Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and market up,but for me looks bearish. you looking bullish or bearish?  (Read 465 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:48:02 AM

as above, bitcoin went up but I am a bit bearish but was bearish last week and this today it goes up. how you view it? bearish or bullish? and why?
Can't say and I'm still neutral but all of this time I've been bullish to bitcoin so whether this is the start of the bull market then that's it but if not let's still wait for some more time.

The hype for ETH approval has been all over the crypto community and if ever this gets approval from SEC then expect that there's a bull run.

at least the bitcoin ETF will come as soon as possible. The majority of bitcoin hodlers are seeing the next month as the important time. ETF decision will have published by the SEC. If that will get a good result and this will give a huge impact to the other coins too. ETH is not a security like bitcoin
It's coming few weeks from now and we can hope for the best with this matter. I don't want to be negative with the approval because it will also bring up a lot of relief to us.

You're right, if something happens to bitcoin positively, it will also give affection to the other coins and they will also become positive and increase in demand, value and volume.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Let me tell you a secret:

If you are bearish, then the market will be bearish!

Well, of course, one person can't change the whole market, but each and every one of us has a direct influence on how healthy the market is.
If you hodl your coins, how is there going to be enough volume for sell orders to clear out on exchanges, thus allowing for prices to increase?

If you and 100 people do it, and then 1000, and 100,000 people are bearish, then, well you get what I am saying?

The best thing you can do if you want the market to pump is to buy up coins.
Especially now, because prices are so cheap (even with this mini pump).

That will give the market momentum to break threshholds and signal more money to flood in, putting us in a bullish state.
You really do have a direct effect on the market you know.

Thats what you called positivity,and we are the one who is responsible for what will be the market movement,mate was right if all of us will think negatively and sell their coins just to scape the losses,then chances are the market will drastically drops but if were strong and brace enough to disregard even market are turning red blood so possibilities of growing may be bigger than negativity

fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:05:41 AM

I don’t really care if the market is bearish or bullish and just sitting tight and positive that soon we will see some green in the market and surpass ATH . I’m not a trader so I don’t really care what it does in short term i HODL

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

It is currently a bullish market for Bitcoin. I don't know how long this is going to last, but it is good for the crypto market.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

As the volume seems to be growing, i think market outlook is positive so personally im supporting the bullish view and reversal, i think if btc breaks 10k mark it can become unstoppable and can reach new highs.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

I think it's a bullish tug. Since the cue ball really jerked upwards, it is obvious that it can become a new value for the pile. Who was waiting for a long time and was upset that the price of the cue ball fell right now will be satisfied.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

as above, bitcoin went up but I am a bit bearish but was bearish last week and this today it goes up. how you view it? bearish or bullish? and why?

It will be bullish, at least we see Bitcoin trying to be pumped. If the start of the second semester is not a big enough increase, maybe crypto will lose more support, so I think it will be the start for Bitcoin rise, at least up to the 10k range.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

It will be bullish, at least we see Bitcoin trying to be pumped. If the start of the second semester is not a big enough increase, maybe crypto will lose more support, so I think it will be the start for Bitcoin rise, at least up to the 10k range.
Before reaching out that 10k usd range we would still need to break that resistance of 8500 and we do almost reach that price as of today. Traders do have different analysis regarding on recent prices of the market some would foreseen ahead that's its bearish but on the current happenings we are experiencing bullish movement. The thing we should mind is on how we should utilize these movements or volatility for us to make profits.

Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

as far as bitcoin is concern it does not matter if the price now is still questionable, because bitcoin is always exceptional when it does a move in the market. So just be calm and wait for the gift of bitcoin to you as an investor.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

It looks like the Bitcoin market is bullish right while the rest of the altcoins are not increasing in price very much. I think that this trend might continue until Bitcoin's price reaches 10.000$, and the bull run for altcoins will start after that.

Cremmsto

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

Something tells me that now the market has taken the course up and it will continue to grow . For too long, the market was at the bottom, now it was the turn of the green market
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

for now I see all markets are bearish, there is no movement which means, there will be no significant movement before September, I think hopefully September will be better, we will see at the near future

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

The truth is that the market is bearish irrespective of the small movements we may be witnessing because such movements are almost insignificant. The market will soon get bullish and the difference will be clear as we will see significant upward shift. I think the best thing is to be patient and watch the self corrections that the market is experiencing.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

Still bullish, but waiting for the lower price to rebuy. IMHO we will go a little bit lower before the bounce.  Still low volume on main exchanges:(

saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

Recently, it became apparent that rising prices for Bitcoin were very short-term, although I did not expect anything else. It is very strange when the positive changes were for BTC only. On the bull market, all coins must fly up.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

If you look a little wider, that is, in a more extensive time frame, you will see that BTC is in consolidation. On local movements should not pay attention.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

I am looking very bullish over the next few months to the end of the year. This should bring some hope to some of the people that invested at the end of last year. Don't worry, we'll return to those prices and even more soon enough. You just have to have patience. Remember, you don't actually lose anything until you sell
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: