Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:32:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token listing  (Read 1357 times)
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:18:32 AM

The registered exchange will be better and can increase the trust of various parties, please note that token already registered it will be easier to know the circle and can be analyzed the existence of the token.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:25:47 AM

The best strategy as regards token listing on exchanges and distribution is often a Grey area for cryptocurrency projects. Some projects will announce their listing first then distribute while others will distribute then announce.
I believe for projects to have a successful listing and prevent price dump after exchange listings, exchange fees should be included in the projects budget and also bonuses should be reduced to lower than 30%. Bounty tokens should also be locked for a certain period to prevent bounty hunters from dropping  the market value of their tokens.

fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

I always salute those companies that after every ICO of them, they're working right ahead with the token listing, and before they distribute the tokens either for the team, investors or bounty hunters, they're already listed. Its a sign that these companies were legit and has the potential to be atop in every category in crypto world.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:09:02 AM

The registered exchange will be better and can increase the trust of various parties, please note that token already registered it will be easier to know the circle and can be analyzed the existence of the token.
The exchange site contains a lot of volume from the various place. The volume means the valuation. Anyways to be listed on the exchange site will be helpful to push the price of the token through give em' the more volume. You can understand the capacity as the demand to the token itself. That's the point any project interested to list their coin to the exchange site as soon as possible.
marchebuk

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

the best option of course is:
1 passing ISO, then paying tokens,
2 then listing on the stock exchange (preferably large), as a rule,
3 only so the price can rise.
If there are any big delays between these stages - the confidence will be on the project.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

I always wait for a significant increase in the token after several listings on large exchanges, which in the long run gives very good results. Unfortunately, in the descending market, tokens tend to be at the bottom as well. So now we are waiting for the growth of the whole market.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:20:16 AM

I believe token listing on exchange is better because we can do the next step, buy and sell without worry about the market. In this situation many investor or trader take speculation before listing on exchange and that will create big dump, many coin become cheaper after listing. Part of the risk we will face it but after listing is the right option, you know the supply and demand in the right number.  

tantegope00l

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

I personally prefer distribution done before the official release is announced. Distribution always takes time, and I think there will always be technical issues. So ensuring all distributed tokens may be fairer for all token holders, at least all tokens from participant ico have all confirmed.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

For a long term investment the order does not metters at all. From the short term investor/trader points of view better will be to get tokens. Because trader can get token, send them to the exchange and at first trading minutes to sell them, especially if the exchange is - Binance. Usually coin pumps in the first 5-10 mins of the listing.   

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

For a long term investment the order does not metters at all. From the short term investor/trader points of view better will be to get tokens. Because trader can get token, send them to the exchange and at first trading minutes to sell them, especially if the exchange is - Binance. Usually coin pumps in the first 5-10 mins of the listing.   
But if we choose the token that has been listed in exchange, then the distribution of coins. If ico is listed on the exchange, then we can see the price of the coin sale and of course we can predict the price of the coin for the future so we can think of a strategy for profit.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

Token listing before the disrtribution of token is a good way to attract more investors in your project.
this is a good thing to get more attention.
First secure a listing in a mid level exchanger.
then after the distribution go for one of the best exchange.

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Will obcorse distribution first before listing in some exchanger because it is unfair to some late investors that some are already selling there tokens in the market and some are still not yet recieve there coins.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀