Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWER] Powercoin: Power of your coins! Released today!  (Read 11646 times)
the.power.coin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:08:43 AM

HEY SCAMMER HOWS IT LOOKING Wink WHOS GOT THE POWER !!!!! OBVIOULSY YOUR HAVING SERIOUS POWER FAILURE ROUND ABOUT NOW  HAHAHAAH

JUST TO LET ALL YOU GUYS KNOW THE OP HAS BEEN GETTING DMCA TAKE DOWNS FOR HIS ILLEGAL ACTIONS

PLEASE HEAD OVER TO OUR FACEBOOK AND WEBPAGE OR TWITTER AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AGAINST THE HACKER IM SURE YOU WILL NOTICE THIS WAS ALL SET UP WELL BEFORE THE SCAMMER STOLE OUR NAME AND OUR SOURCE , PLEASE CHECK US OUT AND LEAVE SOME LOVE

WWW.POWERCOIN.CO.UK
WWW.POWERCOIN-POOL.CO.UK
WWW.TWITTER.COM/POWERCOINREV
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/POWERCOIN

I'm not 100% sure about what's going on. But I joint the mining. And I believe that the OP did violate the copyright of the name 'Powercoin' and the logo, and I believe that the logo is belonging to the owner/administrator of the website WWW.POWERCOIN.CO.UK

This is so wrong to take the name and logo without the permission of the original author (WWW.POWERCOIN.CO.UK). We're not supporting such behavior, never! The member 'powercoin.pow' should be blamed!

But the source code should be derived from Teslacoin (https://github.com/the-power-coin/teslacoin) for sure. The network is alive publicly and the blockchain is looking well. So I'm planning to start a new project to support this, it will be derived from the official Teslacoin source code. But the uses of the name 'Powercoin' and the logo MUST be avoided!

I also made a new post for this plan: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480123.msg5285854#msg5285854

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the.power.coin

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:20:31 AM

coinpoolr.us has decided to shutdown its Powercoin pool. Please withdraw your balances ASAP.

I also stopped the mining at the moment! This is so wrong to do mining with a copyrighted wallet, I'm feeling not safe, because I'm worrying that some day the copyright of 'Powercoin' would charge me coins for it. This is not good.

So I'm planing to make my own wallet to support it and continue with the existing blockchain.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480123.msg5285854#msg5285854
powercoin-POW

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:53:19 PM

your feeling not safe as you are the same guy as powercoin.pow are you not !!!!!!

and you think people are stupid which they are not , just give it up mate !!!!!

your really bad at this , and i will not give up as i know this is you !!!! really your actions are making powercoin  the power coin or what ever ya wanna call it your making us all look really stupid .

and i doubt people think this is really worth there time , but i will continue to dog you as long as you keep this  up , it is no loss to me , your the one having to keep recompiling these new versions to have it took down again , really i feel sorry for you that you need to try and cheat people

you are obviously a clever guy so why act so stupid , and you can obviously program coins so why do you want that name so bad , when you could make another , tomorrow ,
i have spent weeks and weeks building my brand name you think im gonna let you just take that , well c'mon man really do you think i will THE ANSWER IS NO I WILL NOT

i will carry on making ya life hell and bringing ya down change the name launch ya coin ill leave ya alone , your the one thats come and tired to steal my work , this is principal THIS WILL KEEP ME GOING TO BRING THIS DOWN , YOUR JUST WASTING ENERGY ME TO BUT IM GETTING REVENGE , WHATS INIT FOR YOU Huh?? CHANGE THE NAME FORGET ANYTHING TO DO WITH POWERCOIN AND WE ARE GOOD , BUT CARRY ON I WILL TO , TAKE THIS AS A WARNING !!!!!!!!
kissxrl

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:47:57 PM

Who can give me a powercoin.conf file
samesstee

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:03:42 AM

forget it guys "the.power.coin" stole the source from "powercoin-POW" before the full release and premined loads of it,  and he is still desperately trying to get the stolen source up and running again (github / sourceforge won't let him upload to /powercoin becasue they know hes a scammer) and hes trying all this before the original devs (powercoin-POW) make the needed changes to firsty bring the coin more up 2 date and secondly safely relaunch the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: