Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:07:16 AM

Adding to kraken.com

Hi there,

The CEO of kraken.com (payward) is a contact of me. Ive met him several times and discussing (through e-mail atm) adding BC to kraken.com. They are not so fond of adding 'just a new coin' to their exchange and do a thorough security, background and community check.

So, im trying to convince him and his team to at least take a good look at it. Working on that ;-)
If i have some news, i will post it. (also check my twitter @cryptocoinnl )

Are there any tech BC contacts he could be getting in contact with regarding some tech questions if the arise?

Regards,

Why do you bother about adding BC to more and more exchanges when you can trade BC <-> BTC with 0% fees in NXT Asset Exchange as soon as a gateway for BC is implemented?

Devs should take a look on this!

this NXT gateway is announced in december 2013. Still not here. kraken.com also forsees in buying BC with €. That is a large market. Funds sent to kraken.com (just did it last friday) where added within a few hours (SEPA transfer).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:08:02 AM

Talked to a guy just an hour ago who is making a Euro to Blackcoin website and i will mirror it for my own webpage later.

Also sent an email to a major local computer HW store asking them to accept a free Coinkite when BC goes on there.

It is nice to see the activity of the members in this community who does things and not only wait to quick-profit from some pumpers moves.

Blackcoin will be above 1$ by June 1:st for sure with all goodies coming in during May, starting with the KNC miner giveaway in few days, so happy to be part of this wonderful group.

+1000

Everyone should forget talk about other coins, think and talk about getting BlackCoin accepted EVERYWHERE - that is how to add value to BlackCoin. Take it to the masses! Your efforts are better spent SPREADING BlackCoin and not talking about other coins. Hit IGNORE against all trolls, they are a waste of time and make you lose focus!
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:11:53 AM

Adding to kraken.com

Hi there,

The CEO of kraken.com (payward) is a contact of me. Ive met him several times and discussing (through e-mail atm) adding BC to kraken.com. They are not so fond of adding 'just a new coin' to their exchange and do a thorough security, background and community check.

So, im trying to convince him and his team to at least take a good look at it. Working on that ;-)

Are there any tech BC contacts he could be getting in contact with regarding some tech questions if the arise?

Regards,

Send him the fuhrer videos Cheesy
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:12:03 AM

Talked to a guy just an hour ago who is making a Euro to Blackcoin website and i will mirror it for my own webpage later.

Also sent an email to a major local computer HW store asking them to accept a free Coinkite when BC goes on there.

It is nice to see the activity of the members in this community who does things and not only wait to quick-profit from some pumpers moves.

Blackcoin will be above 1$ by June 1:st for sure with all goodies coming in during May, starting with the KNC miner giveaway in few days, so happy to be part of this wonderful group.

+1000

Everyone should forget talk about other coins, think and talk about getting BlackCoin accepted EVERYWHERE - that is how to add value to BlackCoin. Take it to the masses! Your efforts are better spent SPREADING BlackCoin and not talking about other coins. Hit IGNORE against all trolls, they are a waste of time and make you lose focus!

This Smiley Exactly.

Help with votes, let people know etc.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:13:01 AM

Let us concentrate:

First off, we are all adults here. We all have made a decision to invest in certain coins, be'd this BlackCoin, MintCoin, WhiteCoin or any other <insertname>Coin. I welcome a healthy discussion about why one should invest (or not) in a coin, but there are limits as to what you should do & say about other coins.

Every coin has it's fanatics, it's bagholders and it's people with ulterior motives. Yes there are people that just want to get WhiteCoin fixed to make sure they can exit their bag. There are also people that spread misinformation about other coins in the hope that these people will invest in BlackCoin. I would say: let everyone make their own decision. It has absolutely no use to attack other coins on their own thread. Yes, i know that there are fanatics from other coins doing it here but luckily BTCTalk has an ignore button. USE IT. And stop going to <insertname>Coin threads and spreading misinformation there. If you want a healthy discussion with other coins: then do this, but stop with the blant trolling and fudding of other coins.

The thing is, i'm putting a massive amount of hours into BlackCoin making sure it succeeds. And i'm not the only one. We have a dedicated team that is growing by the week, people concentrating on specific countries, people concentrating on specific services and so on. Each and everytime some one fuds another thread the name of BlackCoin will be viewed bad by someone. And that has no use for neither you or me. If you want to point out something about another coin, sure, go for it, but don't drag the name of BlackCoin in your discussion.

Soepkip, I'm a big fan of BC, in fact I'm pretty much all in having sold up most of my other crypto in order to get hold of as much as I can. I love the community support and the crazy smart devs.

But I have to say the shenanigans of some senior BC people over in the WC IRC channels in the last 24hours has left a bitter taste in my mouth. If our aim is to be a serious alternative to BTC and to be taken seriously by merchants etc then this kind of nonsense makes us look like petulant bullies and does nothing to further our cause. I'm no fan of copy and paste imitation but surely we're confident enough in our coin and our community to let our advantages speak for themselves?

Just my $.02

Not sure who these BC senior members are, but I'm sure none of the core dev team or anyone affiliated to the coin as a core member would ever do such a thing.

Unless you prove me wrong...

Btw, there is no such thing as a senior member in this community imo, everyone is equal in their own rights and are valued with their contribution towards positive improvements for blackcoin.

Well, back to promoting blackcoin now Smiley
@msteramned

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:29:15 AM

Not sure who these BC senior members are, but I'm sure none of the core dev team or anyone affiliated to the coin as a core member would ever do such a thing.

Unless you prove me wrong...

Btw, there is no such thing as a senior member in this community imo, everyone is equal in their own rights and are valued with their contribution towards positive improvements for blackcoin.

Well, back to promoting blackcoin now Smiley

Plenty of BC guys were over there trolling and someone took over ops of the IRC channel for a while...
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:29:27 AM

Adding to kraken.com

Hi there,

Regards,

Send him the fuhrer videos Cheesy

Yep  Cheesy
lectrolux

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:34:46 AM

Let us concentrate:

First off, we are all adults here. We all have made a decision to invest in certain coins, be'd this BlackCoin, MintCoin, WhiteCoin or any other <insertname>Coin. I welcome a healthy discussion about why one should invest (or not) in a coin, but there are limits as to what you should do & say about other coins.

Every coin has it's fanatics, it's bagholders and it's people with ulterior motives. Yes there are people that just want to get WhiteCoin fixed to make sure they can exit their bag. There are also people that spread misinformation about other coins in the hope that these people will invest in BlackCoin. I would say: let everyone make their own decision. It has absolutely no use to attack other coins on their own thread. Yes, i know that there are fanatics from other coins doing it here but luckily BTCTalk has an ignore button. USE IT. And stop going to <insertname>Coin threads and spreading misinformation there. If you want a healthy discussion with other coins: then do this, but stop with the blant trolling and fudding of other coins.

The thing is, i'm putting a massive amount of hours into BlackCoin making sure it succeeds. And i'm not the only one. We have a dedicated team that is growing by the week, people concentrating on specific countries, people concentrating on specific services and so on. Each and everytime some one fuds another thread the name of BlackCoin will be viewed bad by someone. And that has no use for neither you or me. If you want to point out something about another coin, sure, go for it, but don't drag the name of BlackCoin in your discussion.

Soepkip, I'm a big fan of BC, in fact I'm pretty much all in having sold up most of my other crypto in order to get hold of as much as I can. I love the community support and the crazy smart devs.

But I have to say the shenanigans of some senior BC people over in the WC IRC channels in the last 24hours has left a bitter taste in my mouth. If our aim is to be a serious alternative to BTC and to be taken seriously by merchants etc then this kind of nonsense makes us look like petulant bullies and does nothing to further our cause. I'm no fan of copy and paste imitation but surely we're confident enough in our coin and our community to let our advantages speak for themselves?

Just my $.02
IMO the main problem isn't that WC is a copy. It's a rip-off and scam, and as they tried to market themselves as the BC brother coin or "the next BC" that can probably discredit BC if we just let it happen w/o pointing out what WC really is on every occasion...
I've never been in on of their channels or chats and never will be, but it surely won't just ignore their spam here and let it look like a legit post for everyone who does not have those guys on ignore or comes here for the first time.

Agreed
clapper

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:55:28 AM

A campaign has started to get BlackCoin onto Kraken

EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND UPVOTE THIS REDDIT POST : www.reddit.com/r/Kraken/comments/243ozq/please_add_blackcoin_to_kraken/

AND RETWEET THIS : https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/460513347054870528

Great idear !

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B51veoNSok3ANqbVCC3o75ZkUwyJgdTDu5  CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. Cb32dWD8K8PMaG8kumUrsM9dMQRUPSNXca   GLC address: GRJnSmXvk2da7FvCq67tCDc68XS3W94oYT 
[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO
.  FootballCoin(FBC):FVgiqJUWzQyCx5yWDG9uQxX1TweL3L5aHs 
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:18042107482124477010
hamm3r

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:01:04 AM

It'll be an exciting month, that's for sure Smiley Please join us in here aswell, if you haven't already Smiley
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:04:31 AM

Anyone know when the deadline for the advert competition is?
I didn't make an note, and it needs repromoting.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:09:31 AM

Adding to kraken.com

Hi there,

Regards,

Why do you bother about adding BC to more and more exchanges when you can trade BC <-> BTC with 0% fees in NXT Asset Exchange as soon as a gateway for BC is implemented?

this NXT gateway is announced in december 2013. Still not here. kraken.com also forsees in buying BC with €. That is a large market. Funds sent to kraken.com (just did it last friday) where added within a few hours (SEPA transfer).

Why do you say "december 2013"? where did you read that? AFAIK it will be live in 13 days. Actually, there is a countdown at their website!

On the other hand, a gateway for BC should be implemented to trade  BC <-> BTC, but this is not a "heavy work".

Moreover, a fiat gateway is being developed right now, so BC <-> fiat with 0% fees will be not a utopia in several weeks time.
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:14:02 AM

Adding to kraken.com

Hi there,

Regards,

Why do you say "december 2013"? where did you read that? AFAIK it will be live in 13 days. Actually, there is a countdown at their website!

On the other hand, a gateway for BC should be implemented to trade  BC <-> BTC, but this is not a "heavy work".

Moreover, a fiat gateway is being developed right now, so BC <-> fiat with 0% fees will be not a utopia in several weeks time.

I say that because im investing in NXT starting November 2013. They where talking about that exchange then also. Its been on the roadmap a long time. Its nice that it finally gets somewhere. good news
hamm3r

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:19:03 AM

Adding to kraken.com

Hi there,

Regards,

Thanks for the heads-up on nxt asset exchange, however we'd like to be added to kraken because then i wouldn't have to wait several weeks to change my EUR-BC. I could already do that instantly.

furthermore i respect kraken as a well known and modern exchange and i see it as a good fit to blackcoin. Not to take anything away from NXT, of course, but the more exchanges add BC, the more known we will become and the easier it will be for others to acquire BC.
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:23:54 AM

good job!  Wink TY
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:24:43 AM

Thanks for the heads-up on nxt asset exchange, however we'd like to be added to kraken because then i wouldn't have to wait several weeks to change my EUR-BC. I could already do that instantly.

furthermore i respect kraken as a well known and modern exchange and i see it as a good fit to blackcoin. Not to take anything away from NXT, of course, but the more exchanges add BC, the more known we will become and the easier it will be for others to acquire BC.

Actually, I use Kraken to change my EUR too!  It is one of the best and more reliable!

I just want to believe that we can succeed in a decentralized exchange where all cryptos could be traded without fees and, specially, WITHOUT FIASCOS like MtGox and others.  Wink
hamm3r

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:25:17 AM

update kraken.com addition:

I have spoken to the CEO of kraken.com / payward inc.  (a contact of me). He had some questions regarding Blackcoin. About the code, about the future and other stuff.

I have gathered some info from RAT4 (developer of BC) and have sent a reply with the answers to him.

If there is an update or reply I will let you know.

Thanks,

Richard
@cryptocoinnl

Good effort mate, keep at it! Cheesy
hamm3r

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:26:37 AM

Actually, I use Kraken to change my EUR too!  It is one of the best and more reliable!

I just want to believe that we can succeed in a decentralized exchange where all cryptos could be traded without fees and, specially, WITHOUT FIASCOS like MtGox and others.  Wink

This i can only applaud Smiley Make it happen! Cheesy
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:29:30 AM

Just popping in to say HI from WC!  Grin Hope everyone is doing well today/night. haha (nice fud)
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:36:57 AM

Just popping in to say HI from WC!  Grin Hope everyone is doing well today/night. haha (nice fud)

Not sure if you're actually posting anything negative, regardless, I do hope you have a good day too!

If you'd like to have a chat with us, head on to #blackcoinpool in IRC Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: