Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again!  (Read 1271 times)
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

Yes, the market has been blinking green yesterday, it really directs me to positive thinking that it wants to stabilize and grow in the coming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Crypto market is start moving upwards and price of coins increase. This is positive sign for all the crypto holders. I hope this increasing trend will continue  and we are see this market on green again after a long time and all the coins moving ahead.
AntoniaKarpio

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

It was healthy all the time, you just looking into the price. See how community grow from the beginning of the last year. It is a good sign
emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

crypto is more healthy now, random people left who joined in december and we will start to raise slowly again;) to the moon!
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

Yes, you can already say that the crypto-currency market has recovered. Of course not completely. But all the same there is a change. And you can start thinking about investments. So, do not lose time and forward to invest Wink
This period should still consider investment because the market has really no signs of impressive recovery in recent days. Personally I would not invest in Cryptocurrency during this time because it is too risky and most people are losing a lot of profits from the beginning of the year. I believe Bitcoin and all altcoins will recover if the trade war ends
thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

I agree with 100 percent of the writer.
The current market situation seems to be laying the groundwork for a very good flow. Over the past three days, Bitcoin has risen by as much as $ 1,300. Many people say that this may be short-term so do not be deceived and do not lose it, but I find it hard to agree.
Because it broke the first price resistance line of $ 7000, and even when it went down a little bit again, it did not go down to the last support line of 7000 dollars. While this can be seen as a very positive signal, the price of the bit coin in the current graph is fluctuating, and it has not yet seen a sharp decline.
Of course, I can not guarantee that it will go up to 100% because it is the market specificity that can go to a sudden downturn, but it has become a steady price to some extent, and now when I break the $ 8,000, You can expect to see an upward trend.

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
pjr77

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

There are a lot of forecasts, but you should not believe everything. Cryptocurrencies are too unpredictable to trust some forecasts, even experienced analysts do not know what will happen next week, and even more so at the end of the year
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

No offense but people keep screaming bull market too soon lol, prices are still fairly high though so it's not the end of the world.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

I do not think that crypto market is healthy at all, it is much more about speculations right now, but not real products or real-life usage. Total value of crypto should be around 40-50 milliards usd, then it could be healthy and grow step-by-step. EOS just cannot cost 7 milliards USD or others similar projects....its unreal
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

If we think that market were recover because of the pump of bitcoin well we are all wrong. Because only bitcoin are pump and not the market and altcoin. Infact some of altcoins the day bitcoin pump goes down.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

It is currently bitcoin is healthy, and impact on other coins, but for new coins are still concerned. The one who has the bitcoin at the moment is indeed king.
big kid

Activity: 323
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

It seems that the situation has stabilized. The main thing is that bitcoin is fixed at around $ 7,300, then the whole market will begin to grow.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

I do believe that nowadays the situation really gets better. Of course, this process isn't very fast, but I hope that the market will get stable soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

yes that correct cryptography market is back to their healthy mode again , as per the market situation the growth rate is completely changes from some days the prices are increasing very high by doing trading you can earn a good profit on this month. but please be careful don't make mistakes in excitement
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

Yes, the market has been blinking green yesterday, it really directs me to positive thinking that it wants to stabilize and grow in the coming days.
if you had time to buy some red altcoin in the last month, maybe at this time you can already benefit, because the market price has gone up for the better. but if you do not buy anything then you can only see it without getting results

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

I would be very cautious in my predictions about the bitcoin course and it seems to me that many are just mistaken when they call such big numbers by the end of this year. I think that growth will most likely by the end of the year but not so much and I expect to see the price for bitcoin in the region of 10,000 dollars or even slightly lower

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

Crypto market is start moving upwards and price of coins increase. This is positive sign for all the crypto holders. I hope this increasing trend will continue  and we are see this market on green again after a long time and all the coins moving ahead.
Oww really this is really happening right now, then if it was the current new right now then this is a good news that I've heard so far. I am now a quite late in information because I am now didn't get in touch with the market as of now though I'm still interested to the updates of bitcoin market and still want to work out my account.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DoAnh1206

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

That is great when we see good signal from coin market, hope it will recover in Q3 2018.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

if you had time to buy some red altcoin in the last month, maybe at this time you can already benefit, because the market price has gone up for the better. but if you do not buy anything then you can only see it without getting results

We're not sure if it would be continues to recovery maybe it's temporarily but it seems to be good to see the market are increased and hoping for the market rise.

anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

I do not think that market is healthy again. It just seems pure manipulation right now. Do not get hyped up so easily. We have had hundreds of those high pumps within the last months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: