a strong resistance at $6800 which in turn has now moved as a strong support.

Well let's hope for the best if this continue to next few weeks, then this might be the end of bear market. As we know that market value can go up big today but also descending down too fast. But this a good a sign and hoping it would be more stronger in the following weeks.
yes the bear market is over and so now the crypto market has been re-greened then from now on many people are waiting for the price of Altcoin and bitcoin back and can sell it when altcoin price back good and can return profitable
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:38:52 AM

This time of tolerance will be successful, if your tolerance is poor, you will hardly succeed with what you think your expectations will fail.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

It was definitely a welcome surprise today to see it jump up so quick.
But the last couple months we have had these small jumps only to have a week of crash, then another week of stability.

I think if enough people start to feel positive about this, and can keep it going.
If btc can hit 8000 by the end of next week, then I think we are finally free of the bearishness.
This will signal the next bull run which will be massive.
After 7 months of crash, people want to see it shoot up again.

And to put things in perspective, the current prices are about what they were last year fall.
So if it can follow an upwards trajectory, then we are looking at a new all time high.
Get ready for it!

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

This is what wee see with every 1K Green candle it is normal and we have seen such scenarios 3 times over the past 6 months.
Per my understanding, BTC was facing a strong resistance at $6800 which in turn has now moved as a strong support.

Well let's hope for the best if this continue to next few weeks, then this might be the end of bear market. As we know that market value can go up big today but also descending down too fast. But this a good a sign and hoping it would be more stronger in the following weeks.
which I saw bear day was over in early July because now that I see the market price is back well and so now many people are waiting for altcoin and bitcoin prices to return stable because the market is back so clearly the price of Altcoin and bitcoin will return
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

It has been a while since BTC is above $7000. I am going to wait for a few more days if volume increases. Let us see if it can break $8000 or it will spiral down again..
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

as far as I know now the market is back hit again and so now many people are waiting for the market to be stable again and can sell it when the market is stable and can benefit then the market is recovering now we are just waiting for altcoin price back

HELLO!!!
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

Well now the price is changing color and it's still Wednesday then maybe the price will keep going up this weekend, I'm also very surprised by this very fast price increase in jan course on Tuesday, hopefully this will be the starting point of the resurrection Crypto prices and back at high prices again.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

Market has already started recovering and if look at altcoins closely then you will realize that they are up day my day and its very good news for altcoins and if btc keeps its price stable and you will see huge pump in markets.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

I think the bear market is still going on,Now, just because the early losses were so large, there's a big correction going on, and the bounce is probably still going on, and I believe it could reach $10,000.

Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:38:41 AM

well it's a good day today, but i think it's too premature to say that already bullmarket. since the bitcoin rising charts is quite suspicious
engwenqu01

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

At present, the bear market is not over yet, but the decline has temporarily stopped. It will take time and money to accumulate in the bull market. There is no place in the current market where you can make money, and some are just the early recovery.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

The bearish is not completely over and we may have some corrections before August and October were the market will be seriously pump. I don't think we can say the bear is over as the market has its own mind and when you think that the market is in bullish  that is were we do have serious dump.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

There might be a possibility that the recent upward movement of cryptocurrencies is a bull trap and we always have to be aware with that. We have to remember that we experience a long red market so the bears are still around somewhere. There are also massive sellers incoming for this minor pump so we can expect the bears to go back.
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:09:50 AM

Not the fact that the correction is completely over, you still can cheat and go even lower. I don't think we should go in for the whole cutlet now. Always leave money in case of a fall

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

This correction took more than 6 months, I think it's time for the market to recover and as I see, everything is saying it's finally happening. So let's start trading. Who didn't buy coins, it's a perfect time to buy at still low price.
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

I think red is green is a process, I think the market is still in a bear market. If the cryptocurrency can continue to rise for 1-3 weeks, I think Xiong Tian has passed.
For the time being I have not seen this happen. I hope the bull market will appear early.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

I think no, this optional market increase took few more days as we enjoying our buying and selling coins in market and after that there is another forms which takes the price drop as segwitfork are happens in August, hopefully this will not bring more damages in a value of a market.
wulian18

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

It is difficult to judge whether the market has already gone out of a bear market through a rise. It still takes a few months to judge, and only if the market has a lot of support at this position can it move to a higher price. At that time, it was a bull market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: