Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:22:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token listing  (Read 1357 times)
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Two things are equally important, the distribution of tokens after getting the exchange then many will be happy and can be sold anytime. Only time is sometimes constrained and sometimes long.
Token distribution prior to exchange, this is also good because the holder already feels has a token but can not yet be sold because there is no market yet. It may also take some time to get the market and sometimes the holder is confused and afraid of being a dead token.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

Listing before distribution will be a cause for market dumping of this token... Peoples will just start selling the token if they are already listed. But its not then they will wait and you can choice a right time to list it any exchanger. So distribution 1st and listing latter is right decision.
KopiItem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
For me better distribution token firstly than token listing in exchanger. Due to if token listing in exchanger before the distribution, it will make the market fluctuacy going falling down immediately when the distribution. As you know, all bounty hunters always sell their token without thinking the effect will be caused. If sales more than purchases, then the price of coins or tokens will be meaningless.
Supremacy2

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

Token distribution and follow by exchange is a good way to move. Many exchanges requires for more holders of the token before listing.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

Both the ideas are looking good and both are practical and i personally face both the situations while trading the newly created cryptocurrencies. The best way I think first listing on the some best exchanges you have and then distributing the token by this way the members stay active till the distributions have not happened and also the Prices of the token doesn't manipulate a lot.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:17:24 PM

The best way I will suggest in a case like this is to distribute tokens first before listing, in fact, investors should gprequest for their token before any project will list on any exchange. One project listed before distrusting tokens to their investors meanwhile they have already distributed tokens to the advisers, it the advisers that dumped and killed the price of that coin and up till now it is struggling to rise.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

I have witnessed tokens been listed after distribution and it is really not nice. Lots of dumping and the prices eventually dumps below ico price. But I am still observing this project that is already listed tho token distribution hasn't yet started.the outcome will inform my judgement on which one is better.
Olimpikflame

Activity: 166
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

For investors, it is better that the distribution be after listing on exchanges. Since they can sell their bonuses (if they want) after ICO. And for me it is better) when I know how much I will get (even if the price will fall)
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

Good question.

A guess it boils down as to where the tokens will be listed. If its in a exchange that has a good reputation then I prefer it that way. But if the tokens will be just listed on a shit exchange and individual will just used it as a pump-and-dump scheme then its not good because I'm sure that the price will easily plummet. At least in a reputable exchanges, it will be hard to pump-and-dump it, in my view.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

Actually listing the Token and it involvedness of exchange is really great because most of them follow this system also we can know about those from exchange also listing the token before in exchange is good I think because it will be more beneficial.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

I chose token already listing on exchange, then distribution of coin division. If ico is listing on the exchange, then we can see the price of the coin sale and of course we can predict the price of coins for the future so that we can think of strategies to get profit.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

both in my opinion very good depending on the developers in keeping the market prices remain stable and not decreased but what is currently mostly done by the project is the distribution and token list on the exchange
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

In my opinion is better to make the token in exchange first so that after the distribution, the participants can sell or buy the tokens on the official exchange, not in the other exchanges. It may be able to maintain the price. But, the difficulties are that the investors and other participants always force to get faster distribution after ICO ends.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

Token should be distributed to ico investors first before listed on any exchange,,
Thats the right my friend

The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

definitely listing token before distribution, if the tokens are distributed before a main listing then the tokens will be on DEX's straight away, with low volume it can be risky for the price
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

With the Token of ICO projects, being listed on exchange floors is the most important. The distribution may be delayed, but if the exchange floors listing is delayed, then the ICO project is not potential at all. So I like the ICO campaigns that the Token is listed before the Token distribution starts.
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

Everyone awaits the token list after the token is distributed. If token list first in my opinion is better. We can follow the development of token prices in the market and can make the token as a place of investment. Buying tokens for trading some people will see a token list at a good exchange place.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

if you are unsure of the token project you should not list first let alone invest, unless you are sure that the token project that has not been listing will be successful, so it is safer you invest in coin that already exist in market, but do not miss to monitor token movement is because if you miss the info then it's a huge loss, remember invest should be the right time too

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:51:53 AM

It's not good to list the tokens before distributing the tokens, this will favor some people and dis-favor some people, the best way to go about it is to list the distribute the tokens and make sire that everyone has gotten their tokens then you can list the tokens, this will be fair to everyone.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:52:20 AM

Seeing the list of exchanges before investing is the good decision. It makes sure the project has the vision. Almost good ICOs have their list in whitepaper.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: