Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3792 times)
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Maybe the reason why many tokens created and born everyday, it is because mostly or maybe totally all newly campaign open would used different types of tokens which has also different in quality and price value.

Yes, a lot more token are posted everyday in the market, new project are also listed and posted in the treed, but with, only clear white papers, clear road map, will survived the listing on the market, good marketing strategy, with support system on the market.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

there are many new icos, new coins every day. To find a good project you need to explore many icos, read a big number of a  white papers and visit 100+ sites. There are 3 ways how you can do it better:
1. Good team
2. Good informator
3. Buy info
Tonstar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
i do jot think tht there are can be too many good projects, but usually what appears on the marke is bad
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

there are many new icos, new coins every day. To find a good project you need to explore many icos, read a big number of a  white papers and visit 100+ sites. There are 3 ways how you can do it better:
1. Good team
2. Good informator
3. Buy info
i th9nk that it is bad to do such kind of things and to release not ready coins, peope  do it sometimes
Beimere

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Yes, there are a lot new tokens and coins. But this is the inevitable. Given this market is very much in demand, everybody wants a piece of it and wants to be a part of it. We just need to have the eye to look for the right ones.
tiplols

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

It's not possible to keep and eye on every project all the time, since the whole crypto market is booming, but doing your researches for the specific established ones that are most famous and keeping an eye on them are likely to get you the best deals
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

I think it's a nice thing though that new tokens are being created daily, we shouldn't let that give us worries, what we should rather be concerned about is that all of them should be legit project because a time is coming when every single project that exist physically will have its associated integration on Blockchain meaning there will be billions of project on blockchain, that's what we are talking about mass adoption because blockchain is large enough to host everyone's business and projects
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

Just check altcoin announcement and bounties thread, you'll found that a lot of project come out everyday, we can't follow all of them, maybe we'll miss some potential project, but remember not all the project have the future, and be careful it's also including scam ICO

coppied

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

There are forums and groups available on the internet who will help to keep up to date with all the ICOs that are releasing, better if you join those so that you don't miss out on any opportunities.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

With the increasing number of the ICOs, it is really hard to filter the scam projects. But it is really very important. There are some groups which provide legit information about different ICOs. So I think it is a wise decision to join them.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

Well, majority are scams. Well not maybe majority but there are so many out there releasing their own coins. However, there are projects that has either no value at all or is very low in value. Worse, there are so many scams out there.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

Yes, there are too many new token and new ones come in almost everyday and it is not easy to see all but you can get updates of new token in the announcement section of the forum but you need to be very careful to know how potential the token is before you think of investing in it because most of them do not have good development and management team.
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

It is normal to open a new token in the open market. Not all the tokens will do well. Before you invest, you have to check what is permanent and profitable.
QuebecBTT

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

yes that right there are lot of new tokens and project are arriving in the market,  which is bit disturbing for some investors cause it is hard to be active and get the information 24/7 so maybe one can miss a good project which can be profitable for him but the market is still bringing a new project every week so it can be good for the future
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

Agree with you, now too much ICO and no more good project. I joined a few bounty but all is shit, scam and bad idea, all they want is call the investors
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

There are always opportunities around to make good investments, if you know, where to look for them... I believe certain many altcoins have a good potential to gain 10-20x, maybe even 100x. Hard to imagine bitcoin gaining 10-20x other than very long term - but a very big maybe indeed. But, for all projects: Do your research, because there are very good ones, but very bad ones too! There is no shortcut to your own work! Don't trust the ICO ratings because they can be bought, and don't trust the most visible projects because it just depend on marketing spend, not on the quality of the project! Look at the substance, the business case, the value of the space they are claiming to take over or "disrupt", the nature of tech to be developed, the business experience of the team (most teams don't have a clue of the underlying business!!! so they can't disrupt anything...)

Recently, I have been following in particular Stellar and Stellar-related tokens. Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing - probably one of the best bets for 2018. Up by more than 50% from the level a week ago, and it will continue for sure. Price has potential to multiply! Worth looking into tokens issued on the Stellar platform that will also profit from the new rise of Stellar...

There, I found an interesting, solid project, experienced people, with their token issued on the Stellar blockchain: AXU of argentas.io. They seem to have ANN for their community-oriented presale too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0 Financial blockchain, solid idea & white paper, thinking of putting in some. Just too low profile so far, but it definitely is a hidden gem in my opinion.

Of course one has to diversify between tokens, not to put the eggs in one basket, but this one looks to be worth the risk with a very attractive presale price of 0.4 XLM for 1 AXU that is 50% less than their ICO price later, so this 2x gain together with the underlying Stellar price going up, giving a double boost to it, looks to be like a sure winner, gains soon in pocket I believe - and may soon be 5-10x the initial presale price, later on maybe 20x. Following some EOS related projects too along with other Stellar projects, maybe finding some further ones there too. But I am definitely for AXU as an undiscovered diamond - others I like are much more well known - so far... But I like to pick my own things that the others still ignore - I have gained very nicely that way so far Wink
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

There are a lot of new projects and there will be many more, it's my opinion.
This is a new world and people are trying to make a space for them and their
companies. Each of them will make their own token and that token will be
presentation of them, whobthey are, what they are doing and how good they
are doing it.
   This is just a first wave. In first wave many of them will show how strong
they are, many more will fail. Do your research good before investing and you
will be safe like I am.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

you're right, it's like searching a needle in the hay. it's so because people have lots of different ideas, and all of them want to become reach. but if you find that needle you'll probably make great profit!

BeNBeNfdnzm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

Yes,there are too many new coins coming every day,just duplicating each others and only 1 of 100 will stay,so we need to find this one and invest into it.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

I think you should join a group or create a team for avoiding this kinds problems. Take your time for finding right Token and research more about those token and you can also consult with experts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: