Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin, which is better?  (Read 1586 times)
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

I think we will prefer bitcoin, because the development of bitcoin prices every day also increases every day, so we will also find it easier to get more profits. and also bitcoin is increasingly popular in the future. so we believe that bitcoin is also a good investment we hold.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

Bitcoin is better than Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin is the first blockchain and also the most popular one. Bitcoin Cash is more centralized than Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is a more risky investment as it is an altcoin.
But BCH is doing a lot better than other forks of Bitcoin.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

I think we have to use SciDex Protocol Because it is providing us Smart Contract for business, This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction.
vcrypte

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

It is definitely difficult to answer this question. Each cryptocurrency has its pros and cons. Bitcoin Cash is an offshoot of Bitcoin Itself, and judging superficially, the original is better.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin is the best, because every other crypto coin price will follow the increase in bitcoin prices too (if the price of bitcoin rises then other coin prices will increase too).

Bakayaroo0

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

It is definitely difficult to answer this question. Each cryptocurrency has its pros and cons. Bitcoin Cash is an offshoot of Bitcoin Itself, and judging superficially, the original is better.
Well, as a beginner, I think the Bitcoin is still better. BTC is still more trusted than the BCH. Moreover, the BTC has been being used for some transactions to buy something. About the technology, yeah, BCH or BTC may have small differences and I am sure that they have upsides.
noobso1

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

Vote Bitcoin Roll Eyes
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

Btc is used to be used by a lot of people and Btc Cash is something now for me, to be honest. But I think that Btc has a very promising potential to beat Btc.

Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

In this dispute, of course, it is better than a coin with an esteven bitcoin, since it leads and takes the first place, and since bitkoyn cache is vaevolish about the germ from bitkoyna, so to say son, but bitkoyne cash is not a bad coin, but my choice is naturally bitkoyn, he is for I am a first-class coin
davisagughalam

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

Only noobs would think such a thing, bitcoin is king and brutally dominates all other alts either in increase or in decrease. It's hard to see any other alt competing for places with bitcoin anytime soon. I used to be convinced eth would but not anymore.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

Bitcoin and BitcoinCash are based on the same technology but Bitcoin is more used and accepted.
BitcoinCash was created only for a quick profit. As you can see BitcoinCash is slowly dying because they failed to expand over the world.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

Why people still believe that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is better than Bitcoin (BTC)?
We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?

I think currently bitcoin cash has been ignored with many better choices, and the bch rating has not changed especially in this decline. of course this is a simple benchmark, that bitcoin remains the best choice of all time.
boutiquecrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

Bitcoin akan selalu lebih unggul dibandingkan koin lainnya, termasuk Bitcoin Cash. Butuh proses yang panjang untuk Bitcoin Cash mengalahkan Bitcoin. Meskipun Bitcoin Cash satu fork dengan Bitcoin, tapi harga bitcoin masih jauh berbeda. Saya pikir, orang masih tertarik dengan bitcoin dibandingan Bitcoin Cash. Tapi tidak ada yang tidak mungkin bahwa Bitcoin Cash akan menyaingin bitcoin di masa depan, tergantung dari kebutuhan pasar.
wcryptocoins

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

And then it's good. Both have many advantages, both are popular and promising, it's hard to say who is better. Probably, BTC is still better than BTC Cash.
noma45

Activity: 538

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

bitcoin have been in existence for more than four(4) years before the fork that brought about Bitcoin cahs came into existence. for me i think and would conclude that bitcoin is better than bitcoin cash
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Bitcoin has always been and will be the leader I think that bitcoin cash will leave the top position in the future !
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

I personally believe that bitcoin is far better than bitcoin cash. Am yet to understand the reason for forking bitcoin to establish bitcoin cash. I was thinking it's due to the hike in the transaction fee for miners which was quite expensive Last year. I see bitcoin cash as a mere counterfeit of bitcoin, since it shares same quantity and was distributed based on the quantity of bitcoin held.
MickLikeJagger

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

Neither provide true global scalability without sidechains. Bitcoin will remain at the top of everyone's list but will not be for micro transactions. There are several projects addressing scalability at the state, compute and storage levels (instead of tacking on second layer solutions to existing networks).

In this comparison Bitcoin is the best choice. Roger's annoying personality alone keeps me away from BCH.
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

From a technical point of view, Bitcoin cash is superior to Bitcoin In all respects. However, Bitcoin is the original coin, from which was cash of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also a digital gold, with Which none of the existing coins can compete.
TuKillerBR

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:22:16 AM

Bitcoin Cash is a more developed currency than Bitcoin, but developers need to work on it further, so that its value goes up, and not depreciated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: