Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token listing  (Read 1355 times)
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

I observe that the tradition has been to distribute token before listing in an exchange. I'm thinking that the reason for that is to settle off the supporters of the project on time because most times, it takes a whole lot of time for tokens to be listed maybe because of financial constrain , and so, keeping participants also waiting that long might lead to bumping the thread unneccessily and hate comments.

But, I think any one that comes first shouldn't really matter if the management is sincere.

You're correct mate anything comes first as long as team really cares for their commitment to the community who gives support to since from day one of the project and now comes up the paying period its their obligation to settle all necessary things on their part.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:52:56 AM

if  token distribution prior to the listing exchange is at risk for dropping token price if  smartcontract is not locked, most of the many who sell in the unofficial market (dex exchange) such as forkdelta / etherdelta it is better to list the official exchangers first new distribution of tokens
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

I prefer when the token first comes out on the exchange. So it is clear that the project did not deceive you, and you do not have to wait long for the token to enter the exchange.  Although I'm comfortable with both.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

Token distribution after the listing is a good idea, but people will get too nervous waiting for them)) investors usually ask "when distribution?" in telegram groups the next day after the ico ends))) so admins will go insane)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
KripetM

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

Now many companies, as I see, are dragging out time before listing. Waiting for the market to go up sharply
Hellboy18

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

It definitely varies in to what the project roadmaps have, but if your managing a project with this total supply and your existing circulation, it's way better to distribute 50% of the tokens and at the same time apply for listing, most of the exchanges requires a projects to have , community, circulating supply, number of wallet addresses that the coin/token have, and a set of volume to get listed.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

In my opinion, such things as time of listing and so on are important only for coins, the purpose of which is price manipulation. For normal projects this generally does not matter.

Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

If tokens distributed before listing in exchange , we can see how price fall down and people start panic sell. I don't like this situation.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
viperzero

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

I think there isn'tt much difference in this. If the token is quite popular and it is invested in a very large amount of money, then its price will not fall after entering the exchange.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
I think distribution fierst would be better because atleast, participants or investors would be assyre that they will earn their tokens and waiting would be their only problem. If it would be listing that would be first, the investors would be still worried wether they will recieve their reward or not. But still, some users do prefer the other way around.

rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

It should be token distribution first I know that sounds selfish for the bounty hunters but what happens today is people keep on dumping the price immediately so for it to be fair the tokens should be distributed then the token listing should follow so everyone could sell at the same time.
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

I think the second option (distribution token before listing in exchanger) is more preferable for users. Otherwise, who will trade these tokens on the exchange?
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:37:43 PM

It really doesn't matter if project is legit, it does matter only if token is not legit and their creators want to dump all tokens on someone.
I prefer token distribution then listing on exchange tbh.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

I read this topic and understand that the biggest part of people provide first example, but when this connect with this people, i am sure at 90% that they want token and only then - distribution.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

First example more interesting to me. It's help to stabilize price of tokens and we can't see dump of tokens. To me it's necessary.
jatinderbit

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

I think it is better to distributre the token before exchanging. it's much better in my opinion consider you can try to make sure there was no investor that missing to get the token.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

I think it is better for a coin to be listed in an exchange first before being distributed to bounty hunters. It is important that people will be able to sell their coins after recieving it rather than waiting for too long for it to be listed until the prices of a coin drops down where we won't be able to gain a better profit.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

I think that everyone is more suitable for the distribution and then listing. From the perspective of people working bounty, they are interested in getting a token first and then selling it as soon as possible through the ICO price in order to make the best profit.
Therefore, way of investor perspective as well as developers , is that they benefit from that by buying at lower price then they had when project was developed.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

The first thing that should come first is token distribution and then follows by token listing. Without the former the later is just meaningless
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

it is greatly improved if the trade is accessible before the conveyance, as opposed to the previous circulation however the trade isn't really accessible, much token dissemination encounter yet as of not long ago the tokens are rubbish, with the trade accessible it implies the tokens have been demonstrated to have costs in the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: