Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting Merit nowadays  (Read 493 times)
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

it depends on how useful and profitable your post is for the progress of a project. if deemed worthy you will get merit in return, but if not relevant you will not get anything.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Please I need an explanation. When I joined this platform, I was enlightened about some things, one of which is how to improve one's rank through posting and merit. But the bone of contention here is this merit of a thing. I was told it's based on quality post. But i tell you, this is really difficult to conceive, I have had some post here with wonderful comments , but I'm not getting any merit. My question is how is a quality post determined and who gives this merit.

Please no insult. If you don't have a constructive comment, kindly keep it to yourself

Cheers!
interesting your question, I also experience things like that, now I do not understand about raising the rankings. and I will follow the advice of friends who are here.
face foul

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

Actually it depends on people. They will judge whether your posts deserves to be merited or not. But don’t lose the hope. Give useful posts on a regular basis and wait. You will get merits but it may take some time.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

It is almost impossible to get merit right now just for posting, there are not that much people who want to give merits for free...Merit system needs to be edited a little

CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

I think the evaluation is totally depends on them. If they think that your post and sharings are qualitative then they give merit. I hope you will get merit very soon.
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

I suggest you have a change of intention. Thinking about this merit issues might stress you. Just keep focused and at the right time your reward will be guaranteed.
asmoday

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

Merit is getting incredibly difficult now. Nobody just will not give it to you, you have to do really useful posts.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

I also do not understand how the merit system works and how good post criteria. honestly very difficult to get the merit now and sometimes annoying. but I will continue to try it, hopefully I am lucky.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

I say that you can post without expecting a merit because what is quality post to you might not be a quality post to others.

An alternative would be to create a very useful thread that would most likely be swarmed by users. You get their attention and they might give you some merits.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

You should start looking at all the different threads and discussion boards to see where merit is given the most.

Since you give out sMerit depending on how much you get, there are certain places where there are a lot more merit being thrown around.
Obviousely, altcoin discussion board is not one of them, there is very little merit to be had here.
Ironically, it is where most bounty hunters post and they are the ones that want merit the most.

The other thing to do, is find someone who is merit distributor.
They should be fairly obvious because people merit them like crazy and their ranking.
Look up what type of posts that person merits and where he merits them.

It may seem like a lot of work, and it won't be guaranteed that you will get a lot of merit, but you will certainly get more than now.

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

Just be consistent in doing quality comments Brother, this will help you to earn trust from others to give you merits. There’s a qualify higher members here that full heartedly recognise your comments and post soon keep on doing helpful statements with knowledgeable thoughts. Also respect other post and just nicely answer them if you didn’t agree with their comments. Good luck 😉
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

There are many factors in this issue. Someone could like your post and he would like to evaluate it, but this man has no merit that he could give. For example, I have no merit to give someone. In addition, this forum has a lot of participants and everyone wants to get merit. One day it will happen. Keep making quality posts and writing good comments.
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

I post a super high quality comment once.  I thought that comment is gonna be huge, inspiring every body in this forum.  So I check that thread for quoted reply or maybe some merit in the next day just to find out my comment is gone.  They delete my "high quality" comment!!!   Grin Grin
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

I post a super high quality comment once.  I thought that comment is gonna be huge, inspiring every body in this forum.  So I check that thread for quoted reply or maybe some merit in the next day just to find out my comment is gone.  They delete my "high quality" comment!!!   Grin Grin
Maybe you think that's your best comment, that's your judgment! If your comment is deleted then your comment is less qualified or spam. To get the merit is now very difficult even a good comment and quality will not get any merit, it has become a game from the forum.
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Maybe you think that's your best comment, that's your judgment! If your comment is deleted then your comment is less qualified or spam. To get the merit is now very difficult even a good comment and quality will not get any merit, it has become a game from the forum.
I think it's like a reward for a contest. If you only see it as a game, then you are not serious with his effort.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

We recommend this thread is moved to the meta board. Because the topic does not match the board. Merit is always at issue. How to get merit is easy enough, improve the quality of posts. Constructive and informative.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

Please I need an explanation. When I joined this platform, I was enlightened about some things, one of which is how to improve one's rank through posting and merit. But the bone of contention here is this merit of a thing. I was told it's based on quality post. But i tell you, this is really difficult to conceive, I have had some post here with wonderful comments , but I'm not getting any merit. My question is how is a quality post determined and who gives this merit.

Please no insult. If you don't have a constructive comment, kindly keep it to yourself

Cheers!
It's really hard to earn a merit even if you have a quality post. I already have a bunch of quality post that deserves some merit but until now I don't get a single one. But, I'm positive one of these days i will get one. I just have to continue to post constructively and informative.
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

That is exactly my point, what is quality post to us maybe just a spam to Admin or others.  Speaking about spam, honestly, I never spam, never copy and paste others post, always make my own comment.  But I've seen millions of useless post and comments in this forum and it still there.  I've seen days old newbie account with merits.
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

Yeah. Getting merit is a bit hard to get these days. But, if can make quality of post with proper justification, then merit will be provided to you.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

i am stuck with 1merit:) , i don't know how to gain more merits. I tried some posts but haven't recieved any merits.
I think i should find something more interesting to get some merits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: