Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:40:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token listing  (Read 1357 times)
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
I think that the distribution of tokens and then listing on the exchange it is a good start. It is my personal view of how it must be but certainly is not always the case. That all you must read before using tokens.

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
hello! distribution maybe..? somehow i feel better about it. it's only personal opinion and experience, though. anyway, good luck with your ideas and its results Wink

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

it is better to enter the exchange first token rather than the token distributed but not yet enter the exchange, many ico projects when finished sales, the tokens have been distributed but not enter the exchange with a relatively long time, it makes investors losers with the occurrence of inflansi when the increase.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

I think that the distribution of tokens and then listing on the exchange it is a good start. It is my personal view of how it must be but certainly is not always the case. That all you must read before using tokens.
if listed on the market when the market price is experiencing a considerable decline in it seems to affect the price of the listed coin, it could be the price even directly decreased so sharply. because the time of entry into the market is the most decisive time

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

I think it's better to exchanges listing first, then distribution.
But these have a negative effect I guess. Due after the token distributed either after or before a token registered in the market, the price will decrease immediately.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

Fot me  personally, is better listing on the exchange and then distribute tokens because in that way you really can earn if you invest. But it's up to you what to choose. Every project are different and situation can change in every day.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

I think the best way is to ensure the distribution of tokens first to every investor and bounty hunters wallet, and then have the tokens locked against any form of transfer.

Then exchange listing gets finalized and resolved. before tokens are unlocked and traded on exchange.
this keeps everyone on a safe side.
Yujesuma

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

Perhaps it relies upon the coins ICO or crowdsale on the grounds that some organization are posting there coins in some market exchanger and doing there crowdsales to raised assets. In any case, for me in my openion I do like dissemination first before list in the market.
deqert

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Perhaps it relies upon the coins ICO or crowdsale in light of the fact that some organization are posting there coins in some market exchanger and doing there crowdsales to raised assets. Be that as it may, for me in my openion I do like circulation first before list in the market.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

It is better to block token and unblock it after  listing on the large stock exchange. If they give tokens before the listing then they will appear on decentralized exchanges and its price will be very low.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

It is better to block token and unblock it after  listing on the large stock exchange. If they give tokens before the listing then they will appear on decentralized exchanges and its price will be very low.
That happened the price was very low because of the bounty hunters selling their token after distributing. Hunters are not mostly holding their token they are probably selling quickly their token share as a reward. And make the dumped the price of the token in the market and possible to not recover and make the token turn to cheaper price. So, it good to distribute first and then after a week list on the exchange.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

I think token distribution before and then listing coin exchanges is a good order. Although investors can trade on the decentralized exchanges, I think this will help the tokens have more time to stabilize its value.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

I would think if you could get it listed on the exchange first you would have a much better ICO/Airdrop with much more positive participation.  I think at this point any project which could debut with a coin already on the exchange it would far exceed anything a competitor could do without it the token listed. 
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

It's really on the project team's hand. Some of ICOs list it after the distribution, Some of ICOs list in exchange before the exchange. But I hope if the project has good future updates, list after the distributions is a good thing. Because of listing before distribution will cause to the dump the coin price. We all know how hard it happens in Etherdelta and Folkdelta. Many hunters sell their tokens at very cheap prices. This directly effects to the project. So I also believe list after the distribution is great than dump the coin price.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

It's really on the project team's hand. Some of ICOs list it after the distribution, Some of ICOs list in exchange before the exchange. But I hope if the project has good future updates, list after the distributions is a good thing. Because of listing before distribution will cause to the dump the coin price. We all know how hard it happens in Etherdelta and Folkdelta. Many hunters sell their tokens at very cheap prices. This directly effects to the project. So I also believe list after the distribution is great than dump the coin price.

The best listing time for me is after the distribution end. It can be as soon as the distribution or wait for some period of time. Listing before ico end will cause bad dump for sure.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

For me, it is better for tokens to be listed after distribution or at the end of the project. I think that is better.
Lab_Rat

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

There is no universal rule. So much depends on the state of the market. In a growing market, it does not matter, and in the falling market it is better to wait and not to do a token listing.

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

The best option is to lock token distribution after that listing on exchange should follow the last thing should be unlocking of token.
Asukilp

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

I generally sit tight for a huge increment in the token after a few postings on extensive trades, which over the long haul gives great outcomes. Shockingly, in the diving market, tokens have a tendency to be at the base also. So now we are sitting tight for the development of the entire market.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

Why would there be listing before distribution of tokens. Except you are referring to bounty hunters receiving tokens after listing. As for investors, i expect they should receive their tokens first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: