Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3792 times)
Alex Foman

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

I think the price of Bitcoin in 10 years will be mega off scale! So you need to think now. The fact that now it is more accessible. Than later, many years later. After all, the growth and development of bitcoin, does not stop all uvdivlyat.
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

There are so many people who do business with a variety of original ideas and want to try it on Blockchain technology so it's only left to someone to analyze criticism of whatever project comes. If you don't do research well, you might lose a very good project.
Yes and it's normal for me, just like the real world and the internet every day there is new website going live but only few beneficiate from the long tail effect and got mass adoption. Thought?

Yes, it is like startup companies that always appear every day in the world, many people think that the world is so good, but they are the ones who devise new solutions that help people's live better than
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

Different tokens are entering the market every day.

Many different projects are being created. In the near future, the crypto exchange will be a coin repository.

Try to invest in the right coins. Make the right moves at the right time.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

you are right, with too many new projects coming out making us feel confused and skipping a lot of research, I just hope the forum admin limits every project that comes out every day so that all projects can be more controlled

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

You cannot invest in all good projects, you will definitely lose a few. We all miss out on some good projects in the past and will still lose in some of the normal ones but just try to make sure you choose the good ones for that you will invest.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

yes now days large number of ICOs. we dont have enough time to study  all of them. so many chances to miss good projects. but now  There are many channels in social networks with independent reviews and ratings of current and upcoming ICO projects. With them it is somehow easier to choose a project.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

you are right, there are too many projects in cryptocurrency so I am confused about choosing which ICO is good, sometimes I miss some good ICOs because I focus too much on the ICO that is wrong, sometimes the ICO I choose turns out to be ICO Scam and it really makes my heart break, I always trying to analyze and observe every good ICO, it turns out that even though it has been analyzed and examined, I still can't avoid ICO Scam.
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

i dont see good tokens or coins that give investors 10x(in last year more projects give minimum 5x to 100x) or more from last 4-5 month ICO born everyday new and new and hardest find that one that will give some profits in longterm becouse many scams,ICO just recieves money and stopped their project,price dump after listings and not back.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

I quite agree with it. many projects or new coins that appear every day will certainly make this becomes increasingly difficult. Crypto has become the things that are not easy to be estimated. coupled with the existence of a new coin that always appears which certainly makes good and bad will be missed if not always monitor the activities in the crypto.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

Lots of people and company have started launching ICO by seeing the success of the crypto last year I think. Lots of projects have been launched only with the purpose of making some money. Those project may fail for sure. Actually it is very difficult to chose an ICO now. hunddreds of thousands of ICO are being launched.
Zhen Zhibing

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

We can call it is the crypto bubble like the dot-com bubble and I believe that crypto bubble will act like what dot-com bubble did, only good coin can survival.
OrangeLover

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

Yes,  agree on this nowadays a lot of new project and new exchange. All of them have a lot of free things and benefits.
For me, I prefer company that provide good customer support and fast response.
This is important because new project is high risk and we will ask a lot inquiry on their project.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:22:42 AM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin
That's true we have many new token and it's difficult to familiarize them all and I think we had more to come as this technology as getting bigger and bigger with huge money flowing into the crypto marketcap. If you want to invest you need to research them first before putting your money on those token.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

Yes,  agree on this nowadays a lot of new project and new exchange. All of them have a lot of free things and benefits.
For me, I prefer company that provide good customer support and fast response.
This is important because new project is high risk and we will ask a lot inquiry on their project.
There are too many token was launched but still the volume in market not fluctuated highly nor no value at all it's like a waste of time and money, making sure not to be greedy in choosing project and have an observation first. Although it tooks time for that as far as we able to participate a legit one then definitely we're securing at perfect time.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:50:13 AM

Yes I agree with that thing everyday has a new born currency that are being launched because many people now are getting interested in crypto that's why they are also making their own currency to get also a successful campaign. And I think more and more campaign will run this coming months to compete with other campaigns.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:32:06 AM

Too many altcoins is very confusing, some are very similar projects, some are success and some are failure, I think many business minded people are now engage in crypto and making their own crypto token for profit.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

I know that a lot of projects are available in the market.We should analyse the best platform then pick the right one.And we should work in a team.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

Dude, this is nothing to worry about, use the services that choose good projects and post such compilations - this will reduce your work by dozens of times - and then you can choose from these projects those that you like yourself! Personally, I do exactly that and so far I'm happy with the result!
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

this is true, an i'm unsure as to whether this is a good thing for the industry, or not. Too many new projects offering a lot of things, and it has become a little more difficult to tell which one is bad business, and which one isn't. I think that they need to cut down on the creation of these new projects and tokens.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

It is very normal how we are trying to support many projects with the dream of being rich, people continue to develop themselves and produce projects to come to good places. Some of them are doing good work, and some of them are in class. You can earn good money by supporting your good projects here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: