Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token listing  (Read 1355 times)
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
in my opinion it's better to listed on the exchanger first. because the distribution of tokens before listing on the exchanger is one of the causes of the token being dump.
trainer67

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

Listing before delivery will cause the dumping of this token ... People will only start selling token if they are listed. But not at the moment they will wait and you can choose a suitable time to list it any swap. So, distribution 1 and the following list is the right decision
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

Finish all the distribution and then open the exchange.
this will be fair for all as all the investors will have their tokens before listing.
Its is the best also if you will have a listing in an exchange even the ICO is not ending. but never open it until distribution is done.
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
A list of tokens in an exchanger and then listing on the exchange is a good start. because if the token has been entered in exchange before it is distributed, there will be a price drop caused by bounty hunters who sell their tokens.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

I think the token is better registered on the exchanger before the distribution token because if the distribution token before the exchanger listing i am not sure certain that the token will be registered on the exchanger. I say it because i have experienced that and until now the tokens I have received have not been registered on the exchangers to date.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

Very nice question and also interesting!!!
In my opinion it's right to distribute token first and then only list it in the exchanges. Because if vice versa than the token price would have deep falling.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

I know the EOS token. It has the largest capitalization at the time of writing, amounting to almost $ 6 billion, which is the largest capitalization of tokens based on Ether.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

Token listing is a great thing because it list all great tokens wherein recommended by the public and many people says that investment is very reliable and god company for investment.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

It depends on the situation of what is better between these two, if you have already the token but no exchanger then it is useless. If the token is already listed but you don't received your tokens then it so annoying once you received your tokens with a lower price already in exchanger. So in terms of that, it will depends on the mood of the trader whether what he wants to comes first.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

Exchange listing first before distribution,
But, if it is possible the token will be lock until distribution to all participants in an ICO is done.
It will be fair for all and a nice way to treat your investors.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

For me distribution of tokens but the exchange listing is on going.
It is better for everyone to have their tokens first before listing.
but the team ICO should not delay any listing. a week or 2 after distribution is long enough.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

With a good exchange that has a decent volume the distribution will come automatically and it will make the token to spread more and more but without a good exchange and a good plan for mass adoption, it's hard for a token to get listed on big exchanges.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

For me distribution of tokens but the exchange listing is on going.
It is better for everyone to have their tokens first before listing.
but the team ICO should not delay any listing. a week or 2 after distribution is long enough.

I agree on that, they should distribute the tokens before placing it in the market because in this way, participants will be able to sell their coins at its highest market price.

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

I know the EOS token. It has the largest capitalization at the time of writing, amounting to almost $ 6 billion, which is the largest capitalization of tokens based on Ether.
hopefully, the better the price of the current token in order to be able to come back again at the highest price, because at this time almost all tokens have decreased
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

Token listing is the way to inform other people which is the best token and the new tokens in the market, therefore it was created to make the process more convenient and accessible.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:24:13 AM

It is best to secure a good exchange first before distributing the token to the bounty hunters or unlocking the token to the investors especially to the angel investors, in order to secure that there is no possible dump situation coming thru the token.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:28:47 AM

In my case of firstly distribution then listing exchanges are suitable. Because after listed token releasing is dumping market and very hard to recover it.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
hariini

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:47:54 AM

I prefer Firstly token listings in exchanger and than distribution token because then I can see how the coin plays in the market, whether it has good prospects or not for the future by observing the development of the price of the coin.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

For listing token first is good and better for we are bounty campaign participants, but we have know how about price after giving by bounty campaign will be drop by investor. We can know how much our coin and how much money we can earn after distribution of token.
dreamycoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

My advice is to register a token. First the token must be registered and then must go for the existing distribution. After registering, tokens will be able to get the trust of investors and that is a good opportunity and the list will also help to have a more effective and efficient distribution, bro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: