Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again!  (Read 1274 times)
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

Well mate, no one can exactly predict what will happen on bitcoin price. Some predictions are near but most of it are too far from what will happen. Bitcoin price changing so fast is just part of it's characteristics.  It very volatile in nature, it increases fast and then decreases immediately.  For sure it will rise soon after this low market value of bitcoin. My prediction maybe rise up to 20kUSD up to 50k USD.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

There is a positive attitude in the market, bitcoin has quite rapidly gone up and this has a very positive effect on the growth of the entire market. I want to believe that growth is not temporary but will have a constant trend and in August we will see bitcoin for 10 000.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Crypto markets show green signals but still this is not stable . frequently its changing evrymoment.but whatever the production says its not showing such kind of develop in market. But may be we can wait for end of the year.

kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

Yes. hihi Today the market has rebounded, it is a joy to investors, although do not know how much to increase, but the market is growing again is the joy of many.
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

I think most of the time it's just a fantasy.
The bear market is still going on. When there is a big rise, people always think that the bull market has come.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kavishka

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

I think Some Good News is waiting for Crypto Market
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?

this is certainly always a trigger and cause, one of which there are some countries that began to re-open crypto trade. such as for korea and india, the two countries have recently issued a more pro-policy on crypto trading. perhaps this is what causes rapid growth to occur.

land galu

Activity: 68

Tombola.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

Yes bitcoin is showing a very excellent growth and i really hope it continues to do so...naah i do not feel that it will reach 50k usd...but 10-15k usd is pretty possible and i would be very happy even if bitcoin reached 10k pretty soon

shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

Whoa, finally I can see the market green after a long time. And I already surprised with Stellar coin which has grow 33%. It's not a little number. ETH only rise 5% and BTC 10%. I don't know what kind reason that make this happen, maybe another user will help you with that.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

the market began to improve again, I noticed today some coins increase and almost everything is green, although the increase that occurred not so much. I think this because of the price increase in btc also climbed quite a lot, which resulted in the price of altcoin also go up slowly.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

Well, let just think it in a positive way for its helping our mind to believe Bitcoin. Lets grab any opportunities while market is going healthy. It is the good news for those who waits!
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

I would really love to see that but I am already told that those things can be very temporarily so I would not rejoice more than it is needed in order to be encouraged and to work more hardly. I think this is more than wise.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

Well, crypto market is gradually picking up, but we can't say that the dip is over, we have to wait for some time to see what happens. If the market goes in bull trend then it would be good news for all of us.
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

that is big news, i am so happy to hear it and i hope that ypu will be able to ,ake as much as you can
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

Well, crypto market is gradually picking up, but we can't say that the dip is over, we have to wait for some time to see what happens. If the market goes in bull trend then it would be good news for all of us.
there are a lot of chances for people int he cryptocirrency world to amke their business better nowadays
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

It stats to better yeap, there are many big news for crypto last week, will see:) i hope the bull is back! Wink
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

I think the whales have bought many coins already and now wanting to sell some so more good news now will come.up to hike the price where they can sell their holding. Hope the altcoins will recover as well..

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

i think that it is so cool that it is green again and i believe in the modern market, we will profit form it a lot
auy

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

It seems that someone bought up all the cheap bitcoins. I hope the growth will continue for at least several months.
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

It stats to better yeap, there are many big news for crypto last week, will see:) i hope the bull is back! Wink
i th8nk thatbyou need to hve in ,ind that there are a lot of difficult sutuation sxo enjoy it while you can
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: