Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON is a shitcoin or a potential valuable coin?  (Read 302 times)
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

Tron was actually the first crypto that I have invested in. They have done commendable work so far, but have yet to get tested in the real world. They may be able to complete their targets but it will be a long journey for this project.
Welinigh

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

Tron aims to build a truly decentralized internet which has a great potential. It would be wise to hold TRON in the long run. But you should always do your own research and decide which cryptocurrencies to buy and hold.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

The crypto currency in China could not be as beneficial as their government strict.  But TRON can do something good. A good time is waiting for him to pass the bad times. So also for TRON.
CryptoShooter

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

Tron doesn’t seems like a shit coin to me. It has some good potentials. A cryptocurrency is not popular doesn’t mean that it won’t rise in the future. If you have money and patience then I will suggest you to hold it.
BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

well there are several coin are in the market and all of them have different kinds of facilities so it hard to announce which one is better and which one not it completely depends on your choice and requirements, what you are looking for so analyzed the market well to have a better decisions
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

Do you really believe that a "shitcoin" can make it to the top of the coin market cap? Tron is a real blockchain just like Ethereum that can run ICOs in the future, these are the fundamentals you need to look at rather than discussing whether it's a shit coin. It has advanced tech over Ethereum but so many other high tech blockchains are getting ready, so it is hard to tell how Tron will be holding up against those, but it is certainly not a shit coin, quite the opposite.

Vengeance007

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

From my point of view because of government rule there is no popular coin in china. I think its meaningless to worth a coin. They try to develop the block chain improvement . Some big company like IBM are interest in this block chain market. So I think it turn into good future.
petergo13

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Shitcoin in my opinion, seems too scammy with their constant bullshit announcements etc, wouldn't like to hold it long term.
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

I think TRON has its potential because they are going to consider it as aircoin. Although Chinese government make a confined rule about cryptocurrency it will back to its position very soon I guess.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

It is not a shitcoin because the team are active and they are on top 11 spot on coinmarketcap as of now, they just finished their mainnet a few weeks ago and they are working hard for the beta release of their platform so I think it is not a shitcoin because the developer are active and the community as well.

Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:56:45 PM

China is barely into cryptocurrency. TRON used to be one of the best coins. The price is low now. But, hold it the price will increase further.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

Congrats to all those that got in TRON early and benefitted. But long term, I'm going to have to say its a shitcoin. It's shilled way too much by the founders. They make announcements for an announcement.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Yocer

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

TRON is not a shitcoin, trust me, it's nice project
hamdyinvestments

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

Congrats to all those that got in TRON early and benefitted. But long term, I'm going to have to say its a shitcoin. It's shilled way too much by the founders. They make announcements for an announcement.

Agreed 100%

To rephrase the term "shitcoin" for Tron I would buff it to : "Money-making overhyped technically unproven shitcoin"

Will it grow again? Sure... But does that mean its a great project? Not so sure...
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

Agreed 100%

To rephrase the term "shitcoin" for Tron I would buff it to : "Money-making overhyped technically unproven shitcoin"

Will it grow again? Sure... But does that mean its a great project? Not so sure...
Very true. I would stay away from any coin that is known more for their crazy marketing than their actual product. Not to mention I believe there were allegations that Tron copied some other project's White Paper

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

Well, I think it will be better if you take your own decision but I will suggest to sell it and invest into a more potential coin. I didn't see any remarkable growth of Tron so I think holding it will be a waste of time.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

In china crypto trade is illegal but i think tron has a great future because they feel they are bittorent they also connects with blockchain and looks like a big corporation.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

I market there are lots of coins are available based on this TRON is one of them based on this its not a shit coin because this had good value and its potential based on this most of the coins are suffering for price but it’s the best time to invest or hold the coins.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:46 PM

Its not, i really think that this coin has a huge potential and can/will become big someday, just give it a bit more time. If you're looking for a quick profit then look elsewhere, otherwise be patient about it.

TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

You have to invest a little bit more than the 'cheap' range if you want good services and a good amount of interest. However, you can check Aerium, Allsafe, Atomic coin, Birds and Bitvolt. They all are good and ensure a good amount of interest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: