Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin, which is better?  (Read 1586 times)
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

Why people still believe that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is better than Bitcoin (BTC)?
We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?

I think it is totally stupid way of thinking. Reasons why bitcoin is 100x better than bitcoin cash are so obvious that there is no point in discussing them. Bitcoin is a creator so no coin will be better, especially that weak coin like btc cash
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

I think it is totally stupid way of thinking. Reasons why bitcoin is 100x better than bitcoin cash are so obvious that there is no point in discussing them. Bitcoin is a creator so no coin will be better, especially that weak coin like btc cash

Not only weak Bitcoincash is weak, they are also doing a lot of manipulation.

The owner is accused of selling bitcoincash in name of bitcoin using similar domains. This affects the reputation of whole crypto community and people start doubting genuine coins as well.
CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

No matter which currency you compare with, bitcoin will remain the best in the business. There has been extensive investment behind it's security so it's definitely here to stay at the top.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

Well, I am quite new here. But as a beginner, I think the Bitcoin is still better. BTC is still more trusted than the BCH. Moreover, the BTC has been being used for some transactions to buy something. About the technology, yeah, BCH or BTC may have small differences and I am sure that they have upsides.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

I believe no other coin can rival bitcoin now and in the nearest future, not even ethereum can do that. Bitcoin is still better.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?
here https://txstreet.com you clearly see the work of both blockchains. conclusions do it yourself.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

BTC electronic money will be better than btc cash, if btc is converted to physical form probably many people will give up this market, the characteristics of btc is anonymous and does not depend on anyone.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

To me, bitcoin is better than bitcoin cash because, bitcoin cash was formed from the initial bitcoin and moreover, it is not even as potential or matured as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the oldest and most experienced crypto and it is also the most valuable and it will continue to rise higher than other coin and remain the best crypto. Though bitcoin cash is also god and has potentials but bitcoin is better than it.
krypto taide

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Bitcoin holds the top position since the creation of the crypto market. Bitcoin is different from other and safe. Which is still very solid. As a result, there are more chances of profit in bitcoin.
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

Almost every time it is Bitcoin. Because it has all the hype and lime light and also it has better security. That’s why it is the most used crypto and it’s getting better.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

Who of them better will show time, and at the moment no matter how cool the leading place is bitcoin, and I do not think that it when someone will replace because it was the first and most likely will remain so
rapidgoog

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

I that bitcoincash is not  is better than bitcoin,
I believe that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency today
overst

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

if you research on the market you will clearly understand that most of people are supporting bitcoin it leading the first position on the market,  but instead of asking I would suggest that you should analyze the market conditions on your own then you will able to understand it better
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

I choose Bitcoin. The security it provides is unbeatable. I know there are lots of cryptocurrency exist in the market. They are really good but bitcoin will be always my first choice.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

The fork coin can be better than original but Bitcoin Cash is not once. I have learnt about Bitcoin Cash before at its first days but i didn't see it's good. Bitcoin is still trusted and secured. Also, we see that more and more stores, E-commerce platforms accept Bitcoin payment.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

If we will base it on the technology, Bitcoin Cash has a better technology than Bitcoin, faster transaction speed and lower fees but if we will base it on the adoption and trustworthiness right now, I think Bitcoin has the upper hand. As the first digital currency and because of its decentralization, bitcoin gained the trust of the people while Bitcoin Cash is centralized and it is being advertised by Roger Ver (who advertised Bitcoin in the past).

As a trader, I don't care which is better. What is important is I gain profit but I don't hold Bitcoin Cash for an unknown reason Cheesy. I'm holding Bitcoin only.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

There is no better alternate than Bitcoin this moment. It’s the oldest and the most secured crypto. This has been the number one crypto until now.
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

What do you guys think?

Why do you think Bitcoin Cash is such a weak coin? I would also prefer to invest in Bitcoin rather in one of the many forks but if you look at the facts, on paper Bitcoin Cash looks really good, not talking about the transaction speed/costs but the fact that it is able to do smart contracts in the future is a big leap forward, don't you think?

Exolife

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

Bitcoin is the first coin in the market so we considered all the cryptocurrencies that made is also called as altcoins. I think bitcoin cash has a potential to be a good promising cryptocurrency because it is on the top 3 in market cap. It was shocking but I think it can overtake ethereum market cap and price in a couple of weeks.
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

I think both are same almost. But in crypto currency market Bitcoin came first and earn our trust compare to others. So always bitcoin will be the first position. But in market what actually you want? you want profit. If you want this you have to research properly then you can easily understand which one is best from your side.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: