Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3792 times)
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

That's right, but to find a good project like Buddy is very hard, try to learn about Buddy, I think it's great.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

too many new projects to make a choice be varied and be a lot. the project does exist among the great and can promise yet to be able to find it should be selective in choosing. so sometimes there are indeed fortunate also in finding a good project so that it could be promising.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

This thing has both the benefit and the harm. The benefit is to that you have more choices to invest and if this project is good, will have one more field in real life which applies blockchain. The harm is to that it is harder to you know which good project and which one is scam between hundreds of projects and you will be disordered news about those projects

HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...

This thing has both the benefit and the harm. The benefit is to that you have more choices to invest and if this project is good, will have one more field in real life which applies blockchain. The harm is to that it is harder to you know which good project and which one is scam between hundreds of projects and you will be disordered news about those projects
I think that you do not need to learn all the news on your crypto currency. You need to have the exact direction of your interest. That is, we choose a few of them that interest us and analyze all information about the projects. Also, you need to filter all the information in the news, because raising the water disposable information greatly affects the users.
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

That's underrated mate, if you look into some review sites like icorating, icobench, menlo.one you'll see that it is expected that everyday there's 5-10 projects being borned. I don't think its a bad thing, because it increases the popularity of crypto which would bring a positive impact, giving us more investors and more money flowing.
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Because there are new ICO everyday and many starts ups want to turn their business in to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. New coin and token listed on the market everyday and should also there are new money come in to the market. Suplly and demand should increase together to keep the price going up.

Every day ICO project launching. But all bounty is are not go to success. Some project will be get the high level process moving. So before invest any ICO project. Learn the project information and read the whit sheet. It you thing project is best then invest and hold the token long time. Best project token will be increase the price coming future. So wait for the price increase then sell it. It good future saving and growth for your business. Most of the people get the more profit i the best ICO project.
New projects and new innovations are good for any industry but unfortunately we are not having any regulations to restrict them. That is the reason many scam people are coming with project just to steal innocent people's money. This should be stopped at any cost so that this industry will more forward to a healthy state. Having for many projects is not a good thing but having only legitimate things.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:24:24 AM

Yes, it`s true, everyday ICO project launching. Furthermore, the main part of this ICO is trash. It makes harder to find a really good projects for us. We need to be careful not to get on scam projects.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

SET (Save Environment Token) https://www.set4earth.io/is a future cryptocurrency https://coindelite.com/dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I loved about this platform is that it’s not focused on earnings, but is a way to preserve and give back to the society.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by buying or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the original company of SET. What I liked about their business design is that they are allowing third-party manufacturer combination as well. Users who buy these products through the SET token receive extra discounts.

Viewing multiple companies sharpening their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a feeling of satisfaction. Nevertheless, it will take years of continued hard-work to see notable changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build an influential community.

To register bounty program, please click here:
https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

Joining New ICO these days is risky..It's just like gambling, you'll never know what will happen later, waste or time or earn big profit? so bounty hunter no choice, Just do your job and I'm sure that some of them will give your big reward
anchuoinhhoc

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

Actually there are a lot of new projects coming up and many new tokens do not know which one is real. What is scam is to be very conscious of how well it was evaluated and the team How are they doing?

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

I think that this is not bad it is more useful for us, because many projects are choosing crypto currency way to accomplish their goals and it is better than they would use some other things to do that.

sayyank

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

I agree with that, and because of so many token and project. And honestly i am so confuse to choose what project that i will be join and participate. I am afraid that the project that i join is a scam project, this is because some people who have bad motive will harm and take advantages from scam project that they organize. Nowadays, we must really carefull to choose the project that we will join and invest because sometimes our prediction can be wrong.
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

In this time there are too many new tokens that are released in the market. There are also many new  ICO projects that are being promote by different promoter. Because of that there are so many ICO projects that are not succedd with project. Their are also many investor that afraid to invest in ICO projects. Because of this ICO projects that are not successful with their project and they thought it's a scam.They have competitions in the market. In order to succeed your project you need to do a lot of things and research.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

Blockchain is the future, so I don't see the number of ICOs slowing down any time soon.  It just means you have to be extra careful about where to invest your money because there are a lot scam projects and a lot of shit projects.  Do your research, read the white papers, make sure everything makes sense and that there actually is a product under development.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

That is now the main problem because of ICO and many are scams we are being distracted because of this and not giving us hard time to find the best one.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

We cant avoid that, sometime we do mistake to learn from it. Just dont look in few and look wider, and for the next  hit the big project and give tine to research from it for you to get the profit you want.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

In crypto is a very big problem, this is the lack of time to study crypto projects, the lack of time to study news. It will be very difficult for me to cope with so much information.
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

there are too many projects, it sprouts like mushrooms, i can not catch or read its ann, a lot of rogue projects, be careful
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

its really hard to keep track of it. i also think there are just too many new projects. it would be ok if most of them were not scam or copy / past projects. so its hard to find the really good projects. that bothers me a lot, but we can not do anything about it.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

For all projects that appear every day on the horizon(on the forum), it is impossible to keep track alone. You either need to cooperate with the team or do everything in your power and not worry about the lost. At this stage of its formation, crypto will give a chance/opportunity to everyone to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: