Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheers; and congratulations to all bitcoin traders  (Read 1410 times)
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

i think and hope the positive trend will continue , the main reason of this because no more bad news ( for now ) and good news come one by one and i hope it will go to 18k$ again Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

We should have a party to celebrate for today; Bitcoin prices have risen unexpectedly. After I got up and saw the price of Bitcoin today and I was very surprised. I thought it was just a dream  Grin
Yes it's time to make celebrate cause bitcoin price goes up suprisely. I have seen the price value of bitcoin today I never expected it gives me surprised cause bitcoin now recovered and start again to give us more profit in our investment. I hope it will continues increasing his value.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

That would be great and good news for all bitcoin traders and hoping that this is the start and continually good vibes and predictions that can give good profit for all bitcoin holders.
This is very good news to all bitcoiners cause now bitcoin price value is rising.  All investors, traders are happy now cause they will gain high profit. Hopefully all the good vibes and positive predictions for bitcoin will continues cause we will gain high profit in our investment in bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

Congratulations to everyone. Sure today everyone is investing in Bitcoin and altcoin are making a profit because today's market price has increased a lot. I also earned more than 43% of profit today

Yes congratulations to us cause now the value of bitcoin and altcoin increase so that all investor's are gaining high profit now. This is good for us cause our efforts in waiting  become worth it. Time to celebrate for bitcoin victory cause I gain high profit in my investment in bitcoin .
jennygamilo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

This is all amidst the positive news coming since last few weeks. 
My opinion is this is the good time to enter the market and buy bitcoin or other major leading coins with the long term investment strategy
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

My opinion is this is the good time to enter the market and buy bitcoin or other major leading coins with the long term investment strategy
While a lot of us here are crying because of the current price but the traders itself are doing their best for them to earn daily and taking advantage with the current price as they know that they can earn a lot for this, so be thankful if you have the chance to do trading if you have more time to do it then go grab the chance.

loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

While a lot of us here are crying because of the current price but the traders itself are doing their best for them to earn daily and taking advantage with the current price as they know that they can earn a lot for this, so be thankful if you have the chance to do trading if you have more time to do it then go grab the chance.

You're right about that. People that have spare time to do some daily trading can get nice profits from this fluctuations that we got last few days.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

Hopefully it will reach high in the end of the year.  According to my point of view it will reach around 10 k , hopefully in the end of this year. And let's wish all the other altcoins will increase too. 
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

We should have a party to celebrate for today; Bitcoin prices have risen unexpectedly. After I got up and saw the price of Bitcoin today and I was very surprised. I thought it was just a dream  Grin
Yes, we need to celebrate for our victory cause bitcoin give us surprises a big profit,  the price value of bitcoin now is rise up that's why many investors now becomes happy and enjoying and I tell you it is not a dream it's real cause bitcoin now increase his value.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:10:45 PM

Congratulations to everyone. Sure today everyone is investing in Bitcoin and altcoin are making a profit because today's market price has increased a lot. I also earned more than 43% of profit today

It's time to celebrate for our victory cause bitcoin increasing there, value all bitcoiners are happy cause they gain 2x profit from there investment in bitcoin. Bitcoin is good choice to invest cause it brings you success in life.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

It's time to celebrate for our victory cause bitcoin increasing there, value all bitcoiners are happy cause they gain 2x profit from there investment in bitcoin. Bitcoin is good choice to invest cause it brings you success in life.
Why are you celebrating early and even calling this a victory already? Yes, its really good to see bitcoin somewhat recovered from the last price bottom but it doesn't mean that we are out of the bearish market, we can't even breath a sigh of relief because we are not out of the woods yet. There are catalyst in this recovery run but it may abruptly end with we get a negative news about the SEC decision next month. So its too early to be celebrating, and I would rather observe and see how everything turns out next month because it might be ugly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nehemiah31

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

Good job bitcoin traders!You are on the right track.Keep investing and trading bitcoin.It will help you and other people financially.By trading and investing, you are also helping your country's economy.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

Good news bitcoin  and other crypto coins taking a big u turn . In just 30 minutes a big price hike. bitcoin and other major coins having a  big jump added $20 billion to market capitalization of crypto market.  About 10% increase.  The market was suffering from all the negativeness and hence was so down.  A restart kick for upwards journey was awaited since months. And 17th July witnessed such a big kick for start of movement.

My opinion is this is the good time to enter the market and buy bitcoin or other major leading coins with the long term investment strategy.  If this momentum sustains and continues for few weeks today's surge in prices will  prove to be a strong base for big big rise in the value.  This one stroke dated 17th July may prove to be a long glorified future story to be noted in the bitcoin history.

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-adds-20-billion-in-30-minutes-as-bitcoin-spikes-above-7400/

Your views for bitcoin price movement in the months to follow?

I find it funny and ridiculous to congratulate on short term price jumps, whatever it has caused that. What we need to be hoping for is a long term growth caused by the mass adoption of crypto

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

I can definately relate to that, blockchain is changing the world as we know it and didn't even fully start yet. I feel blessed being able to have my own bitcoins and participate in this huge change in the financial world.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

Good news bitcoin  and other crypto coins taking a big u turn . In just 30 minutes a big price hike. bitcoin and other major coins having a  big jump added $20 billion to market capitalization of crypto market.  About 10% increase.  The market was suffering from all the negativeness and hence was so down.  A restart kick for upwards journey was awaited since months. And 17th July witnessed such a big kick for start of movement.

My opinion is this is the good time to enter the market and buy bitcoin or other major leading coins with the long term investment strategy.  If this momentum sustains and continues for few weeks today's surge in prices will  prove to be a strong base for big big rise in the value.  This one stroke dated 17th July may prove to be a long glorified future story to be noted in the bitcoin history.

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-adds-20-billion-in-30-minutes-as-bitcoin-spikes-above-7400/

Your views for bitcoin price movement in the months to follow?

Crypto price is really news depended and we can't predict the future of it.
I think a long holder of bitcoin is not worth anymore just like several years behind.
right now the price pump and dump and better keep short profit
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

Hopefully a much more hike. This will invite more and more traders and bitcoiners to trust the cryptocurrency. Indeed, cryptocurrency will dominate in the future.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

Coming from a post that was a month old the market is still uncertain because was up in 2 days then go down again we are all still waiting for the bull run where Bitcoin will finally step in the 5 digit and everybody are excited to see this happening, it's been a long time.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

The market has been down for so long,hopefully a bull run will help set things up and running,though the prices can change at any time,but let's hope it keeps going up and not down
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

Is this true? People who are believing that Bitcoin's price will go higher and see the better future. Hoping that this will really continue and help people in need.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:10:12 AM

Its such a good news because bitcoin is kick starting to get up from downside. It makes recover for those people have refuse using bitcoin i think this information will convince many people to invest because it has a potential in a market so this is the time of moving up and believe that bitcoin will recover just like in a 30 mins or even seconds change the value from small to big.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: