Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:02:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token listing  (Read 1357 times)
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

I don't see any reason why a token would list on an exchange, before distributing their custom tokens / coins.
Holders are the traders who would build volume and create the hype around the project.
There are so many digital currencies and you would want to make an instant impact in the market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:11:18 AM

Distribution has to be done once the bounty and public sale is finished, for the hunter and investors to be clear on their token and the team also can face their major road map than running up and down to get listed and start think of how to get token distribute which I think is not a good shape to go.

Distribution first before listing is best and reduce stress .
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

The same time, important to get it on exchanges quickly after an ICO imo though, before the hype dies down.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jessd7

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

Well I think it would be great if the coin is listed already before distribution, at least it will be easier to liquidate if you want to. This makes the coin more accessible to buyers and sellers. On the other hand, the down side would be that there will be great amount of dumpers that could drive the price low too fast.
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

I prefer cryptocurrencies that are listed on an exchange before distribution. And there will be more people who is going to be capable of investing.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

the important thing is listing on good exchanger, bcs it is hard enough to do
even if The sooner the better, it'd be value-added for a coin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

First TDE ( token distribution event ) and then listing on the exchanges is better solution for me.
Sometimes being listed on exchanges requires time and the investors should get their tokens and not waiting for listing.
It is preferable if  there is not huge time gap between TDE and listing.
Oltort

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

I don't see any reason why a token would list on an exchange, before distributing their custom tokens / coins.
Holders are the traders who would build volume and create the hype around the project.
There are so many digital currencies and you would want to make an instant impact in the market.
If the coin is releasing and putting coins on an exchange wait a week then invest in it because the price could receive a flash dump.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

I don't see reasons why tokens would be listed without distributing the tokens at first. The other idea might be because the team of the project aim to achieve price stability of the tokens such that the price woukd have been set before trading starts. Either ways, tokens should be distributed before exchange.
Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

Now listing of any token comes from the sum which creators of a token are ready to pay. Now everything is on sale  Grin
mr3dds

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:55:22 PM

The listing comes first in my opinion. The listing will give better understanding and value to the tokens. I hate overestimated tokens prices that sharply drop after listing.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

Distribution of tokens and then listing on the exchange it is a good start. Why not the other way around? If the token has been listing in exchange before distribution, it will happen price dumper caused by the hunter.
Bounty hunters have no effect on that because I'm sure the Bounty Hunter only gets about 1-2% of the token sales.
The logic is this, how can 2% of tokens make DUMP up to 50%?

LOL
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

List the token first in exchanger then distribute the token to ICO investors. This is best strategy to prevent the dump of token coming from weak hands bounty hunters. Maybe you set bounty distribution date atleast 1 month after token listed in exchange because some bounty hunters dont care about the project they only want quick money so they dump the token immediately and find another ico bounty campaign.

Hasukodaki
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

listing a token before invest is good plan. but need to find and have alot information about the market . it's help you a lot
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

Theres no more assured than listing first in exchangers before distributions because atleast we may have the value already but this is why most hunters and investors become dumpers as they are greedy about the amount they might have

While distribution before listing is more pofitable as the value still fresh when the coin/token listed

ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

The question here is "Better" for who? for ICO investors, Team of Traders?
As an ICO Investors, I think I want to receive my token before it is listing on exchanges.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

Much better distribute the token first before list it on the Exchanges,because in my observation on the projects that is first listed on the Exchanges the value of their tokens is not increasing even without dumpers and the market buy and sell is not active.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

Better to whom? If we speak about investors, it is better to send tokens them first and then list to exchanges and afterwards send to bounty hunters in order to avoid dump. But sucessful ICOs send locked tokens and unlock at the moment of listing on CEX exchange to prevent DEX trading
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

the first is the distribution of tokens, it is very likely to be a scam if they make a list in exchange first especially if it is a famous exchange. I prefer the distribution of tokens then waiting to enter the next exchange.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:07:48 AM

are you talking about bounty distributions or ico investor distributions. probably bounties. i prefer it to be listed frst because as soon as it is listed they have more volumes so if you want to trade it, it will be much easier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: