Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a good bounty campaign?  (Read 177 times)
ZackNet1997 (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

I joined to many bounty campaigns. But many of them are scams. When I joined to a campaign, I check number of participants, advisers, community chats, and many things. Then bounty program is running normally.  But after few days there is no updates in the spreadsheets, no replies from admins in the community chats. And finally they delete their community chat groups. So I have heard by some of my friends, they also have joined and waste their time with this scam bounty campaigns. So I think we need to talk about "How to find a good bounty campaign"... Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

Finding a good bounty campaign can be challenging. I've recently joined Ethos check it out on the play store. Gladius is also highly recommended

syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

No one here will give you a list of good bounties. afraid of competition. If you want to participate in a good bounty, you need to learn how to find good company bounties. To do this, you need to study the project, the team, the amount of payments for the bounty and only then proceed with their implementation.

yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

It's hard to know how good ico if bounty start before pre-sale or token sale.
Some ICO to be scam since first one and the other else failed when token sale go live or regulation reasons.
Ijogreen

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

a good bounty is a bounty that promotes a program or something big and warm in the eyes of many people, and do not forget to understand the white paper, the team.advisors, vision and mission.
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

A good bounty campaign depend on its ICO. You should read more information about this project when you consider participate in it. It's very important, it can help you save your time and effort.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

I joined to many bounty campaigns. But many of them are scams. When I joined to a campaign, I check number of participants, advisers, community chats, and many things. Then bounty program is running normally.  But after few days there is no updates in the spreadsheets, no replies from admins in the community chats. And finally they delete their community chat groups. So I have heard by some of my friends, they also have joined and waste their time with this scam bounty campaigns. So I think we need to talk about "How to find a good bounty campaign"... Smiley
You can try joining trustable bounty managers and also wait for some weeks to see what is going on and then join the campaign.
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3571218.0

You insure yourself a little if you choose experienced experienced managers, but you still need to check yourself as they too are what they bring
udana123

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:43:38 PM

From my personal experience before doing a bounty, you should check the ICO ranks. But most of the bench marking sites does not show the correct ratings. But it will give you a rough idea about the bounty. Furthermore I suggest you to stick with some trusted bounty managers such as amaxis, Kripital etc
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

At the moment I think you should follow good bounty manager like Yahoo, Amazix or deadley to find out good bounty campaign to join Smiley. Don't waste your time to join bounty campaign which managed by needmoney, he's not a good bouty manager anymore. There are a lot of scam bounty campaigns managed by needmoney that why he was tagged Cheesy

Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:30:57 PM

Now everyone will recommend the bounty campaign in which he participates. Finding a good bounty campaign is quite difficult. You need to read all the materials on the project. Find out whether it is promising. And after starting to work. Good luck! Cool
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

Now everyone will recommend the bounty campaign in which he participates. Finding a good bounty campaign is quite difficult. You need to read all the materials on the project. Find out whether it is promising. And after starting to work. Good luck! Cool
Of course there is nobody will truly share good bounty campaign to other people for free because the less number of participant the more they will get so don't hope that you will get a good bounty campaign by asking other members in here Smiley. The best way to find out is learning and find it out by yourself Smiley.
HiamPlutooo

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

Good bounty campaign depend on good ICO. And if project so potential, they will find good manager for promote community for it. So you should focus in ICO, and good bounty manager.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

Good bounty campaign depend on good ICO. And if project so potential, they will find good manager for promote community for it. So you should focus in ICO, and good bounty manager.

I hope that in the future you'll not be supprised because of being scammed by a bounty campaign of a good ICO project Smiley. Scam bounty campaign is not only belong to scam ICO project, you should know that you also can be scammed by a bounty campaign of great project as well Smiley. If you ask old member in here I think you'll know about it Cheesy. I only know about Envion bounty campaign only.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

At the present time, the best way to find a good bounty campaign is to refer to people who have experience in ICO selection. Or just follow the ICO that the well-known managers such as yahoo, atriz, needmoney manage because most of them are potential ICO projects.

i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:29:06 PM

It is really hard to find GOOD ICOs and GOOD Bounty these past few days. Maybe it is because of the exponential increase in the number of participants and also the continuously increase in SCAM ICOs. SCAM ICOs are increasing more than LEGITIMATE ICOs do and I think that is doing the market more harm than good. There is not really a single way or a sequence of procedure to follow in finding a legitimate bounty but maybe you can prevent scam by making sure the team is LEGITIMATE and EXISTING. Meaning, they are not using fake photos and photoshopped because that is obviously the number one sign of SCAM. There are several sites on the web that can help you find out if the photo is photoshopped or not, and also a team that can't show their true faces really does smell fishy!

Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

If you don't have experience, start by choosing a campaign with good bounty manager. He will check the project before accepting to be their bounty manager, so there are bigger chances that project is OK.
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

its a very difficult to select good bounty because of scam bounty campaign but still there is a way to find good bounty..A good bounty campaign depend on its ICO rating. you should check the ICO rating But most of the bench marking sites does not show the correct ratings. But it will give you a rough idea
 youshould research yourself..you study the project,go through whitepaper ,the team behind bounty, the amount of payments for the bounty and only then proceed with their implementation.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

It is very difficult to see which one is good and not because it is often the best thing to deceive someone and the tip is just a scam, you will surely know it yourself needs to experience how deceived and how profitable it will happen to you, the quality of the ICO project can be seen from the site who reviewed all the ICOs that will be present and still in development, which is especially useful in projects for what those tokens and target markets are to whom and how to contribute, because of the unclear usefulness and target it will not be good and not growing.
cicnos

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

Can not know which bounty is good. It is best to join a campaign from the famous managers here, It will be easier to get a better campaign

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: