Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheers; and congratulations to all bitcoin traders  (Read 1411 times)
Cruxer

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

In just 30 minutes a big price hike. bitcoin and other major coins having a  big jump added $20 billion to market capitalization
its imaginary non existent in reality number
its only indicator, you can't believe its actual market value

anyway, price swings are very common for bitcoin, it should not be considered and discussed because they are too common
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:19:22 AM

This is great to see that the market is recovering. Good news for all the bitcoin holders.

doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:25:57 AM

Congratulations to all bitcoin traders! Hoping that one day I will be trader too, as the market starting to pump up and it will be a sure big profit for you guys. Maybe a bull run will surely start on this last quarter of this year. Again congratulations to all of you and have a blast!

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cathalary153

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

Let's hope all other altcoins will also increase. Keep investing and trading bitcoin. By doing business and investing, you are also helping the economy of your country. I feel fortunate that I can have my own bitcoin and participate in this big change in the financial world. This will invite more and more bitcoin traders to trust in electronic money.
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

I strongly support everyone to trade in bitcoin coins, the price of bitcoin coins is now starting to stabilize, in November the price of bitcoin will be very high and in November everyone has to invest in bitcoin coins, it will be profitable

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

I strongly support everyone to trade in bitcoin coins, the price of bitcoin coins is now starting to stabilize, in November the price of bitcoin will be very high and in November everyone has to invest in bitcoin coins, it will be profitable

Sorry do not offend everyone are waiting for the price increase hope your prediction become true, but where do you get the positive information regarding the bitcoin will goes uprise at this coming November it's because even the expert prediction are failed about the price increase.

eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

I think that many people are waiting for good news from the crypto-currency market and many are watching the development of bitcoin. The tendency of the last year can be repeated when in December prices soared. What we see at the moment, many investors when the market a little came out began to cause a decline in the market. despite the fact that after that they said the market dipped. Such people should understand that they themselves lead to this market.
Calantha5635

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

Let's estimate all other altcoin will also increase. Keep investment and bitcoin trading. By business and investment, you are also helping the economy of your country. I feel fortunate that I can have my own bitcoin and participate in this big change in the financial world.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

Good news bitcoin  and other crypto coins taking a big u turn . In just 30 minutes a big price hike. bitcoin and other major coins having a  big jump added $20 billion to market capitalization of crypto market.  About 10% increase.  The market was suffering from all the negativeness and hence was so down.  A restart kick for upwards journey was awaited since months. And 17th July witnessed such a big kick for start of movement.

This is all amidst the positive news coming since last few weeks.  
My opinion is this is the good time to enter the market and buy bitcoin or other major leading coins with the long term investment strategy.  If this momentum sustains and continues for few weeks today's surge in prices will  prove to be a strong base for big big rise in the value.  This one stroke dated 17th July may prove to be a long glorified future story to be noted in the bitcoin history.

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-adds-20-billion-in-30-minutes-as-bitcoin-spikes-above-7400/

Your views for bitcoin price movement in the months to follow?

It was a fake pump i guess, because bitcoin price currently is even below $7000. What was causing it ?
There must be some peoples who wants to control the price in the market.
We are true holders of bitcoin must not dump our coin with this kind of price, the price is on the bottom.

Haroldsilve

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

Business and investment are also helping the economy of your country. I feel fortunate that I can have my own bitcoin and participate in this big change in the financial world. Indeed, electronic money will dominate in the future.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

Business and investment are also helping the economy of your country. I feel fortunate that I can have my own bitcoin and participate in this big change in the financial world. Indeed, electronic money will dominate in the future.
I don't exactly see electronic money being dominant in the future rather I see it being used enough by a much larger audiences. After all, bitcoin was not created to be a replacement for fiat rather an option for the people to use depending on the task they want to complete.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

cryptocurrency can keep your profitability at a good level, even when it doesn't have a good reason to grow, simply because the market is cyclical
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

any market sometimes needs to cheer up, otherwise it may fall into hibernation or depression, so this growth was logical
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

Congratulations to all bitcoin traders! Hoping that one day I will be trader too, as the market starting to pump up and it will be a sure big profit for you guys. Maybe a bull run will surely start on this last quarter of this year. Again congratulations to all of you and have a blast!
You rejoice early, perhaps this is another attempt to deceive not only you, but all trading in this crypto-currency market. Already as for a few weeks I see a picture of how the market cap jumps around 200 000 000$.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

This is great to see that the market is recovering. Good news for all the bitcoin holders.
Well every traders monitors the market when it will rise up,for traders that doesn't look for huge profit means they are more contented on the little pump and enjoys the profit it brings,thats a better attitude than to expect greater amount.

Just my point of view.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

Recently the crypto market has started to go green even though their increase is still at an average of 0.5%. but this is a good signal to start the bitcoin price in October and start to start the end of the year.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:22:28 AM

Everyone is longing for the increase of price, let us think it in a positive way for this will help us not to give up bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:38:39 AM

Bitcoin users deserve the applauds because they have formed a strong community upon which Bitcoin thrive on to maintain its value on the market. Without the support from the Bitcoin community members, Bitcoin will have no value. Well done, and let's keep the work going. Bitcoin is the future.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

It's great that such events are taking place. The market is in great need of positive news. And this news calms all investors in bitcoin and altcoins, the price will recover.

Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

it is true that it is very promising to buy bitcoin and other crypto at this time and save them for a long period of time, because the market continues to move and there is a price movement towards an increase in bitcoin prices. For this reason, this is the right time to buy bitcoin and crypto, because in the next few years there will be a quite high price increase as happened at the end of 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: